Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Emily E.
This product is okay. It adds a slight tint to the lips and a glossy effect. I personally don't use gloss much because I have to reapply often and it usually starts to feather into fine lines. I probably won't buy this in future. I feel it is overpriced based on other glosses in the market.
♥Jasmine♥ W.
Chesterfield
I love this color it is absolutly beautiful. It's long lasting and feels nice on my lips. It keeps my lips soft and pretty. It is great to use anytime. I get this color every time it's the best to use over and over. I love it and the packaging. I recomend for everyone
Juliette C.
Absolutely amazing quality and great for your lips. Last all day! Keeps lips creamy. It’s my first time using this product but it’s totally a great product, with great value. I truly recommend it to others!
Marly F.
It is a good product and I'm a big fan of it and I would love to use it in the future again I like how it makes my lips feel and I love all your other products they're really nice and big fan so yeah I like it a lot..
Hannah L.
Richmond, VA
The product is not very even unless several coats are applied. It is also a little sticky, which is not my personal preference for lip products. I did enjoy the color, just wish it had looked more natural.
sofia G.
Rio Grande City
It was a little sticky but had a very very nice color and was super easy to apply you can find this product at your local Sephora it wasn’t very long last but smelled amazing if you like lip gloss I would definitely recommend this to you;)
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love this product. Absolutely stunning my lips feel so much softer after using this and the colour it gives me is gorgeous aswell. Would highly recommend for everyone.
Judy P.
Good lip treatment to prevent dryness and chafing. Comes in colors. The rose shade imparts almost no color but it’s very lubricating and keeps your lips feeling good.
Misty R.
Silverdale
The color is amazing. The formula is amazing. Every time I wear this, everyone compliments the lip color. It's really easy to apply and use. I love the packaging, it's hella cute.
Julie T.
New York , NY
I love this product. It leaves the most beautiful rose tint on your lips and smells phenomenal. It’s not sticky and goes on nicely. It doesn’t last too long on your lips but it’s still a great product to put on last minute!
Juanna D.