Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
This was my gateway product for Fresh, at first i thought it was totally over priced but now i'm hooked. non toxic products are always on my radar as i am constantly kissing my babies! it lasts long if not eating or drinking its the smell and feel i like the most.
Tasha M.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this product! I have chronically dry lips, and even though I love my lip plumper, they don't do me any favors in the hydration department! This lip treatment has all but erased my need for other chapsticks! And I have tried ALL of them, believe me!
Monica B.
Madison, WI
This fresh product has just the right amount of color for me, and it's easy to wear. I have worn many lip products by fresh, and while they may seem pricey, they work well and last awhile. I am glad they have expanded their lip product line in recent years!
Megan C.
Scottville, MI
I did not really care for this product when I tried my friends..maybe if I use it more than a couple times I'll like it more? Its just not a product I want to go out and purchase.
Payal S.
I bought this gloss in a set and while I do like it, it's not my absolute favorite. I have medium skin and the color doesn't really show up on me, although I can see it looking much different on paler skin. On the plus side, it's pretty lightweight and not that sticky, and nice to layer over a lipstick or liner for a natural look. I wouldn't buy the full size at the Fresh price point though.
Michelle O.
Los Altos, CA
I really like this product.  It's moisturizing and soft looking.  I use it on no make-up days or in the AM at school drop off.  It lasts as long as a regular gloss.  But, that doesn't bother me.  I would buy it again.
Maria G.
Creswell, OR
Lip dryness is an issue that I highly dislike when it comes to lip products. So when I first tried this product I was looking forward to the hydration element that it guaranteed. It was very moisturizing and lasted all day. I personally didn't need to reapply it but that is different for everyone. It is definitely worth the price especially for such a high quality product!
ALEX R.
Another great product from Fresh! I wanted to branch out from their traditional twist up sugar lip treatment and tried this gloss-like product - awesome! Not sticky with much more opacity than the twist up version. This product lasts about an hour on me and definitely leaves behind some moisture. I reach for this when I want more color without sacrificing moisture.
Liz R.
I was on a trip in the fall with a friend who carry this product and my lips are so chapped that I found the nearest Sephora. I love the color of this product & the texture and the way that it softens your lips almost immediately. I will definitely buy this again
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
I thought it applied smoothly, and I like the colors offered with this gloss. It's moisturizing for the first hour or so but doesn't leave me feeling as moisturizing as some other products do. I appreciate that the cap stays on through the day in my bag.
Juanna D.