Fresh Sugar Lychee Body Lotion

by Fresh

A lightweight body lotion with moisturizing shea butter and vitamins C & E that soothes and hydrates skin

How thin and liquidy/watery is this lotion? I find most body lotions are too liquidy. Does it feel like your average body lotion?
Worth the money? Is it effective?
How does it feel? sticky or like it's hardy there?
Start your review of Fresh Sugar Lychee Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
I like this Fresh body lotion! It smells good as well. And gentle on the skin, leaves the skin feeling very hydrating. Meets all my expectations.in reviews
Desire' N.
Austin, TX
Fresh Sugar Lychee Body Lotion uploaded by Desire' N.
I love this brand and everything it stands for. This is one of the only lotions that keeps me moisturized but not to heavy or greasy. Plus it smells so clean and fresh like the name
JILL G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Fresh Sugar Lychee Body Lotion uploaded by JILL G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I can’t decide whether I like this or not. I know I like the consistency, and the brand, and I’ve used about 2/5 of the bottle. But the scent kinda drives me crazy. Some days it smells yummy and other days it smells like lemon cleaning supplies. So 3 stars for now :/
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
I am so sensitive to certain smells and this one is just so light and lovely. The grapefruit scent is a little bit floral but you just feel like you have a clean scent on. I am a big fan of fresh and this scent
Lila D.
3/5 because I consider this a “like” and not a love. Just meh all around. Bought at Sephora and will not be repurchasing because the smell isn’t for me! Formula is basic too. You can get comparable lotion for cheaper
Jennifer C.
My friend just got me this as a gift and I love the lemony smell of this lotion! It’s a bit pricey but all of their ingredients are safe and clean!
emmy P.
Boston
Purchased at: Macy's
I think this product worked very effectively for my skin and smelt great. If you don’t mind the money I would definitely recommend you to buy this product. It lasted long, and I will definitely buy again sometime in the near future.
Monika G.
All I have to say is amazing! The scent has citrus notes of Italian lemon, orange, grapefruit and bergamot. It also has vitamins C and E for your skin. I enjoy that it has vitamins because we forget that our body also needs to get pampered and maintained.
Chu L.
Very fresh, amazing scent, not greasy, light moisturizer. This is one of my favorite body lotion from Fresh but since it's not a thick, heavy moisturizer I'd prefer to use it in spring and summer times.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
My favorite lotion with fragrance. I first discovered this product staying at the Hollywood Rosevelt Hotel. They supply guests with Fresh brand products... which is amazing (and the reason I love to stay there lol). Since that stay I have purchased this lotion 4 times from Sephora. I find this product very invigorating! There's something to this scent that inspires me and wakes me up inside. Have you ever put on a product that just makes you happy? This is it for me ! It up lifts my mood and smells so fresh. My fiancé asks me to wear it for him ❤
Hannah F.
Saint Louis, MO
This lotion is seriously the best lotion in the world. It is a little pricey but you definitely get good product for the price. I purchased mine at Nordstrom but you can also buy at Sephora. I would definitely buy this again. Highly recommended!