Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
I absolutely love Fresh Rose Shine Lip treatment! It really hydrates my lips, keeping them soft all day. I bought it at Sephora as an impulse buy, but I've already ordered another. It is a little pricey, but I alternate it with my other lip balms, and it always makes me feel pampered. I would recommend this product if you want soft lips and like a soft rose sheen.
Taryn A.
West Suffield, CT
The Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment is the BEST lip treatment I have ever used! I use this DAILY in the morning while getting ready prior to putting on any other lip products. It smells amazing, and not "rosy" at all. After my lip product wears off during the day, it's easier just to throw this right on and it keeps my lips still looking great for the remainder of the day!
Reanna B.
I picked up this product because I enjoy the brand Fresh and I was in the market for a lip treatment. This product has a nice signature sugary smell and keep my lips feeling moisturized throughout the day without having to reapply. It does feel a bit tacky/sticky. The rosey color and shine helps my lips look plump and healthy. I would recommend this product to anyone so long as they don't mind having a tacky/sticky product on their lips.
Pamela G.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff STAYS in my bag. I'm a big fan of liquid lipsticks for full face days, but this gives me a soft lip with just the right amount of color for all the other days that I don't paint my face up to the hilt. Great color. Started out with a free sample from Sephora and have been buying it ever since.
Stacey W.
I love this since it's hydrating and makes my lips "appear" fuller. Furthermore, it fills in the little lips lines beautifully. Just like the delicate eye area, I realize that lips can also show age, so I try to use the most nourishing, hydrating and long lasting lip products.  I used to use the clear which was perfect alone or even better over my drier lipsticks. I went to buy another clear, and when I saw it wasn't available I tried the rose which is great since it provides a nice color for my fair complexion. I also like it on top of the Fresh SPF lip treatment. The only part I could do without is the fragrance.
Chelsea B.
I like this lip treatment because it is a great moisturizer for the lips or prior to lipstick or alone. It has the consistency of Burt's bees and this mail verily similarly relate it to carmax. I guess the rose part refers to the color because it is pink
Jennifer Z.
Portland, OR
when I think about the way I use it day to day, purpose, etc, then I think it's worth the price, personally. I have the Coral, and it's the only coral shade of lip product that's worked on me, mostly because it's more of that orangey-red coral, rather than the salmon pink kind of coral. The latter version of coral shades age me horribly, but the orangey-red corals tend to look more fresh, casual, and youthful. The texture is comfortable - not greasy or heavy. I love that it's got SPF in it. I think the treatment is okay - it's not mind blowing, but it doesn't dry out the lips like some lip balms/treatments surprisingly but disappointingly often do. I think for me personally, the fact that it gives me color but not in an opaque, lipstick-like way is the biggest appeal. I can wear it on a bare face and on foundation-ed skin and have it look natural on both cases. I just reach for it whenever without having to worry about it looking too much or too less and for whatever occasion - work, supermarket, beach, cafe, etc. I'd buy it again, but because of the price, I wouldn't really buy another one in a different color until I've finished this one (as in have a collection). Probably just stick to Coral as my go-to.
One thing though (the one star that got away would be for the price and this reason) reviewer Katarina2002 below seems to have had the same experience as me in that it does tend to bunch up a bit at the corners of my lips. I guess that means that it moves a fair bit, but it's just odd that it specifically collects at the corners when no other lip product has done this before. Even more odd that I'm not the only one who's experienced this!
Trish L.
Leaves a pretty hint of color without being a full-color, heavy gloss. It smells great and moisturizes decently, although it has a lot of "slip," perhaps due to the SPF. I prefer a tackier lip moisturizer to wear under lipstick or gloss, but this one is better for use on its own.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Very good lip treatment with a hint of color. The results were just mediocre for the cost. I know drugstore brands that have better results for half the price. i do like this because it has a hint of color and it's a bit more high end.
Kate N.
The colour is very subtle, yet beautiful and glossy. The Rose shade makes my lips look stunning, yet also like I'm not wearing any product at all. However, my lips feel waxy, and after a while the product is somewhat uncomfortable. I would prefer something that left my lips feeling hydrated, rather than simply coated in wax.
Juanna D.