BY FRESH #23 in Lip Care

PRODUCT DETAILS

Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is an ultra-nourishing lip treatment proven to significantly boost moisture, enhance volume, and improve the definition of the lip area.

THE PROOF*

• Proven to keep lips moisturized for 24 hours
  • Proven to immediately smooth the lips and significantly moisturize and enhance volume after just four weeks of use
  • 100% noticed their lips were more moisturized, nourished, and supple
  • 100% reported healthier-looking, softer, silkier lips
  • 100% felt it protected their lips overnight, removed dry flakes, and improved dry lips
  • 97% reported improved elasticity and smoothness around the lip area
  • 93% felt it retexturized and visibly improved the overall appearance of their lips

*in vivo

HOW TO USE

Apply throughout the day and before bedtime. Can be worn alone or as an age-defying base. For SPF protection, follow with your favorite Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15.

• Looking to try this product out! Was recommended by an In...2 Answers
  • I’ve heard these chapsticks are literally the best Fresh ...2 Answers
  • What are good products does this brand have? Tag them ple...2 Answers
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy
  • "I love love love this Chapstick and so does my husband. I keep one next to my bed and put it on before I go to bed. I haven't had chapped lips in a while. My liquid lipstick set perfectly over this. My husband keeps this in his pocket and used it all the time like an addict. Yes it is pricey but worth it." in 230 reviews
  • "This is such an amazing product. Really does an amazing job at hydrating and repairing your lips. I keep this in my bag and it is essential for me if i plan on going somewhere there is rough conditions or a lot of sun like the beach. " in 210 reviews
  • "One of the better lip balms on the market that actually hydrates my lips. It smells really nice and lemony also. This works much better than the regular line of lip balms and the tinted ones; much more moisturizing and lasts longer. The regular ones make my lips dryer." in 36 reviews
Nytasia G.
Joint Base Mdl
Best lip balm if you have really dry lips like I do. Bought this for the first time from Sephora because it was recommended to me by the worker. Not disappointed at all, went back and bought a second one for my purse.
Claire R.
Los Angeles , CA
The first product by Fresh that I’ve tried. Made my lips feel soo smooth and soft. I love the scent. The packaging is nice. It’s effective at keeping my lips at bay from being chapped. I would buy it again.
Ale A.
Great for dry lips. If you are looking for a non smelly product and non color this is for you!
Jordan C.
Langley, BC
I loved the taste and feel of this product, but for me, it could provide a little more long lasting moisture. I found a need to frequently reapply.
Sarra N.
Murrieta
Soft, silky, hydrating! I absolutely love this product. My lips always feel so luscious and healthy and it smells absolutely divine. It lasts a very long time, both on the lips and as a product, which really helps make it worth the price tag. I've bought this multiple times and this particular one is my favorite.
Natty G.
This is one of my favorite "Fancy" lip balms. It instantly hydrates and doesn't have a bad taste.  It is on the pricey side. I first got it as a free gift and then I purchased it during the winter. This works well on severely chapped lips.  The reason for the 4 stars is that it always breaks off of the base of the tube. I think that can be improved.
Andrea L.
This feels great on the lips with good hydration. It’s easy to apply and quite a softer stick. I do have to reapply throughout the day.
Alex A.
I love this product as a normal chapstick but I do feel like the whole "advanced therapy" part is a little over-hyped. The whole sugar advanced therapy made me think it was exfoliating and would help super dry or damaged lips, but its pretty much just a regular chapstick. But it is hydrating, goes on pretty smooth, and has a great taste/scent!
Markita D.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love this lip treatment! It Works well it really hydrated and the lips and stay hydrated for a long time. At first I was a Little hesitant about Spending so much for a lip treatment , but it is worth every penny!
Emily C.
Greenwood
26 dollars for a “chapstick” might seem steep, but it’s more than a chapstick. This is the most moisturizing thing I’ve ever used. I will continue to buy this. The packaging is heavy and luxurious and it smells fantastic!
Courtney M.
Does this lip balm make your lips feel dry after you stop using it? Most of the balms I've tried recently have made it so that I have to keep reapplying or my lips get chapped.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Is this really that much better than a regular lip balm?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Halfway through my tube of this product, it became grainy and had a rough texture. Has this happened to anyone else?
Jas. J.
I’ve heard these chapsticks are literally the best Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy. I live in New England so the winter weather here dries out your lips bad. Are these really great because I’ve tried everything.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What are good products does this brand have? Tag them please!

back