Fresh Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY FRESH

Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment works to promote suppleness and improve the definition of the lip area while preserving moisture for 6 hours for smooth, youthful-looking lips. The high-shine treatment also imparts the lips with a rose-tinted shine while... see more...

Trish L.
Trish L.
Leaves a pretty hint of color without being a full-color, heavy gloss. It smells great and moisturizes decently, although it has a lot of "slip," perhaps due to the SPF. I prefer a tackier lip moisturizer to wear under lipstick or gloss, but this one is better for use on its own.
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.
Greenwich, CT
I always use this under lip glosses and as a foundation for and makeup I do. It is very easy to apply because a little bit goes a long way! I use it regularly and always buy more when I run out. The packaging is also very easy to use so I would definitely buy it again!
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
The perfect lip balm with just the right amount of color. Pop this in your bag for an easy, natural lip color.
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
West Suffield, CT
The Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment is the BEST lip treatment I have ever used! I use this DAILY in the morning while getting ready prior to putting on any other lip products. It smells amazing, and not "rosy" at all. After my lip product wears off during the day, it's easier just to throw this right on and it keeps my lips still looking great for the remainder of the day!
Reanna B.
Reanna B.
I picked up this product because I enjoy the brand Fresh and I was in the market for a lip treatment. This product has a nice signature sugary smell and keep my lips feeling moisturized throughout the day without having to reapply. It does feel a bit tacky/sticky. The rosey color and shine helps my lips look plump and healthy. I would recommend this product to anyone so long as they don't mind having a tacky/sticky product on their lips.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
I love this since it's hydrating and makes my lips "appear" fuller. Furthermore, it fills in the little lips lines beautifully. Just like the delicate eye area, I realize that lips can also show age, so I try to use the most nourishing, hydrating and long lasting lip products.  I used to use the clear which was perfect alone or even better over my drier lipsticks. I went to buy another clear, and when I saw it wasn't available I tried the rose which is great since it provides a nice color for my fair complexion. I also like it on top of the Fresh SPF lip treatment. The only part I could do without is the fragrance.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
I like this lip treatment because it is a great moisturizer for the lips or prior to lipstick or alone. It has the consistency of Burt's bees and this mail verily similarly relate it to carmax. I guess the rose part refers to the color because it is pink
Kate N.
Kate N.
The colour is very subtle, yet beautiful and glossy. The Rose shade makes my lips look stunning, yet also like I'm not wearing any product at all. However, my lips feel waxy, and after a while the product is somewhat uncomfortable. I would prefer something that left my lips feeling hydrated, rather than simply coated in wax.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this product! I have chronically dry lips, and even though I love my lip plumper, they don't do me any favors in the hydration department! This lip treatment has all but erased my need for other chapsticks! And I have tried ALL of them, believe me!
Natalie Z.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
This was my gateway product for Fresh, at first i thought it was totally over priced but now i'm hooked. non toxic products are always on my radar as i am constantly kissing my babies! it lasts long if not eating or drinking its the smell and feel i like the most.
Juanna D.