Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Aryanne A.
Garnet Valley, PA
Fresh sugar rose it's a good lipstick, because is pretty and fice your lips the treatment that it need
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Very good lip treatment with a hint of color. The results were just mediocre for the cost. I know drugstore brands that have better results for half the price. i do like this because it has a hint of color and it's a bit more high end.
Livvy F.
Fresh Sugar has always been my favorite when it comes to lipcare. The Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment saved my lips. When I saw they had a lip gloss treatment? Sold. The color is gorgeous and it isn't sticky. It lasted comfortably for 4 hours on my lips before I felt the need to reapply.
Ciarra F.
Lake Charles, LA
I love every lip product from Fresh! I can tell that the products are crafted with care. I have been using Fresh products for over a year. The lip shine is long-lasting for it being a gloss. It's beautiful worn alone for a sheer wash of color. I also like to wear it on top of lipstick to add some shine and dimension.
Megan W.
Springdale, AR
I absolutely love this chapstick/lip stain it provides a perfect rosy color to the lips and doesn't feel sticky. My only complaint in the price, I have a hard time spending a lot of money on a chapstick when I can get the same results with something cheaper...but overall fantastic product!
Rebecca F.
Lewisburg, PA
Hands down one of the best lip products on the market. Fresh lip treatments leave lips soft and moisturizer for hours while also providing a subtle tint. They are fairly expensive at $24 but they are a quality product
missy h.
I have to start with I haven't EVER finished a "chapstick" before. Fresh is the first brand that I didn't just forget about and lose and was able to use the whole product up! It left a subtle hint of color so that my lips didn't look dead and also hydrated them very nicely! I did repurchase another one and I'm officially in love with these lip products!
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells (tastes) amazing! It definitely adds a hint of color to the lips, just enough to wear with or without make-up. The color lasts a good amount of time, but you definitely have to reapply throughout the day. The formula is very smooth and will make your lips feel (and look) Lana Del Ray-level luscious.
Allison S.
Love this! The color is gorgeous and longevity is better than expected. My one qualm is the scent -- I think it's too overpowering.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment has been my favorite lip balm for MANY years, so when they made the lip gloss version, I just had to try it! I absolutely LOVE it! When I want a glossier lip, this is my go-to natural looking lip, lip gloss. It does not have the same gentle exfoliating properties as the balm (of course) but it is just a beautiful feeling on the lips... non-sticky, hydrating, beautiful sheer color. I just love it!
Juanna D.