BY FRESH #40 in Lip Care

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

PRODUCT DETAILS

Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is an ultra-nourishing lip treatment proven to significantly boost moisture, enhance volume, and improve the definition of the lip area.

THE PROOF*

• Proven to keep lips moisturized for 24 hours
  • Proven to immediately smooth the lips and significantly moisturize and enhance volume after just four weeks of use
  • 100% noticed their lips were more moisturized, nourished, and supple
  • 100% reported healthier-looking, softer, silkier lips
  • 100% felt it protected their lips overnight, removed dry flakes, and improved dry lips
  • 97% reported improved elasticity and smoothness around the lip area
  • 93% felt it retexturized and visibly improved the overall appearance of their lips

*in vivo

HOW TO USE

Apply throughout the day and before bedtime. Can be worn alone or as an age-defying base. For SPF protection, follow with your favorite Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15.

• Looking to try this product out! Was recommended by an In...1 Answers
  • I’ve heard these chapsticks are literally the best Fresh ...2 Answers
  • What are good products does this brand have? Tag them ple...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love love love this Chapstick and so does my husband. I keep one next to my bed and put it on before I go to bed. I haven't had chapped lips in a while. My liquid lipstick set perfectly over this. My husband keeps this in his pocket and used it all the time like an addict. Yes it is pricey but worth it." in 230 reviews
  • "This is such an amazing product. Really does an amazing job at hydrating and repairing your lips. I keep this in my bag and it is essential for me if i plan on going somewhere there is rough conditions or a lot of sun like the beach. " in 210 reviews
  • "One of the better lip balms on the market that actually hydrates my lips. It smells really nice and lemony also. This works much better than the regular line of lip balms and the tinted ones; much more moisturizing and lasts longer. The regular ones make my lips dryer." in 36 reviews
Chrissy M.
Lubbock , TX
The fresh sugar lip treatments are my absolute favorite lip product, perfect for when it’s dry and your lips are cracked, the ONLY downside to this product is that it’s so soft that it can melt in your pocket.
Peggy M.
I think this product is overhyped. But it still moisturizing. It leaves a glossy “on your lips” feeling, when I was looking for a sink in type of moisture. Kind of like an expensive Vaseline.
Carolyn G.
I have perpetually dry lips, and most drugstore lip balms don’t cut it. Despite the high price, this product is an outstanding remedy for anyone like me who suffers dry, chapped lips year round. After an exfoliating product, this lip treatment kept my lips comfortably hydrated for considerably longer than most other balms I’ve tried over the years. Highly recommend!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This product is great because it helps your lips if they are cracked and need scrubbing but I recommend using this first for a couple days before you scrub even if you have dead skin you don’t want to pull off the one that isn’t. I have less dead skin since I’ve used this. It is a higher price but you only apply every couple hours you will be pleased you won’t regret it.
Ann H.
Foristell
This is a great lip product. It will make your lips moist and very soft. It isn' expensive and the tube will last you for a few months. It's comes in a cute package. You will love how it makes your lips feel. I highly recommend this lip product. It' amazing!!!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I swear by this stuff!!!! I think I have at least bought 10 of these since I discovered them. I try other balms but always come back to this. My husband steals it all the time. He used to say it was too expensive but has since stopped complaining once he fell in love with it too. A tube will last you a while, even between 2 people and it has saved my poor dry, peeling, chapped lips.
Deja W.
Amazing!! It’s rather expensive for the price considering it is JUST a lip balm. However, you pay the price for quality results. I used this in Arizona when my lips dried out so much they almost fell off. It’s deeply penetrating and truly does wonders. During winter months i love layering this over an oil when i sleep and wake up to perfect, smooth, soft lips
Emily L.
Los Angeles
I got the travel size in the original scent. This healed my chapped lips. It was definitely worth the money. Unlike other products, it was easy to use and a good size. I wish I got the regular size. Definitely recommend.
Grace J.
E Brunswick, NJ
This lip treatment tastes so good and smells great too (even though you shouldn’t eat this). Since it’s in a tube, it’s also super easy to apply so I use this before putting on lipstick.
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
Can’t get enough of this! This lip treatment combines the perfect amount of moisture and shine to create this beautiful balm. It smells like a shortbread cookie and keeps my lips moisturized all day long. I reach for this little treat day and night (and about 50 times in between). It leaves a sheer shine and is a go-to for me!
Courtney M.
Does this lip balm make your lips feel dry after you stop using it? Most of the balms I've tried recently have made it so that I have to keep reapplying or my lips get chapped.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Is this really that much better than a regular lip balm?
Jas. J.
I’ve heard these chapsticks are literally the best Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy. I live in New England so the winter weather here dries out your lips bad. Are these really great because I’ve tried everything.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What are good products does this brand have? Tag them please!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Halfway through my tube of this product, it became grainy and had a rough texture. Has this happened to anyone else?

back