Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Melissa T.
Henderson, NV
Very pretty light color for someone who loves a light toned lip. it makes my lips really soft and shiny as well I love the fresh lip products. Would highly recomend.
Ciarra F.
Lake Charles, LA
I love every lip product from Fresh! I can tell that the products are crafted with care. I have been using Fresh products for over a year. The lip shine is long-lasting for it being a gloss. It's beautiful worn alone for a sheer wash of color. I also like to wear it on top of lipstick to add some shine and dimension.
Sabrina S.
Highland Park, NJ
I love this chapstick! First, I love how it securely closes so you don't end up with chapstick all over your bag accidentally when the cap falls off. I like the subtle but noticeable pink color it leaves. It's definitely pricey for a chapstick but I still enjoy it.
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells (tastes) amazing! It definitely adds a hint of color to the lips, just enough to wear with or without make-up. The color lasts a good amount of time, but you definitely have to reapply throughout the day. The formula is very smooth and will make your lips feel (and look) Lana Del Ray-level luscious.
Megan W.
Springdale, AR
I absolutely love this chapstick/lip stain it provides a perfect rosy color to the lips and doesn't feel sticky. My only complaint in the price, I have a hard time spending a lot of money on a chapstick when I can get the same results with something cheaper...but overall fantastic product!
Libby H.
Dothan, AL
This lip gloss is so fresh and light. My only quibble with it is that it doesn't last long. I found myself reapplying many times throughout the night. Other than that the shade is magnificent.
Rebecca F.
Lewisburg, PA
Hands down one of the best lip products on the market. Fresh lip treatments leave lips soft and moisturizer for hours while also providing a subtle tint. They are fairly expensive at $24 but they are a quality product
Julija H.
It's a lovely product, although very temperature-sensitive. Becomes soft really quickly if you carry it in your pocket, so apply carefully. Otherwise, one of the best lip balms I've ever used.
Livvy F.
Fresh Sugar has always been my favorite when it comes to lipcare. The Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment saved my lips. When I saw they had a lip gloss treatment? Sold. The color is gorgeous and it isn't sticky. It lasted comfortably for 4 hours on my lips before I felt the need to reapply.
arlinda l.
Brasil
Intense color and offters perfect coverage in addition to being confortable. Lightweight texture lipstick , perfect durability beyond design to be charming
Juanna D.