fresh Sugar Roll-On Deodorant Antiperspirant uploaded by Shubana A.fresh Sugar Roll-On Deodorant Antiperspirant uploaded by Saranh D.

BY FRESH

Fresh Sugar Roll-On Deodorant Antiperspirant prevents perspiration and provides complete, long-lasting protection from odor while refreshing the senses with the iconic Sugar scent. This gentle, alcohol-free formula is enriched with sugar, which helps inhibit odor-causing bacteria, and natural extracts that soothe, restore, and revive the skin. With its non-staining glide-on applicator, it absorbs quickly to deliver unsurpassed dryness with a delicious scent all day long.

How To Use:

Apply to underarms only.

Aqua (Water), Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Steareth-20, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Faex (Yeast Extract), Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sucrose, Propylene Glycol, Bht, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After having my 3rd child, I started having some really funky experiences with my deodorant that I had used for about 10 years.  I smelled TERRIBLE within a few hours.  The BO smell was so strong it smelled like I hadn't showered in several DAYS.  Yuck.  I tried buying different sticks of it, thinking maybe I had a bad batch, or the one that I had was expired, but nothing helped.

I invested (and I say invested because my prior one was about $4 versus this, being $19) in this and I have been quite pleased with it so far.  I don't smell anymore at all.  I could be deluded, but I feel like my underarm skin is getting softer as well?  I didn't expect that, but it's nice!

The reasons for 4 stars:
1. The application is a bit messy.  Or maybe it's me, but I find when I roll it on there are areas of excess, so I end up using my hand to smooth it everywhere.
2. Price
3. Aluminum.  I'm not sure if certain types of aluminum in the underarm are better than others, but there is a type of aluminum in this.

Overall, I'm pleased and will continue using it, despite the cost and the application.
Giovanna D.
I LOVE this deo. I suffer with body odor, and so I need deodorants / antiperspirants to REALLY WORK.

The reason why I got this in the first place is because I cannot stand how regular deos make you smell once you start sweating. It’s that sweaty bad perfume scent. Ugh

This one smells amazing when you apply AND after a long active day. It just works and keeps you smelling good . Plus, it doesn’t irritate my sensitive underarms, and it doesn’t create that impossible-to-wash-film

100% recommend it
Beatrice P.
Mamaroneck, NY
I switched to this deodorant after being fed up with white smears on all of my dark clothing from other deodorants. This definitely does the trick and doesn’t transfer. It is a good deodorant for most days. However, it does not hold up to hot, active days. On those days, it will leave you wet and smelly. But overall, a great deodorant.
Kelly V.
Denver
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have fairly sensitive armpits, and this is the first product I’ve found with aluminum that doesn’t irritate me. The scent is subtle, wears away fairly quickly. I also love that this is cruelty free, which is extremely rare in antiperspirants.
Nicole Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a nice deodorant! It smells like lemon. Its nice that you font have to worry about white marks if deodorant sticks. The downfall is that it didn’t leave me smelling fresh throughout the day. You might need to reapply throughout the day.
Alyssa S.
Garfield
It glides on generously with the aroma of fresh sugar. It doubles as a skin smoothing and deodorizing agent. It’s also alcohol free which helps to inhibit bacteria as it keeps you dry, revived and refreshed.
Jillian M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Three stars for the best smelling deodorant I ever smelled in my entire life. It’s flipping great. I need to buy the lotion. This would have gotten fewer stars from me if it didn’t smell so good because it doesn’t do a damn thing for sweating. Unless you’re one of those women who never sweats. Then you’re golden. If you do sweat this will leave you moist, but smelling like fabulous lemon sugar.
Lola V.
Richmond, VA
Love this clear roller ball sugary sweet deoderant AND antipersipant.  A bit pricey but it should be, this isn't your drugstore white chalky messsy bar that breaks and gets everywhere.  It's clean, cool, effective and one of my top two favorites ever!
Elaine M.
San Francisco, CA
Great deodorant for sensitive skin! It's alcohol-free, so it doesn't dry out your skin, and it also contains a lot of natural skin-soothing ingredients. The scent is nice and subtle, and definitely unique for a deodorant (it's supposed to smell like sugar). I also like that it's clear and it dries quickly, so it doesn't leave any residue on your clothing.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
This is great deodorant nice clear good affordable its effective its nice its use for every time. Its not difficult this deodorant its different I buy in Manhattan store its nice affordable my skin its the first time I use but its I would like to buy again I recommended
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
How often do you need to reapply this deodorant?
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like to have a deodorant that is has a soft feminine scent yet distinct scent last. You know the kind that makes a man go “mmm” after you apply it or even I can still smell it hours after applying it, is this one of those? What does it smell like? More specific that just ‘clean & fresh.’