Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Jona M.
Jona M.
Love it !! It even tastes sweet and the color is wonderful for me !!!!! I would definitely would buy this again
Melodie R.
Melodie R.
Nashville, TN
All of the Fresh lip products are outstanding. The Rose set brings out the natural rosy hue in my lips and feels amazing!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love how this leaves my lips feeling, it's so moisturizing I use it every day & will definitely be repurchasing this amazing item!!
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Eldorado, IL
The smell isn't as great as the product itself. Plus I believe it's a bit pricey, well, for my budget anyway.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Vancouver, WA
I love this so much. Makes my lips super soft and plump, not to mention shiny! It tastes great too.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
New Canaan, CT
A fantastic pampering treatment! I love it!! The hint of color plus the hydration makes this a sweet treat!!
Kati-Ayn G.
Kati-Ayn G.
Reading, PA
The shine is nice but it doesn't keep your lips moist and doesn't stay long
esmeralda D.
esmeralda D.
Copiague, NY
Muy buen producto esta muy bueno.es de maravilla excellente producto se mira muy bien en los labios muy recomendado!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Me gusta el producto no le doy 5 estrelllas porque es un poco caro y solo lo encontramos en tiendas de alta gama
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I love Fresh lip products. They look very natural on the lips and leave your lips feeling incredibly soft.
Juanna D.