BY FRESH

Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy Is The Ultimate Age-defying Treatment For Your Lips And Lip Contour Area. This Revolutionary Product Helps To Nourish And Improve The Definition On And Around The Lips While Visibly Smoothing Fine Lines For Fuller, Younger-looking Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Light Pressure To The Pump To Dispense A Drop And Spread It Over Clean Lips In The Morning, And Clean Lips Plus Lip Contour At Night. Can Be Used Alone Or Under Any Sugar Lip Treatment Or Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Tetrasodium Edta, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Caramel, Trihydroxystearin, Caprylyl Glycol, Stevioside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol

• Ive been using this product for about a month now and eve...3 Answers
  • I sampled this in sephora and loved in, but I'm wondering...3 Answers
  • Does this fill in fine lines? 2 Answers
fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy
  • "If you often suffer from chapped lips (which is something I struggle with in the winter), this stuff will change your life! It works absolute wonders - I can see results the second I put it on, and my lips feel so much better. Unlike chapstick, which works a bit but then once it rubs off its effects are gone, this product keeps working long after it has soaked into your skin and has lasting results. " in 91 reviews
  • "This stuff gave me new lips! I had dry, and cracked lips that were so bad the corners would sometimes bleed I tried everything including the glam glow lip balm, the bite lip mask, and the Clinique hydrating chubby stick and nothing worked as well as this did. Highly recommend!" in 24 reviews
Stacy O.
Binghamton
This is the follow-up to the Fresh lip sugar scrub, and I can't use one without the other.  It comes in a nice pump dispenser which gives you just the right amount that you need.  It's more of a liquid type consistency, which feels a little strange going on your lips, but I smooth it on my lips and around them, actually going onto my skin.  The scrub and moisturize routine, followed up by the Fresh Sugar Lip Therapy is the best three-step nightly routine EVER, especially for people who are uber obsessed with their lips!
Johanna S.
I LOVE this product! Nothing out there like this lip serum!!!!
I love to start with the sugar scrub and exfoliate my lips with fresh Sugar Lip Polish and then apply the serum ( not only on my lips but also around my lips since it has anti aging properties that will help you prevent lines around your mouth!
Lastly I will apply my favorite lip balm ( so many to choose from lol) fresh Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm
Courteney K.
Albany, NY
I really like this product! It's so smooth to put on and is super healing! Be careful not to get any in your mouth though because it doesn't taste good at all...lol. I probably wouldn't get this again bc it does make your lips a little tight a while after application if you don't apply something like the fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 after!
Janeigne N.
I've only used this for a couple days now and I already love it. I have extremely dry lips especially in the winter time. Even the skin around my lips gets chapped and flakey. I've been using this in the morning and at night and it has helped so much. Even more than the "amazing" Bite agave lip mask. Definitely recommend.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
The consistency of this product is a thin creamy gel that is readily absorbed by the skin. Be careful not to get any in your mouth when applying this because I️t has an unpleasant bitter taste to I️t (so close your mouth when you apply I️t and keep I️t closed until I️t is dry). I️ didn’t find I️t very moisturizing, so I think I️t is best applied underneath one of their balms. I’m only giving I️t three stars because I just did not really see any noticeable results. I️t is possible that I just didn’t use I️t consistently enough to see a difference, but at this price point I would just rather use their balm products instead.
Kelly j.
I have been using this serum for a couple months now and I am in love. They keep my lips super soft. The serum is ment to be used with their lip balm afterwards. I use the lip scrub, serum, then balm and it has amazed me. Would totally recommend for anyone who like to experiment with lip products that tend to dry your lips out.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
This sugar lip balm advance therapy I bought it at Sephora this is the first time using it , the packaging was ok no complaints on that I would say that it doesn’t really make much of a difference comparing to other lip balms I have that are a little more or almost equal at the valued price
Carrie L.
st Louis
This is a serum and not meant to be used alone but with a moisturizer. I received this with Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment. After only 2 days my dry lips that constantly needed lip balm are so moisturized that my dry chapped lips are smooth. Seriously, they look 20 yrs younger.
Hillary W.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip serum is amazing! I use it after the fresh sugar lip scrub and the two together are unbeatable! I get really dry lips when it’s too cold out or the weather changes too drastically and the fresh lip serum helps me get my lips back to being soft and smooth. I highly recommend it!
Dorie I.
Clifton Park , NY
I heard a lot of hype about this product and thought I’d give it a try. I liked the way it felt and how it lightly plumped my lips but I got a little bit of a reaction from it at the corner of my mouths (tiny little white heads). I think it’s a good product, it just didn’t work for me.
Celeste A.
Austin, TX
I tear my lips up with Matte longer daily. Will this repair my lips? Is it worth the high price tag?
Elizabeth E.
I sampled this in sephora and loved in, but I'm wondering how long this tiny bottle will last?
Aly J.
Hamilton, ON
Ive been using this product for about a month now and every time i apply it like a minute later my lips start to burn i have to use another lip balm on top to stop the burning sensation, is that supposed to be happening? Wondering if i should return it...
lizz c.
This might be a stupid question.. but, How do i use this? I feel like im using it wrong... do i apply it under balm? Before lipstick? Before bed? And what is the benefits of it?
Nicole M.
Does this fill in fine lines?