Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Fresh smelling and super mouisturing with just a hint of color. Perfect for low maintenance look.
Mindy B.
Mindy B.
This is some of my favorite lip stuff! The perfect color for a natural flush
Elsy F.
Elsy F.
It is a good product and not too expensive I love it. I use it every day and my mother too
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Love this stuff. Makes me feel gorgeous!
Makes my lips feel as if nothing was there.
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this. It works really well and looks really nice as well. It's a pretty color.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Highland Park, NJ
I love this chapstick! First, I love how it securely closes so you don't end up with chapstick all over your bag accidentally when the cap falls off. I like the subtle but noticeable pink color it leaves. It's definitely pricey for a chapstick but I still enjoy it.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Love this! The color is gorgeous and longevity is better than expected. My one qualm is the scent -- I think it's too overpowering.
Livvy F.
Livvy F.
Fresh Sugar has always been my favorite when it comes to lipcare. The Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment saved my lips. When I saw they had a lip gloss treatment? Sold. The color is gorgeous and it isn't sticky. It lasted comfortably for 4 hours on my lips before I felt the need to reapply.
Aryanne A.
Aryanne A.
Garnet Valley, PA
Fresh sugar rose it's a good lipstick, because is pretty and fice your lips the treatment that it need
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment has been my favorite lip balm for MANY years, so when they made the lip gloss version, I just had to try it! I absolutely LOVE it! When I want a glossier lip, this is my go-to natural looking lip, lip gloss. It does not have the same gentle exfoliating properties as the balm (of course) but it is just a beautiful feeling on the lips... non-sticky, hydrating, beautiful sheer color. I just love it!
Juanna D.