7 colors available

BY FRESH

A high-shine lip treatment that moisturizes, promotes suppleness, and improves lip definition. Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for up to six hours. The high-shine treatment enhances the natural color of the lips while offering essential nourishment. It can be worn alone or on top of your favorite Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment for smooth, youthful-looking lips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "It is important to treat your lips like your eyes with nourishing formulas that correct and protect." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-Founder Research results:- Proven to preserve moisture for 6 hours After an independent consumer testing panel used Sugar Shine Lip Treatment: - 97% reported smoother lips - 94% felt their lips were softer, more supple, and healthier-looking - 84% said it conditioned and protected their lips - 84% immediately noticed their lips looked radiant - 81% felt it hydrated and moisturized their lips see more...

• How exactly is this a lip treatment? 1 Answers
  • I love the sugar lip treatment in the stick form and it makes my li...1 Answers
  • Is this an actual lip treatment or a gloss? I noticed it wasn't tin...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Review for: Nude
I LOVE fresh lip treatment in Chapstick form, I always always buy at least 2-3 during the winter season. 25 dollars for a Chapstick people think I'm crazy but I love the sugar line ... with that being said this is just honestly an ordinary lip gloss it didn't treat my lips or make them more moisturized when the lip gloss wore off.... I feel like this is more of just a glorified gloss while the Chapstick is more of a treatment or the "balm" I believe it's called. & if you purchase the balm beaware ... IT MELTS FAST WHILE IN THE SUN and it's hard to Mend it back without ruining it.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Nude
I really was the packaging on this product of the Dom fives as it's a little sticky it's not very doesn't glide online as smooth as some of their other products it definitely feels like you're wearing a heavy lip gloss it tastes good but that doesn't mean that I would tell anybody like oh you should totally go on get this one specifically I would probably recommend three or four other products before it came down to this one unless their big huge fresh user is it just doesn't make sense to buy a lip gloss that kind of feels like a three dollar
Zafirah R.
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Ros
I really liked the colors that these came in and it looked amazing on my lips! Specificially, I have dry lips which are worse in winter. They covered that up easily with their sugar shine! I also loved that it was organic. Although, even after long time use my lips still were chapped. The product is only good for when you use it, short-term effects. I wished they were long-term. You also have to reapply every 2 to 3 hours.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Honey
Love this product. It goes on well without being tacky/sticky. It also conditions the lips and takes a while for you to have to re apply. It works especially well after you scrub your lips. The packaging was a neat little box nothing really special though. I love the honey color because it works well for all skin tones and matches my chocolate skin very well.
Anabel R.
Anabel R.
Review for: Ros
I like the fresh brand but i can't find them where i live because i live in a small city so everything there only stays for a short amount of time unless the whole town likes it. i got it at hen it was long lasting and it would last until the next time i ate. i would recommend it to anyone who likes buttery lip glosses its really smothe and has a nice smell.
kittycats m.
kittycats m.
Review for: Berry
My favorite lip balm ever!!! I love this berry color the best. I wear it pretty much everyday for a no lipstick, lipstick look. All the colors give a good tint to your lips. Has spf but can't taste it. Has a screw top to open and close. Only thing is in the hot summer months you really have to be careful since they melt very easy!!
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
Review for: Tulip
It's really expensive but I'd say it's worth it. I can see my self grabbing only this in the winter since it's so comforting and hydrating on the lips. The colour is perfect, it's a gloss so it's not as opaque as a lipstick. I was gloss to come back and be trendy! I think it looks so fresh.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Review for: Nude
Gives a great nude color with shine that is not sticky. I love this product because it not only looks good but it is good for your lips! The sugar is a great way to keep your lips healthy and soft without being harsh or a lot of added chemicals. I have purchased several of these glosses.
vannahpha r.
vannahpha r.
la mesa, CA
Review for: Ros
I have very sensitive skin and this made my over all eye areas dry out. AND it made my eyes puffy and red. I had an event to go to the next day upon trying this and my eyes were still swollen and dry; I couldn't even apply eyeshadow or foundation as my skin was so flaky and irritated.
Kathryn A.
Kathryn A.
Review for: Ros
I do like this product and the color. It's very sticky (although I guess that's par for the course). My issue is that I don't think it's worth the price. Ive slowly discovered that I'm not much of a gloss person, so that is probably the other big reason I'm rating it as average
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
How exactly is this a lip treatment?
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Cheshire, CT
I love the sugar lip treatment in the stick form and it makes my lips feel so smooth. However I've never seen this product before. I love lip gloss bit my lips get so chapped in the winter, so a moisturizing lip gloss would be awesome. Does it really moisturize your lips and is it sticky??
Zakyia M.
Zakyia M.
Camp Springs, MD
Is this an actual lip treatment or a gloss? I noticed it wasn't tinted like many of the other products in this line. Is it the same thing as a gloss instead of a balm or a new product?