fresh Sugar Lychee Eau De Parfum

Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum Rollerball features a fruity fragrance inspired by the exotic and luscious lychee fruit. Its rollerball applicator makes it perfect for travel and mid-day pick-me-ups. It’s also ideal for fragrance layering.

• Top Notes: grapefruit, Italian lemon, lime blossom
  • Middle Notes: lychee, lotus lower, freesia
  • Bottom Notes: sandalwood, tonka bean, amber

D L.
San Francisco, CA
Super fresh and long lasting!  The rollerball is easy to use and compact and perfect for travel or putting in your handbag.  The scent reminds me of lychee but more intense with perfume-y notes.  I've been buying this product for years now and think it's perfect for someone who wants to smell clean and fresh without being too floral.  Unique!
Aisha A.
Smells really good, it's like sweet, fresh but also really fruity at the same time. The downside about this is the longevity, it doesn't really last that long which is really unfortunate. I would say it lasts as long as a body mist. Since the fresh scents are so light you can say, they layer pretty well without being overbearing so I guess that's good.
Sascha V.
Missouri City, TX
First off, lovee the packaging!! It smells so so good and it's such a perfect size to fit in your makeup bag, purse, anywhere!! It lasts all day long and I CONSTANTLY have people saying I smell so good and asking where its from. I would surely buy it again!
Karina S.
Delhi, CA
Good fresh scent. Received this as a sample and have loved it ever since. Convenient to carry around in my purse and lasts long on the skin. May possibly repurchase this product in the future but a little goes a long way.
Jamie B.
Holt , MI
I love the scent of this rollerball. It is my goto fragrance for everyday. I really enjoy using rollerball because they just fit in my purse for on the go touch up.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm torn with this fragrance. I actually really like it. However, my husband doesn't seem to like it very much, so that's sort of a bummer. 😕
androlux ..
This is such a nice, clean, and light scent! You also have got to try their lip treatments! They're the living end!
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Fresh light scent, perfect for a summer day. I'd keep it handy though in case you need to reapply
Remy S.
Winnipeg, MB
This stays in my travel toiletries bag. It's my sephora find of the year in terms of travel scents - I love the relaxing smell. It amps you your day and keeps you fresh for hours and hours.
amelia n.
This perfume is amazing. Wears for a really long time and has the most amazing scent. Very light but will linger all day .