BY FRESH #93 in Lip Care

Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips with an exclusive blend of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antioxidant-rich polyphenols, and essential SPF protection. Fresh’s best-seller, Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 is proven to provide 6 hours of significant moisture for soft, supple lips. Its sublime texture and addictive citrus flavor make it positively irresistible.

How To Use:

Apply to lips throughout the day as needed.

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7,49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2,00 %, Cera Alba, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Benzophenone-3, Cera Carnauba, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum, Bht, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol

fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "First of all, the smell of this is AMAZING! Love the way it smells and, consequently, the taste! Makes lips super soft, and very moisturizing. Not waxy at all. It does have tendancy to melt easily so beware of keeping it in a hot car.  I would absolutely repurchase this over and over." in 10 reviews
  • "I only get this when it’s in a set but it lasts me for several months at a time. I love Fresh skincare so this is right on time![product:fresh-sugar-lip-treatment-sunscreen-spf-15-15]" in 8 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all the sugar products! It always exceeds my expectations! One swipe of the moisturizer and I’m good! Smooth and sleep packaging. Purchased at Sephora, they have all the varieties! I recommend this too anyone who has excessively dry lips." in 4 reviews
NICOLE L.
Wilmington , NC
I remember getting this as a sample size years ago with my online Sephora order and when I tried it and used it for almost a week I fell in love!!! This product is absolutely amazing!! It is unlike any ordinary or basic lip balm. It smells amazing and it I super moisturizing, cooling, and gentle on the lips. Not only does it have the bonus of having spf in it, but it helps chapped or very chapped lips! The hydration that this lip balm provides is like no other! It’s last for hours on the lips without reapplication or constant reapplication. The longevity is amazing and for me; it truly has healed and helped my chapped lips that I’ve been suffering from! Highly recommend!!
Cat D.
I use this almost every night. It is one of my go to bed time lip therapys. I get really dry mouth when I sleep which makes my lips dry and chapped too. These chapsticks are awesome. This one having no color is perfect for nothing but nourishing my lips. Unlike many other brands, it stays on for hours. I can still feel it on my lips sometimes when i wake up. I love this stuff. Runs out fast because it is super soft and there isnt alot in there. That plus the price tag are my only issues.
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
I actually like putting this on before bed - I think it’s a little heavy when I use it during the day, but overnight it really transforms your lips and makes them so soft and hydrated the next morning. it smells a little lemony, which I love. it’s a little waxy, like I said a little heavy. I like lighter weight chapsticks and balms for daily use. the packaging is heavy duty, metal with a screw on lid which I LOVE because it never gets dirty inside.
Marcy M.
CHANDLER, AZ
This It’s totally my ride or die lip treatment! I love the smell , I love the fact that it doesn’t feel greasy at all and that it doesn’t make my skin feel greasy after I use it. I even got my husband addicted and he had to buy his own tune because he kept using mine up! fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 ... You definitely won’t be upset if you buy this it’s just a little bit pricey but it’s worth it!
Angela W.
Holly
There is a reason this lip product gets so much hype... it’s REALLY good. It has a bit of a lemon scent and is so smooth on the lips. The substantial case feels good in the hands, and the twist release keeps it from accidentally opening up in your handbag. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars only because I don’t think the product justifies the cost considering you can find other comparable products for a less expensive price (i.e. Nivea in the light blue packaging is amazing)
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
One of the first items I️ bought from Sephora & at a hefty price tag too. I️ still love this stuff. I️t feels good and smells good. I️ just don’t know how to justify the price tag when there are so many other great lip products on the market for far less.

ChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut Hydration
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Lip Balm
Laura G.
Commerce
This classic, color free lip treatment is my most favorite go to lip balm. The price point is what means I can’t use it anymore at the moment, but for years it was carried in my purse. I have dry skin and lips, and this would make my lips look perfectly hydrated and lightly glossed without needing a nude lipstick or any lip gloss. It’s seriously my favorite.
Kari L.
Saginaw, MI
My friend brought this to work with her and i used it religiously because i love it so much. Believe its around 18$ and as soon as i can get myself to keep track of a chapstick I’ll definitely purchase. The little sugar crystals in it aren’t too harsh that they hurt, but it exfoliates my lips while moisturizing and gets rid of my “chapped” “talking” lips
Miranda S.
Houston
This is oneof my favorite balms. It’s. Wry moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. I don’t buy it too often because it’s pricey. The only thing that I don’t really like about it is that it melts easily. I live in Texas and anything kept in the car for more than two minutes will be a melted mess. So definitely do not leave it anywhere that gets too hot.
Janal W.
Louisville
This is a great chapstick. Lips are smooth and soft after regular use. It doesn’t dry out your lips. Goes on smooth. It doesn’t taste bad, but I wish it was flavored! I also got the tinted one, and I prefer it over the clear. My husband likes it too. I think the price is a bit high, but it’s good size for the cost.