fresh Sugar Lychee Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lana N.fresh Sugar Lychee Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kathryna Alyssa C.

BY FRESH

Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum Rollerball features a fruity fragrance inspired by the exotic and luscious lychee fruit. Its rollerball applicator makes it perfect for travel and mid-day pick-me-ups. It’s also ideal for fragrance layering.

• Top Notes: grapefruit, Italian lemon, lime blossom
  • Middle Notes: lychee, lotus lower, freesia
  • Bottom Notes: sandalwood, tonka bean, amber

Buy on Sephora
Katie W.
Salt Lake City
I first received Sugar Lychee as a Christmas present a few years ago and now this is one of my absolute favorite perfumes. I'm sure I'll never get tired of it. The scent is so fresh and invigorating; it's citrusy and fruity but not cloyingly sweet in the least bit. There's something so unique and complex about it that's hard to put my finger on but I just love it and use it several times in a week. It's not overpowering and it doesn't permeate a whole room whenever you walk in. Just a little bit on the wrists and neck and it stays (subtly) all day long.
Jessica N.
Stafford, VA
I first purchased this perfume from Sephora about 8 years ago.  Since then I have repurchased 4 bottles as it has been my go-to daily perfume.  The scent is so unique; I've never smelled anything like it!  Fresh is usually a fairly high-priced brand but I think the price on this perfume is fair.  The scent last all day!
Mariela S.
Henderson, NV
Love the sweet scent, fresh makes some of my ultimate favorite products. I highly enjoy them and I know the sweet scents are not for everyone, but I do love the fruity sweet smells.
Kathryna Alyssa C.
Plainsboro, NJ
I find myself reaching for this perfume pretty much daily! The fresh and fruity scent is the perfect balance for everyday wear. It's both light and sweet, described to be a mix of "citrus, juicy lychee, and mango". Personally it reminds me of a sugary syrup with a hint of grapefruit. Although a sweet scent, the perfume is not over powering at all. It can definitely be built up if added. Just a few spritz at the neck and on your wrists and you're good to go!
-----
Find this product at Sephora or Fresh online
Catie K.
I love this scent!! Just like the brand name, it smells super fresh ;) It's fruity and sweet without being too overpowering (I hate perfumes that smell like you're drowning in vanilla/candy...). It's great for every day use and as it wears off it still smells good. It starts off fruity and wears off sweeter. I love that it comes in a rollerball too, I find them to be a lot more convenient than spray bottles. (Also you can apply it exactly where you want it and not accidentally spray it all over your clothes or face.)
Jourdan P.
This perfume smells amazing. It is slightly sweet with a fruity and fresh undertone. It doesn't smell like any other perfume I've come across, which says a lot since I worked in Sephora in fragrance. Once I run out I will repurchase, as it smells nice in all seasons.
D L.
San Francisco, CA
Super fresh and long lasting!  The rollerball is easy to use and compact and perfect for travel or putting in your handbag.  The scent reminds me of lychee but more intense with perfume-y notes.  I've been buying this product for years now and think it's perfect for someone who wants to smell clean and fresh without being too floral.  Unique!
Aisha A.
Smells really good, it's like sweet, fresh but also really fruity at the same time. The downside about this is the longevity, it doesn't really last that long which is really unfortunate. I would say it lasts as long as a body mist. Since the fresh scents are so light you can say, they layer pretty well without being overbearing so I guess that's good.
Loren M.
This is the only perfume I wear! I fell in love with it a few years ago and never looked back. This scent is perfect. It's just beautiful. It is soft but powerful at the same time. I get so many compliments on it. A lot of people say the scent doesn't last a long time but I don't have that issue. I will continue to repurchase it.
Jeriann Y.
This is my favorite light summer scent.  It's nice to have a scent that is not heavily floral or citrus that is still clean and appropriate for warmer weather. I particularly like that it's not a common choice that you notice on everyone.  It's available at Neiman's near me.
Helena E.
Tutermaa
Is the scent more sweet or rather fresh?
Joanne N.
Mississauga , ON
Does this smell good ??????
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
How much and where can I find?
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Does this scent last? And is it worth the price?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
How sweet is this smell.