BY FRESH

A bestselling, cult-favorite lip treatment with SPF 15 that moisturizes, protects, and smooths the lips in clear and sheer or buildable color. Solutions for: - Dryness - Rough texture - Sun protection If you want to know more… Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 moisturizes, protects, and smooths the lips with a blend of moisture-preserving sugar and nourishing oils, delivering long-lasting moisture. The lip treatment provides essential, year-round protection from damaging UV rays, and the tinted treatments also offer sheer coverage or buildable color. The formula features sugar, a natural humectant that helps to prevent moisture loss, and meadowfoam and black currant seed oils to help maintain hydration levels. The coveted lip treatment offers SPF 15 protection and features grapeseed oil and vitamins C and E, which help to smooth and soften and are rich in antioxidants known to protect from damaging free radicals. Sugar Lip Treatments have a bright, citrus scent and are free of petroleum, mineral oil, and lanolin. Research results: In-vivo test:- Proven to keep lips moisturized for 6 hours - 97% said it was soothing and softened their lips - 97% felt their lips were silky, velvety, and supple - 94% said it moisturized and improved the appearance of dry, chapped lips Beauty tips:- Prep and prime with the original Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 use it as a base to keep lips hydrated under any long-wear lipstick, including matte and liquid lipstick. - Line your lips with your favorite lip pencil to get a bolder look. - Use Petal over lipstick to help soften bolder lip colors. - Swipe Tulip on top of your favorite nude or neutral lipstick to build color. - Dab Nude on your cupid's bow and on the center of your bottom lip as a lip highlighter to make your lips look fuller. - Apply Bloom to your cheeks as a "millennial pink" blush.

• Are these worth $24? They look awesome! But I'd like some pigment!2 Answers
  • Does it help with painfully chapped lips?3 Answers
  • What about those of us who get fever blisters....a lot of chapstick...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Eva K.
Eva K.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Candy 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g
I love this product. It moisturized, leaves the perfect pinkish tint and has spf built in. The formulation is beautiful - it feels lovely applying to lips. The packaging is exactly right too and never fails me. Did I mention the smell?! Refreshing lemony goodness. Definitely recommend - try the whole color line! I use this daily - Such a wonderful product!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Candy 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g
This is the best lip treatment ever! Expensive and I had to get it from Sephora but totally worth it. Doesn't burn. Doesn't make your lips more chapped. Isn't sticky. Slight color. Not overpowering in scent and smells fresh. Wide range of scents. No crazy chemical taste or smell. Love the screw on top, so smart!
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Riverdale, MD
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Candy 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g
This is an amazing lip treatment and the colors are gorgeous. When you apply it you get the best of both worlds when it comes to lip treatments and lip colors. My lips feel silky smooth and they're wonderful year round with sun damage and winter dryness. I recommend this to anyone with lips (everyone lol).
Anna T.
Anna T.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Candy 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g
This lip balm is okay. I don't think the price is justifiable for the product. It did moisturizer, however I don't feel the spf worked so well. This is one thing that I had higher hopes for and I probably won't buy it again. I could live without it - unless it was the last lip balm ever.
Alice F.
Alice F.
Davis, CA
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Candy 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g
Love love love this lip product!! My lips feel so soft and kissable after using. I have this product in about six different colors I love it so much. I love the screw lid so it doesn't open in your bag. Only dislikes are how easily it breaks and how some colors are not very pigmented
J C.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Candy 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g
This is the best lip product ever! It works amazing! It feels amazing! It definitely met all of my expectations for my first time purchase. I could not find it local so I had to order it online but that was no problem for me! I would recommend this to anyone! It's worth every penny!
Mini M.
Mini M.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Candy 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g
I didn't really like these. The lip moisturizing aspect is nice, but the tint got weird and bunched on my lips. The tint also didn't look very even. It's really too bad, the packaging is interesting with the metal part unscrewing so I never have to worry about opening in my bag.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Woodstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Candy 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g, Other
One of my favorite Chapstick's of all time. I love that the it screws on so I never have to worry about it opening in my purse. The packaging is very well-made but I feel like the price really reflects that. While the product inside is very good and extremely moisturizing, it is quite high of a price for the amount you get. if it wasn't for the price it would be getting five stars!!
Nadia L.
Nadia L.
Bainbridge
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Candy 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g
I actually just bought this product from Sephora I wanted to test it out because it was really pricey for just a lip balm but I love it. The color is really nice not to visible but you can sort of see a little tint to it. This works great as an everyday makeup product.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Candy 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g
I do love a creamy lip balm and this did not disappoint. The price was good and worth it. I love the twist cap rather than the pull. So easy going on and creamy. I very much recommend this product. Spend a little more on better quality. Your lips will love you for it.
JoHanna T.
JoHanna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it help with painfully chapped lips?
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these worth $24? They look awesome! But I'd like some pigment!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you. Get this at
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help dry lips? A lot of other ChapStick's dont do much!
Kristen N.