Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g

by Fresh

A rich, moisturizing lip treatment that smooths and comforts on contact with an addictive flavor inspired by peaches and cream. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness Formulation: Balm Highlighted Ingredients: - Sugar: A natural humectant known to prevent moisture loss. - Blend of Oils: A blend of emollient oils, including apricot kernel, black currant seed, and grapeseed oils, helps to soften and moisturize lips. - Vitamin E: Helps to protect. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. What Else You Need to Know: Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm locks in moisture for soft, supple, healthy-looking lips. The rich, cushiony formula coats lips with a protective veil that smoothes and comforts on contact while delivering a velvety sheen and addictive flavor inspired by peaches and cream. Clinical Results: In-vivo test after 1 month: - 100% of testers reported it immediately softened and soothed the lips - 97% said it immediately protected, nourished, and comforted the lips - 97% felt it smoothed the lip surface

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g!
new york city
Review for: Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g
Anything and everything from fresh is great! But, their lip balms are always on another level. I never leave my house without this and want to go back and get it in every different color! Highly recommend!
Elyria , OH
Review for: Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g
I absolutely love “fresh” products, especially their lip balms! their lip balms work really well especially if you have to deal with cold winter weather, I Definitely recommend trying their lip care line!
Bumpass, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g
I love most of Fresh’s products !! I love this line of lip balm. I can’t smell the peach very well so it’s not super strong although, i do with it had a stronger smell. Super smooth going on. it’s not gritty like a few other products i have tried.
park city, UT
Review for: Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g
this as well as all the hydrating lip balm’s from fresh are by far the best lip balm’s in the entire world. My sister refuse to use anything other than the original Chapstick and this is the first time she will use anything else and she thinks it’s amazing. It is a little pricey at $18 per container but it is so worth it and it’s pretty long lasting you can scrape out so much at the end and it keeps your lips feeling so so soft and kissable.💋🥰
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g
Lovely smell, I could literally eat this (but I won’t). I expected t to have a similar consistency to the rose chapstick, but this was like a waxy and drying feeling. I would never buy this again. No tint either, don’t expect to have a peachy glow :( the upside to this is the lovely plastic free packaging.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g
Their peach and lemon hydrating lip balms☺ I am such a fangirl for lipbalms, I keep one in my backpack and my car at all times🙈 These smells so yummy, especially the peach one! They make you lips so soft and hydrating, not to also mention the super cute packaging🙌
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g
The peach flavor isn’t that strong however the formula of this is incredible! It gives your lips a glazed donut look without being sticky and is super hydrating. I only need to use it once a day and I get extremely dry lips.
Canton, MI
Review for: Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g
The actual formula itself works pretty well, but is a bit on the greasy side. I was hoping it would have a bit more of a peachy tint to it to be more visible on the lips, but it goes on mostly clear. I also think the scent is a lot more faint in this product than their other ones. I would not repurchase this particular formula, but do like other lip balms from this brand that I would buy again.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g
One of my fav lip balms ever!! Worth the price because it last so long. I use this almost everyday that’s how much I love it. Have the peach and lemon one and I love the way the smell and moisturize my lips 🙌🏻💦✨
West Chester, pa
Review for: Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g
This is a great product. My lips get really dry during the night but I hate super thick creams. This isn’t too thick and got the job done. It also smells great.

Looking for your answer?