Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Sandy, UT
There is nothing more luxurious for your lips than products made by Fresh. The Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Shine makes your lips so soft as smooth, and also leaves the most amazing shine. It's the best of both worlds. You get an amazing surge or moisture and beautiful shine like a gloss!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this! I love anything rose. My lips are always peeling skin and sometimes feel tender and painful. That's when I use this and it really seems to do the trick.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Love this product.!
Long lasting, applies smoothly.
I'm only giving this product 4 stars only because the color just isn't for me. BUT I would recommend anyone who's looking for a lip treatment to give this one a try.!
Kendria W.
Kendria W.
Petersburg, VA
This is one of my go to lip treatments because it's long lasting and gives a lustrous high shine look! It's moisturizing and leaves a beautiful tiny on the lips.
Ali W.
Ali W.
Annapolis
I love love love this! I'm not a big lipstick person, so this is a really good alternative. It's essentially a tinted lipgloss/chapstick crossover and really moisturizing. Love it!
Fanoula D.
Fanoula D.
middletown
This product leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated! It gives a nice natural tiny to your lips and makes them look glossy and hydrated! I loved throwing this into my bag, it's a great everyday product.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Cleveland
Nourishing and a beautiful hint of color, I'm a sucker for fresh products. It feels luxurious going on and improves the condition of my lips.
arlinda l.
arlinda l.
Brasil
Intense color and offters perfect coverage in addition to being confortable. Lightweight texture lipstick , perfect durability beyond design to be charming
Gretchen D.
Gretchen D.
Marinette
The color is beautiful and subtly rose. The weight and texture is not sticky or heavy. Never take this one out of my purse. A staple lip color!
ashley s.
ashley s.
I thought this hydrated my lips well but it was very slippery which I wasn't a fan of. It was a product that you needed to reapply to keep on.
Juanna D.