Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Aryanne A.
Aryanne A.
Garnet Valley, PA
Fresh sugar rose it's a good lipstick, because is pretty and fice your lips the treatment that it need
missy h.
missy h.
I have to start with I haven't EVER finished a "chapstick" before. Fresh is the first brand that I didn't just forget about and lose and was able to use the whole product up! It left a subtle hint of color so that my lips didn't look dead and also hydrated them very nicely! I did repurchase another one and I'm officially in love with these lip products!
Libby H.
Libby H.
Dothan, AL
This lip gloss is so fresh and light. My only quibble with it is that it doesn't last long. I found myself reapplying many times throughout the night. Other than that the shade is magnificent.
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells (tastes) amazing! It definitely adds a hint of color to the lips, just enough to wear with or without make-up. The color lasts a good amount of time, but you definitely have to reapply throughout the day. The formula is very smooth and will make your lips feel (and look) Lana Del Ray-level luscious.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
I absolutely love Fresh Rose Shine Lip treatment! It really hydrates my lips, keeping them soft all day. I bought it at Sephora as an impulse buy, but I've already ordered another. It is a little pricey, but I alternate it with my other lip balms, and it always makes me feel pampered. I would recommend this product if you want soft lips and like a soft rose sheen.
Christy W.
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
I'm not a big lipstick person, but I wanted a lip tint for my nights out. This provided a smooth finish with a good color that lasts.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Springdale, AR
I absolutely love this chapstick/lip stain it provides a perfect rosy color to the lips and doesn't feel sticky. My only complaint in the price, I have a hard time spending a lot of money on a chapstick when I can get the same results with something cheaper...but overall fantastic product!
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Ashland, OH
This hydrating lip stain/chapstick is to die for. The light color is a soft berry shade that flatters every skin tone from fair to dark. It is definitely a staple for any purse!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Lewisburg, PA
Hands down one of the best lip products on the market. Fresh lip treatments leave lips soft and moisturizer for hours while also providing a subtle tint. They are fairly expensive at $24 but they are a quality product
Marah E.
Marah E.
Weehawken, NJ
This is my go-to lip treatment. I love the texture, color, and applicator. I wish it were more long-lasting.
Juanna D.