Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Laura L.
Me gusta el producto no le doy 5 estrelllas porque es un poco caro y solo lo encontramos en tiendas de alta gama
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Jona M.
Love it !! It even tastes sweet and the color is wonderful for me !!!!! I would definitely would buy this again
Anthony M.
Boston
Fresh sugar rose shine lip treatment gives instant hydration and amazing texture with a variety of color tints.
Carolyn M.
New Canaan, CT
A fantastic pampering treatment! I love it!! The hint of color plus the hydration makes this a sweet treat!!
Tracy D.
Eldorado, IL
The smell isn't as great as the product itself. Plus I believe it's a bit pricey, well, for my budget anyway.
Jessica P.
I love Fresh lip products. They look very natural on the lips and leave your lips feeling incredibly soft.
eni m.
Santa Clarita
I love this lip treatment. Your lips ore so soft from this, and not to mention how gorgeous the color is
Brooke C.
Vancouver, WA
I love this so much. Makes my lips super soft and plump, not to mention shiny! It tastes great too.
Melissa L.
Fresh smelling and super mouisturing with just a hint of color. Perfect for low maintenance look.
Juanna D.