Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I received this product in a monthly subscription box and was really excited because I have heard great things about this. And it definitely lived up to my expectations. It’s a great lip balm, I love the consistency of it and it just feels amazing on the lips. But more importantly, it performs! My lips feel so soft and smooth and hydrated after using this. I think this will become my new go-to lip balm! Highly recommend. The only downfall is that it is pricey for a lip balm, but if you are in the mood to splurge give this a try. You won’t be disappointed!