Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this. It works really well and looks really nice as well. It's a pretty color.
Elsy F.
It is a good product and not too expensive I love it. I use it every day and my mother too
Chelsie H.
Spokane, WA
LOVE THIS! It does wonders for your lips. Moisturizes well. I always buy mine from Sephora
Donns S.
Wolcott, CT
I reapply many tines s day boh also drink a lot during the day. Love the way my lips feel
Hailey C.
Love this stuff. Makes me feel gorgeous!
Makes my lips feel as if nothing was there.
Mindy B.
This is some of my favorite lip stuff! The perfect color for a natural flush
Kati-Ayn G.
Reading, PA
The shine is nice but it doesn't keep your lips moist and doesn't stay long
missy h.
I have to start with I haven't EVER finished a "chapstick" before. Fresh is the first brand that I didn't just forget about and lose and was able to use the whole product up! It left a subtle hint of color so that my lips didn't look dead and also hydrated them very nicely! I did repurchase another one and I'm officially in love with these lip products!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment has been my favorite lip balm for MANY years, so when they made the lip gloss version, I just had to try it! I absolutely LOVE it! When I want a glossier lip, this is my go-to natural looking lip, lip gloss. It does not have the same gentle exfoliating properties as the balm (of course) but it is just a beautiful feeling on the lips... non-sticky, hydrating, beautiful sheer color. I just love it!
Livvy F.
Fresh Sugar has always been my favorite when it comes to lipcare. The Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment saved my lips. When I saw they had a lip gloss treatment? Sold. The color is gorgeous and it isn't sticky. It lasted comfortably for 4 hours on my lips before I felt the need to reapply.
Juanna D.