BY FRESH

An ultimate age-defying treatment for your lips and lip contour area. Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy helps to nourish and improve the definition on and around the lips while visibly smoothing fine lines for fuller, younger-looking lips. Composed of sugar derivative, spilanthes acmella flower, skin-firming amino acids, and adenosine, Sugar A3 Complex is the ultimate age-delay protection to help regenerate youthful lips. It helps to target the loss of skin firmness and the appearance of deep wrinkles while protecting collagen and elastin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:- 97% immediately felt lip roughness decreased;lips were moisturized and more supple- 94% felt their lips and lip contour area were immediately nourished and soothed - 91% felt their lips were immediately regenerated- 88% said lips looked immediately firmer and toned- 85% said fine lines immediately smoothed- 80% said skin elasticity felt restores see more...

• Ive been using this product for about a month now and every time ...3 Answers
  • I sampled this in sephora and loved in, but I'm wondering how lon...3 Answers
  • Does this fill in fine lines? 2 Answers
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy 0.3 oz
The consistency of this product is a thin creamy gel that is readily absorbed by the skin. Be careful not to get any in your mouth when applying this because I️t has an unpleasant bitter taste to I️t (so close your mouth when you apply I️t and keep I️t closed until I️t is dry). I️ didn’t find I️t very moisturizing, so I think I️t is best applied underneath one of their balms. I’m only giving I️t three stars because I just did not really see any noticeable results. I️t is possible that I just didn’t use I️t consistently enough to see a difference, but at this price point I would just rather use their balm products instead.
Dorie I.
Clifton Park , NY
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy 0.3 oz
I heard a lot of hype about this product and thought I’d give it a try. I liked the way it felt and how it lightly plumped my lips but I got a little bit of a reaction from it at the corner of my mouths (tiny little white heads). I think it’s a good product, it just didn’t work for me.
VIC K.
I absolutely love this serum! It works wonders for my super dry lips. You get a decent amount of product for a reasonable price. I love using this during the dry winter months! I would definitely recommend this product. I have tried a couple other products by Fresh that I also enjoyed.
Katelyn L.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy
I was truly disappointed in this product. I love Fresh lip balms. My lips appear wrinkly when I wear lipstick or stain. I tried this product for a month and saw no differences. It does glide on smooth and easy but he product is super thin and did nothing for me.
Evelyn S.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy 0.3 oz
This is wonderful after you exfoliate your lips! A little goes a long way and it smells and feels great! The packaging is so cute and luxury appealing. For the price you get a lot of benefits in the bottle so I personally don’t mind it.
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy
I’ve been in search of the perfect lip regimen for someone with dry lips that sometimes peel for years. This is hands down my favorite lip primer. It smells wonderful. I use the fresh scrub with the lip scrubby wand, then I pat this on for full looking, flake free lips that even the driest matte lip color won’t disrupt. At night, I apply this while I moisturize my face, then I put the Hourglass lip serum over it for the night for plump, hydrated lips by morning.
Farah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this from Sephora since it's one of those expensive items and I needed to try it first. It was ok I expected way more out of rut but I recommend every get a sample first before you shell out all that money
Becky M.
rego park
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy 0.3 oz
Amazing intense treatment for the lips if they really took a beating in the winter. Purchased at Sephora, I really like the pump application as it’s very sanitary. It doesn’t feel moisturizing but it does feel renewing. I think it’s worth the purchase!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy 0.3 oz
Sadly, I saw ZERO difference in the condition of my lips. It does feel like going on, but I have to top it with balm anyways and this is an unnecessary expensive extra step. May work for some, but did not work for me, sadly.
Irina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing serum to plump the lips and the fine lines around the mouth. After 2 weeks of using it nightly my lips look fuller and younger. A little goes a long way so the bottle really lasts.
Celeste A.
Austin , TX
I tear my lips up with Matte longer daily. Will this repair my lips? Is it worth the high price tag?
Elizabeth E.
I sampled this in sephora and loved in, but I'm wondering how long this tiny bottle will last?
Aly J.
Ive been using this product for about a month now and every time i apply it like a minute later my lips start to burn i have to use another lip balm on top to stop the burning sensation, is that supposed to be happening? Wondering if i should return it...
Nicole M.
Does this fill in fine lines?
lizz c.
This might be a stupid question.. but, How do i use this? I feel like im using it wrong... do i apply it under balm? Before lipstick? Before bed? And what is the benefits of it?