BY FRESH #40 in Lip Care

PRODUCT DETAILS

Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is an ultra-nourishing lip treatment proven to significantly boost moisture, enhance volume, and improve the definition of the lip area.

THE PROOF*

• Proven to keep lips moisturized for 24 hours
  • Proven to immediately smooth the lips and significantly moisturize and enhance volume after just four weeks of use
  • 100% noticed their lips were more moisturized, nourished, and supple
  • 100% reported healthier-looking, softer, silkier lips
  • 100% felt it protected their lips overnight, removed dry flakes, and improved dry lips
  • 97% reported improved elasticity and smoothness around the lip area
  • 93% felt it retexturized and visibly improved the overall appearance of their lips

*in vivo

HOW TO USE

Apply throughout the day and before bedtime. Can be worn alone or as an age-defying base. For SPF protection, follow with your favorite Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15.

• Looking to try this product out! Was recommended by an In...1 Answers
  • I’ve heard these chapsticks are literally the best Fresh ...2 Answers
  • What are good products does this brand have? Tag them ple...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love love love this Chapstick and so does my husband. I keep one next to my bed and put it on before I go to bed. I haven't had chapped lips in a while. My liquid lipstick set perfectly over this. My husband keeps this in his pocket and used it all the time like an addict. Yes it is pricey but worth it." in 230 reviews
  • "This is such an amazing product. Really does an amazing job at hydrating and repairing your lips. I keep this in my bag and it is essential for me if i plan on going somewhere there is rough conditions or a lot of sun like the beach. " in 210 reviews
  • "One of the better lip balms on the market that actually hydrates my lips. It smells really nice and lemony also. This works much better than the regular line of lip balms and the tinted ones; much more moisturizing and lasts longer. The regular ones make my lips dryer." in 36 reviews
Monica K.
I use this product every night before bed. The scent and texture are great. It glides on comfortably and keeps my lips moisturized until morning before I reapply for the rest of the day. The only downfall is that there isn’t that much product itself inside the metal tube. It’s also quite sensitive to heat. I bought this at the beginning of winter but the balm lost its shape and melted a little once the heating in the house was turned on. I never leave it out on my vanity but in the drawer. My vanity is not close to the heater either. In any case, it’s something to be careful of.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I’m loving my Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy! I had run out of my other chapstick and no matter what I put on my lips, they wouldn’t stay moisturized.... Like not even for 2 minuets so I went thru my beauty containers and tried every chapstick, lip balm, and treatment I owned and needless to say, nothing worked! The chapstick I usually use, my Dad orders online, and I live three hours away from him so in my attempt to find something to put on my lips, until I go down and see him, again, I went to Sephora and asked one of their beauty consultants what clear, moisturizing, long lasting, chapstick, they recommend and they pointed me to the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy... It was expensive at $26 a pop but well worth it! It gave me everything I asked for; a clear, moisturizing, long lasting, chapstick, with Advanced Therapy and I needed that Advanced Therapy, y’all!!! I definitely recommend it!!!!
Jeena S.
The formula of this is really hydrating. I like the way it feels on my lips. My major issue with this is that it is so soft that it easily comes apart and you go through it crazy quick. I would purchase some of their other lip products such as the caramel hydrating lip balm, over this one.
Christine S.
Easily my favorite lip balm on the market. A little pricey but I first received it “free” in my Sephora Play Box so the price did not effect my thoughts on it. It is so comfortable on the lips, not greasy or sticky, just super moisturizing and smells/tastes lovely. It also lasts a long time before reapplying. My favorite way to use this product is before bed so I wake up with fresh, hydrated lips. Will continue to repurchase this product.
Nichole C.
Dayton
I don't usually buy lip balm products that aren't drug store, but this stuff is amazing for when you have a really rough lip situation. A few years ago I had some awful chapped lips that I thing were also cold damaged and wind burned. They were actually burning as if I'd eaten hot food except it wouldn't go away no matter how many drug store products I put on. Went to Sephora and the lady hooked me up. This stuff is expensive but definitely worth it if you're having a serious lip problem
Kathya D.
Miramar, FL
This has been heaven sent! So smooth, very moisturizing, and has a great scent. It is pricey, no doubt in that so I find myself guarding it for dear life but it really helps with my chapped or dry lips and a little goes a long way. I don’t find the need to constantly re apply because it works the first time. I have a mini and bought the full size as my back up. One tip, keep away from heat because it can break easily.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
Step three of my three-step nightly lip care routine by Fresh.  First:  Sugar scrub; Second: Lip Serum; Third: Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy.  It's the ultimate lip balm! What I would suggest is applying it using your fingers.  I find that since it's a softer type of balm, it easily breaks, bends, pushes down into the tube.  Be careful in the summer - if you are at the beach put it into a cooler!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I received this product in a monthly subscription box and was really excited because I have heard great things about this. And it definitely lived up to my expectations. It’s a great lip balm, I love the consistency of it and it just feels amazing on the lips. But more importantly, it performs! My lips feel so soft and smooth and hydrated after using this. I think this will become my new go-to lip balm! Highly recommend. The only downfall is that it is pricey for a lip balm, but if you are in the mood to splurge give this a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Christine N.
This is one of my favorite lip balms at present. I say one of my favorites because there are other lighter ones I like to wear when out and about (and likely to eat) such as Burt Bees and other heavier ones I like to use a few times a week at night for deep conditioning while I sleep such as Laneige's Lip Sleeping Mask.

This lip balm is that perfect middle for me. I can use during the day when I want more moisturizing and at night when I want something lighter. I especially like how this one comes in a tube as opposed to a tub making for quick, easy and sanitary application. I really love the sugar smell and the entire Fresh line of lip products. I also appreciate how this one is clear and it just has the perfect lip balm consistency for when you are not wearing lipstick.

For those that have used Fresh's colored lip balms in tube form (which I also highly recommend), this one is like the exact same thing but in a clear version. The other Fresh lip products that come in tube or pump form are more emollient than this product, but I prefer the consistency of this one for day-to-day and I find myself using it more than my other lip balms.
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
I can't write enough good things about this product. I could NEVER find a good lip product - the EOS lip balm gave me a horrible skin problem on my face that resulted in having to go to the dermatologist to fix. The ONLY downside to this product is the price. If anyone is like me out there - I can't keep chapstick for more than a week because I ALWAYS lose them. So I asked myself why would I spend 25+ dollars on a chapstick that I'm going to lose? So i convinced myself I wasn't going to lose it this time. I wasn't disappointed at all - the scent is awesome and it moisturizes my lips perfectly through the dry winters here. I highly suggest this product if your looking to splurge on something!
Courtney M.
Does this lip balm make your lips feel dry after you stop using it? Most of the balms I've tried recently have made it so that I have to keep reapplying or my lips get chapped.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Is this really that much better than a regular lip balm?
Jas. J.
I’ve heard these chapsticks are literally the best Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy. I live in New England so the winter weather here dries out your lips bad. Are these really great because I’ve tried everything.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What are good products does this brand have? Tag them please!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Halfway through my tube of this product, it became grainy and had a rough texture. Has this happened to anyone else?