Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

sarah s.
South Easton, MA
fave lip blam ever. plain and simple. smells amazing and keeps my lips soft, hydrated, and kissable ;))
Brooke C.
Vancouver, WA
I love this so much. Makes my lips super soft and plump, not to mention shiny! It tastes great too.
Melissa L.
Fresh smelling and super mouisturing with just a hint of color. Perfect for low maintenance look.
Celeste S.
This is a really nice for a little gift but I think it is overpriced for it being only chapstick
Ana G.
Mission Viejo
This product is perfect, I like the variety of colors, I really recommend, my daughter used to.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this. It works really well and looks really nice as well. It's a pretty color.
Chelsie H.
Spokane, WA
LOVE THIS! It does wonders for your lips. Moisturizes well. I always buy mine from Sephora
Elsy F.
It is a good product and not too expensive I love it. I use it every day and my mother too
Donns S.
Wolcott, CT
I reapply many tines s day boh also drink a lot during the day. Love the way my lips feel
Sam R.
I like this color is so pretty I hope I get a try new ones that come out in that are out
Juanna D.