Fresh Sugar Lychee 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kathryna Alyssa C.

BY FRESH

Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum sparkles with delicate citrus, juicy lychee, and mango. This exotic fragrance warms with tonka bean and amber undertones.Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum joins Sugar Eau de Parfum, Sugar Lemon Eau de Parfum, and Sugar Blossom Eau de Parfum. Wear them separately or layer with others to create your signature Sugar scent. Notes: Grapefruit, Italian Lemon and Lime Blossom, Lychee, Mango Flower, Freesia, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Amber. Style: Exotic. Fresh. Warm. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kathryna Alyssa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find myself reaching for this perfume pretty much daily! The fresh and fruity scent is the perfect balance for everyday wear. It's both light and sweet, described to be a mix of "citrus, juicy lychee, and mango". Personally it reminds me of a sugary syrup with a hint of grapefruit. Although a sweet scent, the perfume is not over powering at all. It can definitely be built up if added. Just a few spritz at the neck and on your wrists and you're good to go!
-----
Find this product at Sephora or Fresh online
Loren M.
This is the only perfume I wear! I fell in love with it a few years ago and never looked back. This scent is perfect. It's just beautiful. It is soft but powerful at the same time. I get so many compliments on it. A lot of people say the scent doesn't last a long time but I don't have that issue. I will continue to repurchase it.
Jeriann Y.
This is my favorite light summer scent.  It's nice to have a scent that is not heavily floral or citrus that is still clean and appropriate for warmer weather. I particularly like that it's not a common choice that you notice on everyone.  It's available at Neiman's near me.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a very sweet scent. It's very fresh. I feel like it doesn't last all day but it's still very good. It doesn't give me headaches when I wear it. Definitely give it a try. I got this as a gift from my mom.
Jael I.
One of my favorite summer perfumes! So light and clean feeling with a bit of a sweet aroma. Hard to find at times but if you can find it get it! Lasts a long time in my opinion so it's a definite must buy.
Taylor Z.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm addicted to this scent. Only downfall is it doesn't last a super long time. But my 3 year old always says I smell yummy when wearing this. If they improved the lasting power of the scent it would get 5 stars from me.
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. It has made my skin feel so smooth and fresh. The fact that a little goes a long way really justifies the price tag. I would definitely repurchase and look forward to trying more from this line!
Stephanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes!  I wish the scent lasted longer but the smell is so light and refreshing that I will always repurchase. It's very light and is perfect for hot Texas summers.
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
I was debating between this and the grapefruit scent. I ended up going with the grapefruit but when I have enough spending money, I will definitely pick this one up too! I love lychee as a scent and as the fruit so I have to get this!
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I give 5 stars for the scent - its magnificent and fresh! It is fresh and fruity, excellent for daytime use and crosses over all seasons. The staying power is non-existent though, unfortunately, and I have to constantly re-apply.
Helena E.
Tutermaa
Is the scent more sweet or rather fresh?
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much and where can I find?
Joanne N.
Mississauga , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell good ??????
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How sweet is this smell.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this scent last? And is it worth the price?