BY FRESH #40 in Lip Care

PRODUCT DETAILS

Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is an ultra-nourishing lip treatment proven to significantly boost moisture, enhance volume, and improve the definition of the lip area.

THE PROOF*

• Proven to keep lips moisturized for 24 hours
  • Proven to immediately smooth the lips and significantly moisturize and enhance volume after just four weeks of use
  • 100% noticed their lips were more moisturized, nourished, and supple
  • 100% reported healthier-looking, softer, silkier lips
  • 100% felt it protected their lips overnight, removed dry flakes, and improved dry lips
  • 97% reported improved elasticity and smoothness around the lip area
  • 93% felt it retexturized and visibly improved the overall appearance of their lips

*in vivo

HOW TO USE

Apply throughout the day and before bedtime. Can be worn alone or as an age-defying base. For SPF protection, follow with your favorite Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15.

• Looking to try this product out! Was recommended by an In...1 Answers
  • I’ve heard these chapsticks are literally the best Fresh ...2 Answers
  • What are good products does this brand have? Tag them ple...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love love love this Chapstick and so does my husband. I keep one next to my bed and put it on before I go to bed. I haven't had chapped lips in a while. My liquid lipstick set perfectly over this. My husband keeps this in his pocket and used it all the time like an addict. Yes it is pricey but worth it." in 230 reviews
  • "This is such an amazing product. Really does an amazing job at hydrating and repairing your lips. I keep this in my bag and it is essential for me if i plan on going somewhere there is rough conditions or a lot of sun like the beach. " in 210 reviews
  • "One of the better lip balms on the market that actually hydrates my lips. It smells really nice and lemony also. This works much better than the regular line of lip balms and the tinted ones; much more moisturizing and lasts longer. The regular ones make my lips dryer." in 36 reviews
Chrissy M.
Lubbock , TX
The fresh sugar lip treatments are my absolute favorite lip product, perfect for when it’s dry and your lips are cracked, the ONLY downside to this product is that it’s so soft that it can melt in your pocket.
Alexa M.
I LOVE this lip treatment. I use it daily and would definitely buy it over and over again. My lips feel silky smooth after using this. This is something everyone should have in their pocket/purse.
Mahrylee L.
Orting
Use it everyday!! Keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. Smells good and lasts forever ha. One of favorites
Christine S.
Easily my favorite lip balm on the market. A little pricey but I first received it “free” in my Sephora Play Box so the price did not effect my thoughts on it. It is so comfortable on the lips, not greasy or sticky, just super moisturizing and smells/tastes lovely. It also lasts a long time before reapplying. My favorite way to use this product is before bed so I wake up with fresh, hydrated lips. Will continue to repurchase this product.
ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕪 N.
Abbotsford
After using this product my lips would rarely get dry or crack and the price came down to around 10$ & it lasted my along time even though I reapplied it a million times it definitely does the job well great product you should definitely try it out 😀
Rasha I.
Brooklyn
An amazing lip treatment,it keep the lips fresh, moisturized all the day and awesome before applying matte lipstick, it doesn't make your lips dry
Sofia S.
This product is incredibly hydrating on the lips and perfect for day to day use. As somebody with dry/easily chapped lips I 100% recommend this product. You can feel your lips soaking up the balm for perfectly smooth lips.
ALEX F.
Fort Worth
I’ve always had very dry & cracked lips, and I’ve never found a product that would actually help with my dry lips. I’ve tried oils and every drugstore lip balm. Nothing compares to this really thin and nourishing lip treatment. I apply throughout the day and before bed and I wake up with the softest lips.
Paola F.
I love the scent of this lip balm. It's really nice and hydrating. I enjoy using it. I would repurchase.
shernique a.
Brooklyn
This is my holy lip item , when all else fails me I can turn to old faithful to get be back to a place where I'm not ashamed to show my lips lol
Courtney M.
Does this lip balm make your lips feel dry after you stop using it? Most of the balms I've tried recently have made it so that I have to keep reapplying or my lips get chapped.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Is this really that much better than a regular lip balm?
Jas. J.
I’ve heard these chapsticks are literally the best Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy. I live in New England so the winter weather here dries out your lips bad. Are these really great because I’ve tried everything.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What are good products does this brand have? Tag them please!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Halfway through my tube of this product, it became grainy and had a rough texture. Has this happened to anyone else?