BY FRESH

Sugar Lychee Soap is a vegetable-based soap enriched with moisturizing shea butter and nourishing brown sugar, historically used in folk medicine to treat skin irritations. It is infused with a sparkling scent of juicy lychee, bright grapefruit, and transparent lotus flower.

Sodium Palmate,Sodium Palm Kernelate,Aqua (Water),Parfum (Fragrance) Sucrose,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil,Tocopherol,Palm Acid Glycerin,Palm Kernel Acid,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide Tetrasodium Edta,Tetrasodium Etidronate,Bht,Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides) Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides) ,Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens),Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides) Limonene,Benzyl Salicylate,Hydroxycitronellal,Citral,Citronellol

Beth B.
Mays Landing
Review for: Lemon more...
Bar soap may not be “fashionable” these days but this French Milled Bar soap is luxurious, the scent is delicious. I am taken by his long the bar lasts. This is a feature if true French Milled (triple milled) soaps. I have been using this soap brand exclusively for 2 years. I hope they add a grapefruit line .
Hannah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A "fresh" smelling grapefruit body soap that is triple-milled vegetable-based soap with shea butter. The scent is very "fresh" and smells like fresh grapefruit with that hint of bitterness. It looks like a huge chunk of light green soap. It is shaped very similarly to a Dove bar with the rounded edges, but it also has a rounded body and is sort of rectangular shaped. It feels silky smooth on the skin and is very moisturizing. I love the packaging for this soap! The soap itself was great as well. I had it for a good month, before my dad stole it from me and started using it. He really loves the soap and now actually thinks its worth the money. It is about the size of 6 to 8 standard soap bars of drugstore soap and it lasted my dad (who used it almost everyday) 6 months. I would repurchase this for myself once I go through my Lush soaps.
Lyne A.
San Francisco , CA
Alot of bar soaps that i have used before always makes my skin either too oily or too dry but this stuff always gives me smooth and hydrated skin! Super fresh scent like literally. I hope its a lil cheaper but would still repurchase it.
Eric K.
freaking love the lychee scented fresh products
honestly at the price this bar soap is a splurge
but it is luxurious and worth it
the lychee scent is sooooo soothing and refreshing the soap itself is high quality will not over dry
Alejandra B.
me gusta su empaque su presentacion me gusta todo de este produco las espectativas son buenas llego a ser lo que pense pero mi piel se reca con facilidad entonces debes tener cuidado con eso mmmm es buena idea adquirirlo pero si tu piel no se reseca con facilidad
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this in the scent "Waterlily" in their Dallas store! They packaged it up in a cute little box, I didn't even have to open the box to smell this! It smells so beautiful, and even comes with a cute little stone!!! Love this soap so much, can't wait to buy the other Scents :)
Sabrina L.
Let me tell you about this product. Probably one of the best product that I have used, it leaves my skin feeling healthy and smooth. You will not regret it.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product and leaves skin soft and fresh without drying and kills germs sooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samantha L.
I love the fresh brand because everything seems to smell really good and leaves your skin feeling so soft.
John J.
North Miami Beach, FL
Fish is something that you have to know how to cook. I prefer white fish and snapper is one of the best.
Rusti H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the fresh sugar lemon body wash, however I was wondering how moisturizing is the bar soap?
Jamie Rose S.
What does this smell like?
Shelby Y.