fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy

Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy Is The Ultimate Age-defying Treatment For Your Lips And Lip Contour Area. This Revolutionary Product Helps To Nourish And Improve The Definition On And Around The Lips While Visibly Smoothing Fine Lines For Fuller, Younger-looking Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Light Pressure To The Pump To Dispense A Drop And Spread It Over Clean Lips In The Morning, And Clean Lips Plus Lip Contour At Night. Can Be Used Alone Or Under Any Sugar Lip Treatment Or Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Tetrasodium Edta, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Caramel, Trihydroxystearin, Caprylyl Glycol, Stevioside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol

• Ive been using this product for about a month now and every time ...3 Answers
  • I sampled this in sephora and loved in, but I'm wondering how lon...3 Answers
  • Does this fill in fine lines? 2 Answers
fob p.
Let me begin by noting that this should not be used as a replacement for lip balm.  I believe that was my mistake when I had initially starting using it.  It was a huge disappointment for me because I felt like the effects were temporary considering the price of the product and there was an undesirable flavor to the product that I didn't enjoy.  I gave it another chance and decided just to use it at night before I go to bed. I use a lip balm to moisturize my lips during the day and after a week there is a noticeable difference.  I suffer from very dry lips so this is the FIRST TIME EVER that my lips feel and stay soft throughout the day. I work in a laboratory so I don't have the luxury to constantly reapply my lip balm throughout the day as it becomes dry.  Since I started using this product correctly I feel more confident wearing lipstick, especially matte lipstick, without having to worry about my lips becoming dry and chapped.  I highly recommend this product for anyone who suffers from embarrassingly dry lips.  It's a bit expensive but a small amount goes a long way so it's definitely worth the price.
Pedro S.
Santa Rosa , CA
This product works wonders.. I honestly use it every night after I do all of my skincare routine and this is my last step. I feel like it smoothes and plumps my lips. Super easy to use.. I use one pump smooth it all over my lips and lip edges. Wake up to beautiful plump lips. The only thing I don’t like about it it’s the taste other then that I recommend the product hands down. fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy
Samia J.
San Jose
Unlike the other Fresh lip products, this one has a measurable effect on the lips by softening them, but it is super temporary. Liquidy and thin, consistent with most serums. Has a slightly unpleasant taste & smell. Best if applied as part of a nighttime skincare routine. Impact, though existent, is minimal. fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
The consistency of this product is a thin creamy gel that is readily absorbed by the skin. Be careful not to get any in your mouth when applying this because I️t has an unpleasant bitter taste to I️t (so close your mouth when you apply I️t and keep I️t closed until I️t is dry). I️ didn’t find I️t very moisturizing, so I think I️t is best applied underneath one of their balms. I’m only giving I️t three stars because I just did not really see any noticeable results. I️t is possible that I just didn’t use I️t consistently enough to see a difference, but at this price point I would just rather use their balm products instead.
Dorie I.
Clifton Park , NY
I heard a lot of hype about this product and thought I’d give it a try. I liked the way it felt and how it lightly plumped my lips but I got a little bit of a reaction from it at the corner of my mouths (tiny little white heads). I think it’s a good product, it just didn’t work for me.
Julia G.
This product is not worth the money!!! It has nice packaging and it smells good but it doesn’t taste very good for a lip product.. my lips were noticeably smoother when I used this serum for consecutive nights, they’d be smooth in the morning but I would still need to apply chapstick or Vaseline to keep hydration throughout the day.
kayla s.
I love it! This is amazing.  I use it all of the time.  It exceeded my expectations. I will buy it again and again. I bought it from eBay. I find amazing deals there.  The packaging was perfect! I received it on time as well. I always recommend this product.
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
This serum penetrates through the exterior of my lips and really moisturizes them. It immediately soothes and absorbs so you don’t have the feeling of wearing a lip balm. I like to use this under my balms in the winter to treat and prevent my severely dry lips
María C.
Tucson, AZ
This is perfect for anyone. It can be used as a treatment to prime your lips before using a lipstick, as a night treatment, and also does wonders to chapped lips. It is a little bit on the pricier side but it is worth every penny and lasts a long time!
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
This feels soft going on and has a gentle tinglr. I do notice improvement the day of wearing. Unfortunately, I do not notice long term results with it.

Tip: gently exfoliate lips with a toothbrush or fresh sugar scrub before applying for best results.
Celeste A.
Austin , TX
I tear my lips up with Matte longer daily. Will this repair my lips? Is it worth the high price tag?
Elizabeth E.
I sampled this in sephora and loved in, but I'm wondering how long this tiny bottle will last?
Aly J.
Ive been using this product for about a month now and every time i apply it like a minute later my lips start to burn i have to use another lip balm on top to stop the burning sensation, is that supposed to be happening? Wondering if i should return it...
lizz c.
This might be a stupid question.. but, How do i use this? I feel like im using it wrong... do i apply it under balm? Before lipstick? Before bed? And what is the benefits of it?
Nicole M.
Does this fill in fine lines?