Fresh Sugar Rush uploaded by Christy W.

BY FRESH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A Sugar set that gently exfoliates and nourishes all over and it comes wrapped up in a pink-accented box with a striking bow. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This head-to-toe set features three products that gently exfoliate and nourish for smooth, soft skin. A gentle exfoliating mask, the Sugar Face Polish is made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smooths for a more radiant-looking complexion. The original, natural sugar exfoliant, the Brown Sugar Body Polish combines real brown sugar crystals with precious oils for soft, radiant skin. The Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 offers a nourishing blend that moisturizes, protects, and smooths the lips. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 30 mL Sugar Face Polish - 7.1 oz/ 200 g Brown Sugar Polish - 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Pranutha P.
Houston
The Fresh Sugar Rush set comes with 3 items: a face polish, body polish, and a lip balm. I've repeatedly purchased the lip balm specifically and I love it so much. It's a bit on the pricier side, but I've bought it multiple times because it gives my lips a really smooth, clean appearance, it has a sweet taste, and it has really helped my dry lips recover from any breakage extremely quickly. The sugar face polish and body polish are extremely good exfoliators and they've done wonders for my face especially.
Elizabeth r.
Forest Grove, OR
I love, love, love the Sugar Lip treatment and Body Polish so I know this is going to be the perfect gift for my sister. Can't wait to give it to her! This is the perfect gift for anyone in the family. Every product in here is amazing and the scrubs give you the softest skin ever!
Highly recommended, and you save money buying these as a set.
Jennifer T.
Elsa
The fresh sugar treatment that is the sugar scrub makes my lips super soft after using it. I would first do the scrub follow lip treatment. I would highly recommend to a friend or family member. I think the combination together is awesome.
Chelsea
I loooove these products!! My lips are always dry and I always carry my sugar balm. The lip treatment is also so good, all of it I love! I buy mine from Sephora and I love the packaging, especially the way the tips on the balm screws on
Clare G.
Fort Worth
I adore the set it gives you everything that you need for the nice supple lips and skin whenever this season is changing it's really gentle and extremely extremely effective I'd buy it in a heartbeat!
Diana R.
I love this sugar scrub! It leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated and polished. I also love the smell which is a huge plus! I would definitively recommend it for combined skin!
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
I absolutely love this! I love fresh products in general, but this was awesome. Fresh lip products are my absolute favorite and I have purchased them over and over. They are pricey; however, I feel it is definitely worth the splurge. I do recommend to everyone.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this set it's a lot in the Sephora website but it's so worth it it's worth every penny it's a great value it's so great I had to go tell my sis all about it and she said she would totally buy it again and I agree with her
Alexis K.
Plano, TX
It has a positive outcome on my skin but it can be a little rough on my skin but I know everyone is different! It was very effective, just a little rough!
christina n.
Love this product!  It feels super smooth on my face and smells AMAAAAZING !! gets rid of dry skin and is not too harsh on the skin. very effective!!