Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Slayahontas S.Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while...

Maria G.
Creswell, OR
Lip dryness is an issue that I highly dislike when it comes to lip products. So when I first tried this product I was looking forward to the hydration element that it guaranteed. It was very moisturizing and lasted all day. I personally didn't need to reapply it but that is different for everyone. It is definitely worth the price especially for such a high quality product!
Another great product from Fresh! I wanted to branch out from their traditional twist up sugar lip treatment and tried this gloss-like product - awesome! Not sticky with much more opacity than the twist up version. This product lasts about an hour on me and definitely leaves behind some moisture. I reach for this when I want more color without sacrificing moisture.
Liz R.
I was on a trip in the fall with a friend who carry this product and my lips are so chapped that I found the nearest Sephora. I love the color of this product & the texture and the way that it softens your lips almost immediately. I will definitely buy this again
Julie T.
New York , NY
I love this product. It leaves the most beautiful rose tint on your lips and smells phenomenal. It’s not sticky and goes on nicely. It doesn’t last too long on your lips but it’s still a great product to put on last minute!
Haley D.
So butiful and natural on the lips. Absolutely gorgeous and stunning with any natural look. This gloss is never chunky or sticky and it stays on for a rally long time. Like I honestly have to wipe it off before I eat it stays on that long. Highly recommend
Bailey W.
Ashland, OH
This hydrating lip stain/chapstick is to die for. The light color is a soft berry shade that flatters every skin tone from fair to dark. It is definitely a staple for any purse!
Fanoula D.
This product leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated! It gives a nice natural tiny to your lips and makes them look glossy and hydrated! I loved throwing this into my bag, it's a great everyday product.
Katie T.
I love anything Fresh! Their products are to die for. All of their lip treatments are very nourishing and keep your lips soft for hours. I will continue to purchase Fresh products for the rest of my life!
Hà J.
I think this is a very good product
It's help me save my lips when is dry and it have a very good smell too
The price of this product is a little expensive but it's really good for your lip to have a short and good treatment.
L S.
Davenport, FL
I personally don't see any difference in this compared to drug store lip glosses. It doesn't really keep my lips moist all day and I am frequently reapplying. However, it does smell better than most lip treatments.
Juanna D.