Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Gretchen D.
Marinette
The color is beautiful and subtly rose. The weight and texture is not sticky or heavy. Never take this one out of my purse. A staple lip color!
Kathleen M.
Cleveland
Nourishing and a beautiful hint of color, I'm a sucker for fresh products. It feels luxurious going on and improves the condition of my lips.
Anna R.
Dublin, OH
It smells great, moisturizers the lip and gives a great shine all at once. It's the perfect tint to put on everyday and is great in general
Jamie H.
Tempe, AZ
I love this lip loss as it brings hydration to my lips and it also hub completes my luck. This is the best way to use a little hydrator
Caitlin B.
Stanford, CA
Absolutely delightful. Such a feminine shade and it's so creamy and hydrating. I'm a first time user and am delighted by the product.
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
I'm not a big lipstick person, but I wanted a lip tint for my nights out. This provided a smooth finish with a good color that lasts.
Alicia C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love how this leaves my lips feeling, it's so moisturizing I use it every day & will definitely be repurchasing this amazing item!!
Thalita L.
sandy springs
I loved the lipstick! It has a wonderful texture and it lasts for a long time. I highly recommend it and want to buy other colors.
Allison S.
Love this! The color is gorgeous and longevity is better than expected. My one qualm is the scent -- I think it's too overpowering.
Jhanifor W.
Portland, OR
This is an amazing product that leaves my lips the perfect shade and feeling soft. I wold defiantly purchase this product again.
Juanna D.