BY FRESH #40 in Lip Care

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

PRODUCT DETAILS

Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is an ultra-nourishing lip treatment proven to significantly boost moisture, enhance volume, and improve the definition of the lip area.

THE PROOF*

• Proven to keep lips moisturized for 24 hours
  • Proven to immediately smooth the lips and significantly moisturize and enhance volume after just four weeks of use
  • 100% noticed their lips were more moisturized, nourished, and supple
  • 100% reported healthier-looking, softer, silkier lips
  • 100% felt it protected their lips overnight, removed dry flakes, and improved dry lips
  • 97% reported improved elasticity and smoothness around the lip area
  • 93% felt it retexturized and visibly improved the overall appearance of their lips

*in vivo

HOW TO USE

Apply throughout the day and before bedtime. Can be worn alone or as an age-defying base. For SPF protection, follow with your favorite Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15.

• Looking to try this product out! Was recommended by an In...1 Answers
  • I’ve heard these chapsticks are literally the best Fresh ...2 Answers
  • What are good products does this brand have? Tag them ple...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love love love this Chapstick and so does my husband. I keep one next to my bed and put it on before I go to bed. I haven't had chapped lips in a while. My liquid lipstick set perfectly over this. My husband keeps this in his pocket and used it all the time like an addict. Yes it is pricey but worth it." in 230 reviews
  • "This is such an amazing product. Really does an amazing job at hydrating and repairing your lips. I keep this in my bag and it is essential for me if i plan on going somewhere there is rough conditions or a lot of sun like the beach. " in 210 reviews
  • "One of the better lip balms on the market that actually hydrates my lips. It smells really nice and lemony also. This works much better than the regular line of lip balms and the tinted ones; much more moisturizing and lasts longer. The regular ones make my lips dryer." in 36 reviews
Kaitlyn V.
I was really disappointed in the packaging of this product. The tube of product constantly moves around & mine fell out after a couple uses. Not only that, it didn’t help my chapped lips!
Christine P.
I really needed something to help hydrate my lips. Saw this and thought how cute the packaging was. Unfortunately it has an ingredient that I am allergic to so I cannot use it again. Disappointing because I was in desperate need of a good lip balm.
Nicolina V.
Cambridge, ON
This is basically an overpriced lip chap. I’ve bought lip chaps at the drugstore that do the exact same thing. It smells ok but it is extremely expensive for the job it does. I would buy one of the coloured versions of this product but not the clear one.
Jen D.
Vancouver
I honestly don’t understand the hype around this product. I went into a Sephora years ago looking for relief for my dry lips and I was brought over to this product. It literally did nothing for me! If anything it made my lips feel dryer. I don’t know if I just got a really bad batch or something, because everyone seems to love this. But for the price it is and how lacklustre it was, I can guarantee I won’t try this again.
Andrea H.
Smells nice and feels nice when you first put it on your lips but I think this is one of the most over priced, overrated products in their line. It dried out my lips and was not worth the price tag!
Samantha S.
Loveeee Fresh products but found this to be disappointing and expensive. It didn’t hydrate enough and left my lips dry and peeling after wearing it. I wouldn’t recommend this product for anyone with dry lips
Tristan G.
Springfield
Lays on very thick. The formula basically melts on your skin so it’s hard to spread it around. Would not buy again.
Steph A.
In all honesty this product did nothing for my lips. They were just as chapped after use. I found it just put a coating on my lips but did not do anything long term.

I would not repurchase. Very expensive.
joanie D.
laval, QC
I hope im not the only one who this product did this to me but this broke my lips out like crazy! Never had a alergic reaction to any beauty product before this one, I do not know why it broke me out so bad
Katelyn O.
North Adams, MA
I really didn’t like this product. I didn’t like the smell, I didn’t find it moisturizing and apply smoothly! I wouldn’t recommend this specific treatment from fresh!
Courtney M.
Does this lip balm make your lips feel dry after you stop using it? Most of the balms I've tried recently have made it so that I have to keep reapplying or my lips get chapped.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Is this really that much better than a regular lip balm?
Jas. J.
I’ve heard these chapsticks are literally the best Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy. I live in New England so the winter weather here dries out your lips bad. Are these really great because I’ve tried everything.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What are good products does this brand have? Tag them please!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Halfway through my tube of this product, it became grainy and had a rough texture. Has this happened to anyone else?

back