Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Kathleen M.
Cleveland
Nourishing and a beautiful hint of color, I'm a sucker for fresh products. It feels luxurious going on and improves the condition of my lips.
Anna R.
Dublin, OH
It smells great, moisturizers the lip and gives a great shine all at once. It's the perfect tint to put on everyday and is great in general
Alicia C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love how this leaves my lips feeling, it's so moisturizing I use it every day & will definitely be repurchasing this amazing item!!
Caitlin B.
Stanford, CA
Absolutely delightful. Such a feminine shade and it's so creamy and hydrating. I'm a first time user and am delighted by the product.
Jhanifor W.
Portland, OR
This is an amazing product that leaves my lips the perfect shade and feeling soft. I wold defiantly purchase this product again.
Margeaux G.
Redmond, WA
Goes on light and not greasy. I have very dry lips and if I use it at night I see and feel a drastic difference in the morning.
Sara B.
Syracuse, NY
My absolute go to product for dry, chapped lips!! It looks and feels so good that I'm addicted. It heals even my cracked lips.
Melodie R.
Nashville, TN
All of the Fresh lip products are outstanding. The Rose set brings out the natural rosy hue in my lips and feels amazing!
Bri B.
Tamaqua, PA
The Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment not only provided great color, but also nourished and kept my lips moisturized!
esmeralda D.
Copiague, NY
Muy buen producto esta muy bueno.es de maravilla excellente producto se mira muy bien en los labios muy recomendado!
Juanna D.