Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15

by Fresh

Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips with an exclusive blend of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antioxidant-rich polyphenols, and essential SPF protection. Fresh’s best-seller, Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 is proven to provide 6 hours of significant moisture for soft, supple lips. Its sublime texture and addictive citrus flavor make it positively irresistible.

How To Use:

Apply to lips throughout the day as needed.

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7,49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2,00 %, Cera Alba, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Benzophenone-3, Cera Carnauba, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum, Bht, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol

I’ve been looking to purchase this product but I’m not sure if I want this one or one of the color ones. Suggestions
Which lip treatment is your favorite?
Does anyone know a good dupe for the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 ?
Start your review of Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...have all the varieties! I recommend this too anyone who has excessively dry lips.in 31 reviews
...it smells and, consequently, the taste! Makes lips super soft, and very moisturizing. Not waxy at all. It does have tendancy to melt easily so beware of keeping it in a hot car.  I would absolutely repurchase this over and over.in 10 reviews
Love this stuff. Super hydrating, smells good, and actually works. The packaging is pretty nice too.in 9 reviews
...Fresh skincare so this is right on time![product:fresh-sugar-lip-treatment-sunscreen-spf-15-15]in 8 reviews
6 days agopittsburgh
This stuff is very pricey and I feel like it breaks easily. It does smell citrusy and it does provide great moisture to the lips. For the price though, I can’t justify it. The packaging is also very sleek but wasteful since I think it is made out of metal.
2 months agoSalem, NH
The mother of all lip balms🙌🏼 you’ll never go back to any other lip balm after using this product. There’s a great variety of shades too if you’re looking for something with a tint! Must try product!
2 months agoLucedale, MS
Fresh is my favorite beauty product line. I love everything Fresh has to offer from lip treatments to skin care products. I was on Accutane for a while and because the medication causes severe dry lips, I religiously applied the Lip treatment to my lips. Fresh products provided moisture and treatment to my severely dried skin. The Fresh sugar lip treatment is the best lip sunscreen product on the market today. Fresh will always be my go to beauty products provider. I highly HIGHLY recommend this to other people!
3 months ago
I really like this chapstick. It smells divine with a light and subtle fragrance. The packaging feels high quality too. This is a pricey product and I normally don’t purchase it myself because I feel Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm does the trick for a much better price. But I love to receive this as a gift!
15 days agoNew York , NY
I’m obsessed with the smell of this lip balm! It reminds me of the Scottish Kola Kubes my grandmother would bring yo me from Scotland. The formula is sooo nice on your lips and isn’t sticky at all. Almost like a mix between chapstick and a lip oil. My only issue is that it’s a bit expensive and I always end up losing them before finishing the tube.
a month agoTampa, FL
My favorite booji chapstick LOL it does leave my lips super soft and plump, love the soft smooth texture of this! The only reason I gave 4 out of 5 is the taste! Im not eating it of course but It does come in contact with my mouth and I don’t like how “Vaseline-y” and chemical-ey it tastes if that makes sense
2 months agoColumbia , MD
This lip treatment is similar to a very soft chapstick. It’s hydrating but it is a little too sticky for my liking. The staying power is average. I prefer stick type lip treatments that have a bit of a thicker coating, but it gets bonus points for having spf. I would recommend if you like light lip treatments.
2 months agoNew York, NY
I like this lip balm—it’s very moisturizing and soothing on my lips. I just don’t like how soft it is, and it melts really easily which can make it difficult to use.
3 months agoHaverhill, MA
Received this in a sample box and I fell in love! It’s one of my favorite lip balms and it also has SPF! The texture is very creamy and stays on great! Makes my lips feel very soft! Would definitely recommend trying this one!
2 months ago
I personally didn’t care for this product. It felt waxy and heavily fragranced. I would have preferred if it were fragrance free. It’s overpriced for what it was and I wouldn’t purchase it again!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...