Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Allison L.
Love this product.!
Long lasting, applies smoothly.
I'm only giving this product 4 stars only because the color just isn't for me. BUT I would recommend anyone who's looking for a lip treatment to give this one a try.!
Kendria W.
Petersburg, VA
This is one of my go to lip treatments because it's long lasting and gives a lustrous high shine look! It's moisturizing and leaves a beautiful tiny on the lips.
Ali W.
Annapolis
I love love love this! I'm not a big lipstick person, so this is a really good alternative. It's essentially a tinted lipgloss/chapstick crossover and really moisturizing. Love it!
Stephanie H.
Spring, TX
Sugar Rose is heavenly. Goes on so smooth and smell wonderful. It's not heavy like a lipstick and leaves just a hint of subtle color. So moisturizing. You will love it!
missy h.
I have to start with I haven't EVER finished a "chapstick" before. Fresh is the first brand that I didn't just forget about and lose and was able to use the whole product up! It left a subtle hint of color so that my lips didn't look dead and also hydrated them very nicely! I did repurchase another one and I'm officially in love with these lip products!
Cynthia D.
It's gorgeous, lightweight, not clumpy, not too sticky, not super sheer but not heavily pigmented. Nice scent, cherry if I remember correctly, and not overbearingly so. All over awesome.
Melissa T.
Henderson, NV
Very pretty light color for someone who loves a light toned lip. it makes my lips really soft and shiny as well I love the fresh lip products. Would highly recomend.
Ciarra F.
Lake Charles, LA
I love every lip product from Fresh! I can tell that the products are crafted with care. I have been using Fresh products for over a year. The lip shine is long-lasting for it being a gloss. It's beautiful worn alone for a sheer wash of color. I also like to wear it on top of lipstick to add some shine and dimension.
Sabrina S.
Highland Park, NJ
I love this chapstick! First, I love how it securely closes so you don't end up with chapstick all over your bag accidentally when the cap falls off. I like the subtle but noticeable pink color it leaves. It's definitely pricey for a chapstick but I still enjoy it.
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells (tastes) amazing! It definitely adds a hint of color to the lips, just enough to wear with or without make-up. The color lasts a good amount of time, but you definitely have to reapply throughout the day. The formula is very smooth and will make your lips feel (and look) Lana Del Ray-level luscious.
Juanna D.