Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Donns S.
Donns S.
Wolcott, CT
I reapply many tines s day boh also drink a lot during the day. Love the way my lips feel
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff STAYS in my bag. I'm a big fan of liquid lipsticks for full face days, but this gives me a soft lip with just the right amount of color for all the other days that I don't paint my face up to the hilt. Great color. Started out with a free sample from Sephora and have been buying it ever since.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Dublin, OH
It smells great, moisturizers the lip and gives a great shine all at once. It's the perfect tint to put on everyday and is great in general
L S.
L S.
Davenport, FL
I personally don't see any difference in this compared to drug store lip glosses. It doesn't really keep my lips moist all day and I am frequently reapplying. However, it does smell better than most lip treatments.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Ashland, OH
This hydrating lip stain/chapstick is to die for. The light color is a soft berry shade that flatters every skin tone from fair to dark. It is definitely a staple for any purse!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
I absolutely love Fresh Rose Shine Lip treatment! It really hydrates my lips, keeping them soft all day. I bought it at Sephora as an impulse buy, but I've already ordered another. It is a little pricey, but I alternate it with my other lip balms, and it always makes me feel pampered. I would recommend this product if you want soft lips and like a soft rose sheen.
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells (tastes) amazing! It definitely adds a hint of color to the lips, just enough to wear with or without make-up. The color lasts a good amount of time, but you definitely have to reapply throughout the day. The formula is very smooth and will make your lips feel (and look) Lana Del Ray-level luscious.
Julija H.
Julija H.
It's a lovely product, although very temperature-sensitive. Becomes soft really quickly if you carry it in your pocket, so apply carefully. Otherwise, one of the best lip balms I've ever used.
Liz R.
Liz R.
I was on a trip in the fall with a friend who carry this product and my lips are so chapped that I found the nearest Sephora. I love the color of this product & the texture and the way that it softens your lips almost immediately. I will definitely buy this again
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Portland, OR
when I think about the way I use it day to day, purpose, etc, then I think it's worth the price, personally. I have the Coral, and it's the only coral shade of lip product that's worked on me, mostly because it's more of that orangey-red coral, rather than the salmon pink kind of coral. The latter version of coral shades age me horribly, but the orangey-red corals tend to look more fresh, casual, and youthful. The texture is comfortable - not greasy or heavy. I love that it's got SPF in it. I think the treatment is okay - it's not mind blowing, but it doesn't dry out the lips like some lip balms/treatments surprisingly but disappointingly often do. I think for me personally, the fact that it gives me color but not in an opaque, lipstick-like way is the biggest appeal. I can wear it on a bare face and on foundation-ed skin and have it look natural on both cases. I just reach for it whenever without having to worry about it looking too much or too less and for whatever occasion - work, supermarket, beach, cafe, etc. I'd buy it again, but because of the price, I wouldn't really buy another one in a different color until I've finished this one (as in have a collection). Probably just stick to Coral as my go-to.
One thing though (the one star that got away would be for the price and this reason) reviewer Katarina2002 below seems to have had the same experience as me in that it does tend to bunch up a bit at the corners of my lips. I guess that means that it moves a fair bit, but it's just odd that it specifically collects at the corners when no other lip product has done this before. Even more odd that I'm not the only one who's experienced this!
Juanna D.