Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Slayahontas S.Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while...

Kathleen M.
Nourishing and a beautiful hint of color, I'm a sucker for fresh products. It feels luxurious going on and improves the condition of my lips.
Anna R.
Dublin, OH
It smells great, moisturizers the lip and gives a great shine all at once. It's the perfect tint to put on everyday and is great in general
Jamie H.
Tempe, AZ
I love this lip loss as it brings hydration to my lips and it also hub completes my luck. This is the best way to use a little hydrator
Alicia C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love how this leaves my lips feeling, it's so moisturizing I use it every day & will definitely be repurchasing this amazing item!!
Caitlin B.
Stanford, CA
Absolutely delightful. Such a feminine shade and it's so creamy and hydrating. I'm a first time user and am delighted by the product.
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
I'm not a big lipstick person, but I wanted a lip tint for my nights out. This provided a smooth finish with a good color that lasts.
Thalita L.
sandy springs
I loved the lipstick! It has a wonderful texture and it lasts for a long time. I highly recommend it and want to buy other colors.
Allison S.
Love this! The color is gorgeous and longevity is better than expected. My one qualm is the scent -- I think it's too overpowering.
Jhanifor W.
Portland, OR
This is an amazing product that leaves my lips the perfect shade and feeling soft. I wold defiantly purchase this product again.
Margeaux G.
Redmond, WA
Goes on light and not greasy. I have very dry lips and if I use it at night I see and feel a drastic difference in the morning.
Juanna D.