Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Monica B.
Monica B.
Madison, WI
This fresh product has just the right amount of color for me, and it's easy to wear. I have worn many lip products by fresh, and while they may seem pricey, they work well and last awhile. I am glad they have expanded their lip product line in recent years!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Los Altos, CA
I really like this product.  It's moisturizing and soft looking.  I use it on no make-up days or in the AM at school drop off.  It lasts as long as a regular gloss.  But, that doesn't bother me.  I would buy it again.
Payal S.
Payal S.
I bought this gloss in a set and while I do like it, it's not my absolute favorite. I have medium skin and the color doesn't really show up on me, although I can see it looking much different on paler skin. On the plus side, it's pretty lightweight and not that sticky, and nice to layer over a lipstick or liner for a natural look. I wouldn't buy the full size at the Fresh price point though.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Creswell, OR
Lip dryness is an issue that I highly dislike when it comes to lip products. So when I first tried this product I was looking forward to the hydration element that it guaranteed. It was very moisturizing and lasted all day. I personally didn't need to reapply it but that is different for everyone. It is definitely worth the price especially for such a high quality product!
ALEX R.
ALEX R.
Another great product from Fresh! I wanted to branch out from their traditional twist up sugar lip treatment and tried this gloss-like product - awesome! Not sticky with much more opacity than the twist up version. This product lasts about an hour on me and definitely leaves behind some moisture. I reach for this when I want more color without sacrificing moisture.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
I thought it applied smoothly, and I like the colors offered with this gloss. It's moisturizing for the first hour or so but doesn't leave me feeling as moisturizing as some other products do. I appreciate that the cap stays on through the day in my bag.
Haley D.
Haley D.
So butiful and natural on the lips. Absolutely gorgeous and stunning with any natural look. This gloss is never chunky or sticky and it stays on for a rally long time. Like I honestly have to wipe it off before I eat it stays on that long. Highly recommend
Katie R.
Katie R.
I love anything Fresh! Their products are to die for. All of their lip treatments are very nourishing and keep your lips soft for hours. I will continue to purchase Fresh products for the rest of my life!
Hà J.
Hà J.
I think this is a very good product
It's help me save my lips when is dry and it have a very good smell too
The price of this product is a little expensive but it's really good for your lip to have a short and good treatment.
Ann H.
Ann H.
Wonderful lip balm, with some color and SPF protection. Only con is it has a very low melting point... highly recommended you avoid keeping this in places that are so much as warm without being in a protective bag or something. Or you might find it all over the bottom of your purse.
Juanna D.