Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Haley D.
So butiful and natural on the lips. Absolutely gorgeous and stunning with any natural look. This gloss is never chunky or sticky and it stays on for a rally long time. Like I honestly have to wipe it off before I eat it stays on that long. Highly recommend
Bailey W.
Ashland, OH
This hydrating lip stain/chapstick is to die for. The light color is a soft berry shade that flatters every skin tone from fair to dark. It is definitely a staple for any purse!
Fanoula D.
middletown
This product leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated! It gives a nice natural tiny to your lips and makes them look glossy and hydrated! I loved throwing this into my bag, it's a great everyday product.
Katie R.
I love anything Fresh! Their products are to die for. All of their lip treatments are very nourishing and keep your lips soft for hours. I will continue to purchase Fresh products for the rest of my life!
Hà J.
I think this is a very good product
It's help me save my lips when is dry and it have a very good smell too
The price of this product is a little expensive but it's really good for your lip to have a short and good treatment.
L S.
Davenport, FL
I personally don't see any difference in this compared to drug store lip glosses. It doesn't really keep my lips moist all day and I am frequently reapplying. However, it does smell better than most lip treatments.
Ann H.
Wonderful lip balm, with some color and SPF protection. Only con is it has a very low melting point... highly recommended you avoid keeping this in places that are so much as warm without being in a protective bag or something. Or you might find it all over the bottom of your purse.
Danielle B.
Sandy, UT
There is nothing more luxurious for your lips than products made by Fresh. The Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Shine makes your lips so soft as smooth, and also leaves the most amazing shine. It's the best of both worlds. You get an amazing surge or moisture and beautiful shine like a gloss!
Isabelle S.
Greenwich, CT
I always use this under lip glosses and as a foundation for and makeup I do. It is very easy to apply because a little bit goes a long way! I use it regularly and always buy more when I run out. The packaging is also very easy to use so I would definitely buy it again!
Marissa M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this! I love anything rose. My lips are always peeling skin and sometimes feel tender and painful. That's when I use this and it really seems to do the trick.
Juanna D.