Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Kate N.
The colour is very subtle, yet beautiful and glossy. The Rose shade makes my lips look stunning, yet also like I'm not wearing any product at all. However, my lips feel waxy, and after a while the product is somewhat uncomfortable. I would prefer something that left my lips feeling hydrated, rather than simply coated in wax.
Tasha M.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this product! I have chronically dry lips, and even though I love my lip plumper, they don't do me any favors in the hydration department! This lip treatment has all but erased my need for other chapsticks! And I have tried ALL of them, believe me!
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
This was my gateway product for Fresh, at first i thought it was totally over priced but now i'm hooked. non toxic products are always on my radar as i am constantly kissing my babies! it lasts long if not eating or drinking its the smell and feel i like the most.
Monica B.
Madison, WI
This fresh product has just the right amount of color for me, and it's easy to wear. I have worn many lip products by fresh, and while they may seem pricey, they work well and last awhile. I am glad they have expanded their lip product line in recent years!
Michelle O.
Los Altos, CA
I really like this product.  It's moisturizing and soft looking.  I use it on no make-up days or in the AM at school drop off.  It lasts as long as a regular gloss.  But, that doesn't bother me.  I would buy it again.
Payal S.
I bought this gloss in a set and while I do like it, it's not my absolute favorite. I have medium skin and the color doesn't really show up on me, although I can see it looking much different on paler skin. On the plus side, it's pretty lightweight and not that sticky, and nice to layer over a lipstick or liner for a natural look. I wouldn't buy the full size at the Fresh price point though.
Maria G.
Creswell, OR
Lip dryness is an issue that I highly dislike when it comes to lip products. So when I first tried this product I was looking forward to the hydration element that it guaranteed. It was very moisturizing and lasted all day. I personally didn't need to reapply it but that is different for everyone. It is definitely worth the price especially for such a high quality product!
ALEX R.
Another great product from Fresh! I wanted to branch out from their traditional twist up sugar lip treatment and tried this gloss-like product - awesome! Not sticky with much more opacity than the twist up version. This product lasts about an hour on me and definitely leaves behind some moisture. I reach for this when I want more color without sacrificing moisture.
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
I thought it applied smoothly, and I like the colors offered with this gloss. It's moisturizing for the first hour or so but doesn't leave me feeling as moisturizing as some other products do. I appreciate that the cap stays on through the day in my bag.
Bailey W.
Ashland, OH
This hydrating lip stain/chapstick is to die for. The light color is a soft berry shade that flatters every skin tone from fair to dark. It is definitely a staple for any purse!
Juanna D.