Amber M.
Zanesville, OH

What are good products does this brand have? Tag them please!

Roxanne O.
Roxanne O.
1 month, 1 week ago
This is my absolute favorite skincare brand so if you check my feed you’ll find a lot of their stuff that I’ve reviewed. Here are a few of my favorites: 1. LIPS: fresh Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm and the current (limited edition) Lemon one is my favorite. Also the Fresh Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm is good too if you fancy the coconut taste. It’s also limited edition. They also have Peach and chocolate limited ones. I can’t link them because Influenster doesn’t have them added. If you’ll be in the sun I’d use Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, 0.15 Ounce in any tint or flavor you prefer. 2. Face Mask (wash off, I use it in shower, while conditioning my hair): fresh Rose Face Mask for hydration, fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask for mattifying without overdrying. fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask a citrusy radiance boosting mask. (Second fav) **has a paste consistency *** just like the fresh Sugar Face Polish both mask melt in and leaves my skin super soft. fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask (my favorite) mattifying and brightens my skin, without over drying. It has seaweed in it. It’s cool and refreshing. 3. Toner: fresh Rose Floral Toner and for extra hydration fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner (I use this one) I also use the fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Facial Toner I wouldn’t recommend it much but to each their own . 4. Facial essence: then fresh Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence is amazing!! 5. Moisturizer: I use many of their moisturizers my fav is fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream it smells like oranges and leaves my face super soft. It’s not too heavy or sticky. For days when I need deeper hydration I use the fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream 6. FaceWash: by far the fresh Soy Face Cleansing Milk is my personal favorite! It leaves my face super soft. However the fresh Soy Face Cleanser is my go to. I use it before my wash off mask. 7. Serum: fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Serum only because it’s the one I have used to repair my skin from its severely dry state. When I started my routine. 8. Sunscreen: I have tried the fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion Sunscreen SPF 20 its cool. It was gifted to me so I can’t complain. It’s spf 20 so I cant see paying so much for so little SPF (I need 30.) I am interested in trying their fresh Peony Brightening UV Shield Sunscreen SPF 50+ oh! I do use their fresh Sugar Sport Treatment Sunscreen SPF 30! I keep it in my purse. It’s great when I leave and I forgot to put on sunscreen. It’s a very convenient stick. 9. Eye cream: I use the fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate and I prefer this (Bc of the Black tea) over the fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream. But if you need the extra hydration this is the one for you. 10. I just wanna try the fresh Rose Cleansing Foam. I hope it helps 😍🤓
Kat M.
Kat M.
Framingham, MA
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Some of my favorites are fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15, fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil, and Fresh Soy Face Cleanser.