fresh Sugar Roll-On Deodorant Antiperspirant uploaded by Shubana A.fresh Sugar Roll-On Deodorant Antiperspirant uploaded by Saranh D.

BY FRESH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Fresh Sugar Roll-On Deodorant Antiperspirant prevents perspiration and provides complete, long-lasting protection from odor while refreshing the senses with the iconic Sugar scent. This gentle, alcohol-free formula is enriched with sugar, which helps inhibit odor-causing bacteria, and natural extracts that soothe, restore, and revive the skin. With its non-staining glide-on applicator, it absorbs quickly to deliver unsurpassed dryness with a delicious scent all day long.

How To Use:

Apply to underarms only.

Aqua (Water), Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Steareth-20, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Faex (Yeast Extract), Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sucrose, Propylene Glycol, Bht, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora
Lillian G.
I love this deodorant! It keeps me dry and fresh all day, and I feel better about it than other anti-perspirants because, while it's still an anti-perspirant, it at least doesn't contain quite as many chemicals etc. that other deodorants do.
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
It stays very well on me. For me though, I didn't like the smell. Plus it feels sticky for awhile after use for new. It has a lemonny smell. But I really like the roll on part, since it could equally apply on my pits.
Emily M.
South St Paul, MN
I personally sweat a lot so this doesn’t do it for me. This might work better for others but doesn’t help me.
Jean W.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was skeptical about this deodorant at first, but I'm so glad I bought it. It smells amazing and keeps me fresh and dry all day long.
Shubana A.
Montreal
I purchased Fresh's Roll-on Sugar Deodorant/Antiperspirant since I've been really loving their other products lately and felt confident enough in their brand to try this product blindly. I was not disappointed.

Firstly, antiperspirant is a well documented un-loved product because of studies that theorize aluminum's association with cancer and kidney problems. However, these claims aren't scientifically proven and just add to the list of things I should be wary of in my 30's like eat generic hotdogs and wear my contacts 15 hours a day. I do them anyways, because yolo.

Also, if you're worried about aluminum plugging up your sweat ducts and preventing toxins from being released, you have nothing to worry about because toxins are filtered through your liver and kidneys and exit the body through urine.

Fresh's deodorant uses sugar and it's not just for the amazing sweet lemony scent of the product but because sugar is actually a bacteria killing ingredient. Since bacteria can't metabolize the sugar, they'll just starve and die. But, my favourite aspect of this roll-on is that once you apply it and it dries, it is absolutely undetectable. No more sticky armpits and no more powdery stains on your clothes! It is literally second skin and added bonus; washing it off is a breeze as well.

After a full day of grocery shopping and running errands this past week, I detected zero smell. This is honestly the body odour product of my dreams and my inner goddess is yodelling from the top of mount glorious and her aura is sparkling like diamonds.

I haven't noticed any sweating either which had become such a nuissance in my new postpartum life but finally I've found some relief. Now if only I can roll this on over my face and décolletage, I'd be all set. Jokes aside, I give this product two thumbs up for it's toughness on odour and perspiration while having the most soft and sweet scent, having the ability to dry quickly, stay undetectable and wash off easily.
Saranh D.
Toronto, ON
This is hands down the best deodorant I ever tried. All those natural deodorant never did much for me but this one keeps my underarms dry and odour free.
Don’t expect a very strong scent. The scent is very light when you apply but it goes away once dry. You’ll be left with fresh skin and no bad odour.
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This definitely is a very FRESH deodorant. It has a light, sweet scent that isn't overpowering and not your typical drugstore fragrance either. It never makes my underarms itch or burn like other deodorants do and I actually feel my skin is softer because of it. This never leaves any residue or white marks and I love how it holds up well even in hot weather. It maybe be a little more expensive than what you're used to, but the results are worth it.
Ashley M.
After trying everything on the market this is the only deodorant that actually works for me. It keeps wetness and odour under control. It lasts at least 24 hours sometimes more with just one application. One bottle can last me 4-5 months.
GISELLE R.
NAPLES
Smells like lemon custard and is great for my sensitive skin, keeping me dry all day and wonderfully fragrant all day!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
How often do you need to reapply this deodorant?
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like to have a deodorant that is has a soft feminine scent yet distinct scent last. You know the kind that makes a man go “mmm” after you apply it or even I can still smell it hours after applying it, is this one of those? What does it smell like? More specific that just ‘clean & fresh.’

back