Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Spring, TX
Sugar Rose is heavenly. Goes on so smooth and smell wonderful. It's not heavy like a lipstick and leaves just a hint of subtle color. So moisturizing. You will love it!
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
It's gorgeous, lightweight, not clumpy, not too sticky, not super sheer but not heavily pigmented. Nice scent, cherry if I remember correctly, and not overbearingly so. All over awesome.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Searcy, AR
This product went on so smoothly and I continue to use it everyday! I also highly recommend this product to anyone who loves the natural makeup look!
Jhanifor W.
Jhanifor W.
Portland, OR
This is an amazing product that leaves my lips the perfect shade and feeling soft. I wold defiantly purchase this product again.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Henderson, NV
Very pretty light color for someone who loves a light toned lip. it makes my lips really soft and shiny as well I love the fresh lip products. Would highly recomend.
Bri B.
Bri B.
Tamaqua, PA
The Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment not only provided great color, but also nourished and kept my lips moisturized!
Margeaux G.
Margeaux G.
Redmond, WA
Goes on light and not greasy. I have very dry lips and if I use it at night I see and feel a drastic difference in the morning.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Syracuse, NY
My absolute go to product for dry, chapped lips!! It looks and feels so good that I'm addicted. It heals even my cracked lips.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Rockford, IL
Amazing product. Very hydrating while still giving color and shine! Recommended for anyone that has dry lips but still wants to look put together.
Anthony M.
Anthony M.
Boston
Fresh sugar rose shine lip treatment gives instant hydration and amazing texture with a variety of color tints.
Juanna D.