BY FRESH

Sugar Lychee Bath & Shower Gel With Sugar And Mango Seed Oil Invigorates And Gently Cleanses The Skin. This Refreshing Foaming Gel Is Enriched With Shea Butter, Lychee Extract, And Vitamins C And E. The Formula Also Contains Pure Brown Sugar, Historically Used In Folk Medicine To Treat Skin Irritations.

Cocamidopropyl Betaine Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Fragrance (Parfum) Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract Sucrose Ascorbic Acid Tocopheryl Acetate Glycerin Citric Acid Sodium Chloride Polyquaternium-10 Laureth-2 Benzoic Acid Sodium Sulfate Glycolic Acid Tetrasodium Edta Amyl Cinnamal Sodium Bicarbonate Butylene Glycol Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine Limonene Linalool Hexyl Cinnamal Anise Alcohol Geraniol Citronellol Butylphenyl Methylpropional Phenoxyethanol

fresh Sugar Lychee Bath & Shower Gel
  • "Amazing scent! I have sensitive skin and usually new products scare me. This was great and gentle on my skin. Left me feeling soft, fresh and clean. I love using it as a shower gel, but also in the bath. Hoping it comes in bigger sizes!" in 3 reviews
Amanda W.
Bellefonte
This product smells so good and it also made my skin feel so soft! I have bought this product multiple times because I love it so much! This works so well for me and my sensitive skin. Nothing compares to this bath and shower gel by Fresh. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants soft glowing skin or if they have sensitive skin.
Deana H.
Minong, WI
Decent bath wash. Non drying and doesn't smell overly perfumey. I am giving this 3 stars because it did seem to leave the dreaded soap scum on my body. I want my bath get/wash to cleanse hydrate and not strip my body of any oils. I prefer cleansing oils to bath wash
Thalie C.
This shower gel was giving to me as part as gift for the holidays. I out in the shower and never used it until I ran out of my favorite! And behold who knew that moment that I would have a new favorite shower gel! Now I my skin doesn't feel the same when I don't use it. It leaves me smooth!
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
This is by far my most favorite smelling body wash! It's creamy and sweet and cleanses so well! It's also great as bubble bath! Fresh is a favorite of mine so I hardly have any down sides! I highly recommend especially if you have dry skin!
Courtne G.
Warrensburg
I absolutely love the way this smells. I love lychee products though, from the actual fruit to the foot creams and everything else I have tried in between. It doesn't leave my skin dry like many shower gels do, which is definitely saying something.
Hailee T.
Beulaville
Katie P.
Love the smell of this! It didn't clash with any fragrances I used afterwards. It's gentle on the skin and you don't need very much. My only complaint is the price for the amount of product you get.
Jordan A.
San Mateo , CA
This shower gel smells like heaven! It leaves my asking so soft, and smelling sweet throughout the day! I was very impressed by this shower gel, I loved it, very effective! Def would buy again
Anthony H.
I love this shower gel. Although it is on the pricier side, I consider using this as a pick me up item once a week. The smell is to die for and you can check it in Sephora too! However I wished the item was a bit cheaper since you only get a small amount.
Maral S.
Visalia, CA
5 star body soap gel. One of my favorites. I love everything by fresh. They never disappoint:) it may be a little pricey but very worth it. It lasts a long time too. Highly recommend it.