BY FRESH

Blends reparative oils and waxes with real sugar. Seals in moisture to keep lips hydrated. Blackcurrant oil wraps lips with plumping fatty acids. Shields skin against damaging sun rays. Antioxidant grape seed, vitamins Arcade give extra protection. see more...

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, 0.15 Ounce
  • "Love the packaging. Super moisturizing. Has a really nice purple tint. Doesn’t bring out dry flaky lips even when tinted." in 4 reviews
Alexis R.
Craryville, NY
I love every single Fresh Sugar Lip treatment. They’re expensive but so worth it. I own most of the colors. They’re great if you want a touch of color but don’t want lipstick. My lips always feels so much softer. It relieves all dryness. It’s amazing. This is the only lip balm that I use. I love the little gift sets they put out around Christmas time because you can buy a set of minis with a bunch of colors. Love them all.
Allison W.
Phoenix
Love this product so much and would recommend to anyone. This one has such beautiful color and is like a balm or chapstick that is very very pigmented almost like a lipstick. Not very much like a matte formula or not a glossy one either more on the glossy side, but I love that when hair blow in your face it does not stick I have repeatedly used this product and love it so much and it looks so good on the lips and the packaging is so beautiful and it is very gentle. Would definitely reccomend
Kylie L.
Mansfield, TX
Hands down, Fresh is one of my favorite lip products. You can always find at least one tube of it in my purse. I love how it keeps my lips moisturized, but also gives me some color. It’s perfect for the summer when I’m wearing lighter makeup. I continue to buy this product over and over.
Allie L.
Savage
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand of lip balm and have purchased a few times. This product goes on like lip balm but has enough tint to give the look of a lipstick. The berry color is amazing for fall. It moisturizes well and also has sunscreen which is a great bonus. Would definitely recommend this to others!
liana h.
Woodside
Too expensive for what it is!! I appreciate the SPF that it has in it but it is really really expensive. It has a nice sheer tint to it which is nice and it smells good. If you have the money to spend, I would recommend it.
Cynthia G.
Love the scent . The color was really true to its color on the label . And I love the spf . I do wish it was a little higher dog especially because the stain is so true to its color .
Emily C.
I don’t have this color (I couldn’t find the one I have which is sugar rose) but I really like this! It’s super moisturizing on your lips and the hint of color is so pretty! I like that the cap screws on so it’ll never come off and make a mess in your purse. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially someone with lips that get chapped easily!
Tina R.
Tennessee
I love these creamy lip balms. They are extremely hydrating and the colors are all very pretty and long lasting. They are a little expensive, but I love the product enough to spend the money for them. I recommend these.
Sarah B.
Eugene, OR
fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
This lip treatment is so moisturizing, and I love it in the shade “rosé.” It adds just the right amount of flushed rosy color, and it is so nice that they included spf in it. It is surprisingly hard to find sun protection for lips.
Joanna P.
I love this! The color is slightly shimmery but not glittery. It hydrated and conditioned my lips and feels incredibly smooth. I use this every morning in my muscle up routine. I would recommend to anyone who wants soft lips and beautiful color.

Amazon