Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells (tastes) amazing! It definitely adds a hint of color to the lips, just enough to wear with or without make-up. The color lasts a good amount of time, but you definitely have to reapply throughout the day. The formula is very smooth and will make your lips feel (and look) Lana Del Ray-level luscious.
Liz R.
I was on a trip in the fall with a friend who carry this product and my lips are so chapped that I found the nearest Sephora. I love the color of this product & the texture and the way that it softens your lips almost immediately. I will definitely buy this again
Jennifer Z.
Portland, OR
when I think about the way I use it day to day, purpose, etc, then I think it's worth the price, personally. I have the Coral, and it's the only coral shade of lip product that's worked on me, mostly because it's more of that orangey-red coral, rather than the salmon pink kind of coral. The latter version of coral shades age me horribly, but the orangey-red corals tend to look more fresh, casual, and youthful. The texture is comfortable - not greasy or heavy. I love that it's got SPF in it. I think the treatment is okay - it's not mind blowing, but it doesn't dry out the lips like some lip balms/treatments surprisingly but disappointingly often do. I think for me personally, the fact that it gives me color but not in an opaque, lipstick-like way is the biggest appeal. I can wear it on a bare face and on foundation-ed skin and have it look natural on both cases. I just reach for it whenever without having to worry about it looking too much or too less and for whatever occasion - work, supermarket, beach, cafe, etc. I'd buy it again, but because of the price, I wouldn't really buy another one in a different color until I've finished this one (as in have a collection). Probably just stick to Coral as my go-to.
One thing though (the one star that got away would be for the price and this reason) reviewer Katarina2002 below seems to have had the same experience as me in that it does tend to bunch up a bit at the corners of my lips. I guess that means that it moves a fair bit, but it's just odd that it specifically collects at the corners when no other lip product has done this before. Even more odd that I'm not the only one who's experienced this!
Livvy F.
Fresh Sugar has always been my favorite when it comes to lipcare. The Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment saved my lips. When I saw they had a lip gloss treatment? Sold. The color is gorgeous and it isn't sticky. It lasted comfortably for 4 hours on my lips before I felt the need to reapply.
Megan C.
Scottville, MI
I did not really care for this product when I tried my friends..maybe if I use it more than a couple times I'll like it more? Its just not a product I want to go out and purchase.
Aryanne A.
Garnet Valley, PA
Fresh sugar rose it's a good lipstick, because is pretty and fice your lips the treatment that it need
Chantel L.
Peterborough , Ontario
Literally obsessed with the fresh lip glosses. Perfect amount of sheer colour, smells great, long lasting and not sticky at all. Decent price point considering it is a lip treatment not a lip gloss, but does a fantastic job of hydrating
Alexandra R.
Kitchener , ON
Whenever I purchase a Fresh product I always know that I will be more than satisfied. Not only does this product smell amazing, it leaves your lips feeling so incredibly soft without an oily or waxy feel to it. The colour is fantastic and gives beautiful natural look. A must have in my makeup bag!
Vanessa T.
Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while offering essential nourishment. It feels great and provides moisture for long periods of time.
Adri B.
Very great lip treatment! It works very well and has a lot of product in it. I would totally buy this again. Not only did it nourish my lips, but left a rose coloured tint which made the product even better!
Juanna D.