BY FRESH

Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy Is The Ultimate Age-defying Treatment For Your Lips And Lip Contour Area. This Revolutionary Product Helps To Nourish And Improve The Definition On And Around The Lips While Visibly Smoothing Fine Lines For Fuller, Younger-looking Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Light Pressure To The Pump To Dispense A Drop And Spread It Over Clean Lips In The Morning, And Clean Lips Plus Lip Contour At Night. Can Be Used Alone Or Under Any Sugar Lip Treatment Or Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Tetrasodium Edta, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Caramel, Trihydroxystearin, Caprylyl Glycol, Stevioside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol

• Ive been using this product for about a month now and eve...3 Answers
  • I sampled this in sephora and loved in, but I'm wondering...3 Answers
  • Does this fill in fine lines? 2 Answers
fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy
  • "If you often suffer from chapped lips (which is something I struggle with in the winter), this stuff will change your life! It works absolute wonders - I can see results the second I put it on, and my lips feel so much better. Unlike chapstick, which works a bit but then once it rubs off its effects are gone, this product keeps working long after it has soaked into your skin and has lasting results. " in 105 reviews
  • "This stuff gave me new lips! I had dry, and cracked lips that were so bad the corners would sometimes bleed I tried everything including the glam glow lip balm, the bite lip mask, and the Clinique hydrating chubby stick and nothing worked as well as this did. Highly recommend!" in 24 reviews
Kat J.
This lip serum is the answer to chapped dry lips,... If lip balm and other moisturizing lip products haven’t been enough for you, you need this. Just one drop of this lip serum and it immediately soaks into your lips and smooths while instantly hydrating. I apply this underneath my lip balm at night to really accentuate the moisturizing process and I also like to apply this right before using a matte liquid lipstick because it prevents the cracking and fine lines... I received a deluxe sample with a Sephora order and I’ve been using it for months now with no end in sight. It really doesn’t take more than a drop to see results and experience what this serum can do.

I highly recommend it and plan on buying a full size as soon as my sample is gone!!!!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I've only used this for a couple days now and I already love it. I have extremely dry lips especially in the winter time. Even the skin around my lips gets chapped and flakey. I've been using this in the morning and at night and it has helped so much. Even more than the "amazing" Bite agave lip mask. Definitely recommend.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Originally I got this fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy as a sample in my online order. It was wonderful, so I finally bought it full sized. 💕Now my lip routine game is strong!

I LOVE Fresh lip products and this one is a great new addition to my Wonder lip Drops, and lip balm. It enhances lip volume, moisturizes, smoothes fine lines, and improves the definition of the lip area. The sugar formula makes my lips ultra smooth, resulting in fuller, toned and more youthful looking lips. I used it on my clean lips after my shower /lip scrub/teeth brushing and after my Wonder Lil Drops
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
The consistency of this product is a thin creamy gel that is readily absorbed by the skin. Be careful not to get any in your mouth when applying this because I️t has an unpleasant bitter taste to I️t (so close your mouth when you apply I️t and keep I️t closed until I️t is dry). I️ didn’t find I️t very moisturizing, so I think I️t is best applied underneath one of their balms. I’m only giving I️t three stars because I just did not really see any noticeable results. I️t is possible that I just didn’t use I️t consistently enough to see a difference, but at this price point I would just rather use their balm products instead.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
This sugar lip balm advance therapy I bought it at Sephora this is the first time using it , the packaging was ok no complaints on that I would say that it doesn’t really make much of a difference comparing to other lip balms I have that are a little more or almost equal at the valued price
Dorie I.
Clifton Park , NY
I heard a lot of hype about this product and thought I’d give it a try. I liked the way it felt and how it lightly plumped my lips but I got a little bit of a reaction from it at the corner of my mouths (tiny little white heads). I think it’s a good product, it just didn’t work for me.
Yvonne J.
Seattle, WA
I like this serum a lot. It melts right into the lips and doesn’t feel goopy at all. Plus my pout looks so healthy and hydrated for a long time after, I can’t wait to see the long term benefits! It’s worth the price in my opinion.
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
This serum penetrates through the exterior of my lips and really moisturizes them. It immediately soothes and absorbs so you don’t have the feeling of wearing a lip balm. I like to use this under my balms in the winter to treat and prevent my severely dry lips
Marisa S.
Nassau County
This stuff really works!! The best thing about this product is that a small amount really goes a long way. I've been able to use this product almost daily, while still having lots of product left in the bottle. My lips are so smooth after use and I love pairing this product with Lush's bubblegum lip scrub!
María C.
Tucson, AZ
This is perfect for anyone. It can be used as a treatment to prime your lips before using a lipstick, as a night treatment, and also does wonders to chapped lips. It is a little bit on the pricier side but it is worth every penny and lasts a long time!
Celeste A.
Austin, TX
I tear my lips up with Matte longer daily. Will this repair my lips? Is it worth the high price tag?
Elizabeth E.
I sampled this in sephora and loved in, but I'm wondering how long this tiny bottle will last?
Aly J.
Hamilton, ON
Ive been using this product for about a month now and every time i apply it like a minute later my lips start to burn i have to use another lip balm on top to stop the burning sensation, is that supposed to be happening? Wondering if i should return it...
lizz c.
This might be a stupid question.. but, How do i use this? I feel like im using it wrong... do i apply it under balm? Before lipstick? Before bed? And what is the benefits of it?
Nicole M.
Does this fill in fine lines?

Sephora