BY FRESH #73 in Lip Care

Sugar Lip Polish Gently Exfoliates And Conditions, Leaving Lips Incredibly Soft And Smooth. Brown Sugar Crystals, Natural Humectants That Prevent Moisture Loss, Buff Away Dry Flakes While Shea Butter And Jojoba Oil Nourish The Skin.

How To Use:

Massage A Small Amount Onto The Lips. Rinse With A Damp Washcloth. Can Be Used 2 To 3 Times A Week. For Ideal Results And Spf Protection, Follow With Your Favorite Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen Spf 15.

Sucrose Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Isononyl Isononanoate Hydrogenated Castor Oil Sucrose Molasses Fragrance (Parfum) Nylon-12 Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil Tocopheryl Acetate Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Linalool Citral

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have bad chapped lips due to my medications and I love that this gets rid of chapped lips and softens for up to 24 hours. I use it everyday when I brush my teeth at night and I have not had any inflammation or irritation from it. I highly recommend this for winter lip worries." in 274 reviews
  • "I love this stuff, I don't use it regularly but even one use makes my lips look smooth and healthy and helps my lip color look perfect. Other exfoliators have been drying and made my lips worse after a day or two, but this one is really hydrating." in 64 reviews
Karina L.
New York
This lip polish from Fresh was the first one I had ever seen. Since I have dry lips, I bought it immediately. It was a bit of a disappointment because the sugar crystals are round and dissolve very quickly. After rinsing and drying I still had nasty flaky-looking lips. I did enjoy the sweet sugar taste and the plumped lips after exfoliating. After seeing the ingredient list though, I stopped licking the sugar.

What made me give up on this product was that half way through the jar, it started to give a bitter aftertaste. I had been using the lip polish for about three months. Maybe it got contaminated by something nasty, maybe it had simply gone bad. It might have helped if my hand soap was antibacterial.

I have since found the perfect sugar lip polish at Lush. Both the mint and chocolate flavors are made with only natural ingredients, unlike Fresh's. Both flavors are absolutely delicious (the instructions even tell you to lick off the excess). It has longer lasting sugar crystals with a lesser proportion of oil (so not moisturizing). Best of all, it's only $10!

Anyway, back to Fresh's Sugar Lip Polish. This product would be perfect for people with healthier lips who want a gentle, moisturizing polish. It just didn't work for me.
Brooke E.
This is my FAVORITE lip scrub. It’s so soothing and taste good (although you’re probably not supposed to eat it). It is a fast process so you don’t have to worry about taking all day to give your lips a good scrub down. I usually use it before I go out at night and about once a week just to keep my lips in tip top shape! Would definitely recommend if you have cracked or very dry lips. Ever since I’ve started using this product, I don’t need to use moisturizers as much. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
Love, love, love... this was the very first sugar lip scrub I've ever tried, and it's still one of my favorites.  If you are lucky, you can find this scrub as part of a kit which has the scrub, the lip serum, the lip treatment AND a tinted lip treatment all together.  I've always loved Fresh products and this has never disappointed me.  You only need a little bit to scrub your lips with.  I highly, highly recommend following up with the Fresh Lip Serum - it's truly a dynamic duo!
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
The associate at Sephora gave me a little sample of this to try, and so far it's one of the better lip scrubs I've tried. It's not so rough that it hurts to exfoliate, but it's enough to at least get some of the dead skin off though not all. The consistency and texture is good and doesn't taste too bad if you get some in your mouth. The results only last a few hours, but that's better than what I was dealing with before. I'll probably get a full size at some point when my sample runs out.
Suzanne D.
Portland, ME
Hands down my favorite lip scrub. It leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized, especially if you leave it on for a few minutes. It smells good enough to eat (which you should not do), so it’s definitely pleasant fragrance-wise which is a must have for anything being used on or near my face. It is a little on the expensive side so it’s only an occasional splurge for me during the super dry winter months when my lips need extra love.
Elizabeth C.
I was hooked on the lip balm so I decided to try this lip scrub. I love wearing liquid lipsticks, however I hate that it dries out my lips and gives my lip the nasty line. I use this before putting on my liquid lipsticks and my lips are almost flawless. The scrub does say you can eat but I just wipe it off. It’s faster and easier than trying to lick all around your mouth. 😂 a definite repurchase.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Talk about an easy fix to quickly rid yourself of flakey, dry lips! Out of the five different lip scrubs that I have tried over the years, this is the one I come back to over and over again. I dab just a tad of this sugar lip polish onto both my upper and lower lips, rub gently (not crazy vigorously or anything), in a circular motion for a minute or two, and then remove with a moistened tissue or washcloth. This product also is easy to use while showering, as it makes it even easier to wash off. Love this lip scrub the most out of all that I've tried. It does not have any bad flavor that lingers, the scent is pleasant and clean, and this is the best product to rid flakes off of your lips fast. It makes it easy and effortless to apply lipstick/lip product after using. Highly recommend!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SUGAR SCRUB IT HAS SUPER POWERS....Any way I started using the fresh cosmetics lip sugar SCRUB on my face. I have super sensitive skin and beaded scrubs induce acne and cause breakouts on my face. After the amazing results on my lips (( which were dry and flaky now there soft and smooth keep note: I don't use the product on my lips daily for maintaining my soft smooth lips just twice a month.)) So back to my face. I applied the lip SCRUB sparingly taking a tiny amount on my finger tip adding just a tad of water. Gently scrubbing small sections of my face. Concentrating on the dull areas. MY face looks brighter and healthier.
Emily C.
I love this stuff!! It’s so easy to use. You just get some on your finger and rub it all over your lips. It really makes my lips feel soft and exfoliates them but without hurting them! It was kinda pricey and TINY but it’ll last you a long time since you don’t use very much at once. It’s a little greasy feeling but at least it’s not drying and doesn’t hurt my lips!
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
fresh Sugar Lip Polish
This products is very good for deeply chapped lips (especially winter months). You use only a pea sized amount that rubs easily into lips without a lot of drop off. The oils infused with the sugar soften as the sugar exfoliates and I just use a little water to wash away the extra granulas. The taste is very good 🤗. I would say this is definitely worth the investment as this little pot will go a long way. My only reasoning for not giving it a 5-star is that the oil felt a little excessive and didn’t absorb as well as some other lip scrubs I’ve used. You can pick these up at Sephora along with their conditioning balms!
Andrea W.
Where can i find it most importantly how can i try it i am crazy for scrubs i have always used body scrubs never one for my lips so i know its got to be worth it. fresh Sugar Lip Polish
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
does this smell bad?
Michelle O.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does this leave any kind of gloss on your lips after wards? I tend to have chapped lips and when I wear lipstick it always looks bad because of my chapped lips, I've tried to put some chapstick on before I apply lipstick to help but it doesn't so I'm looking for a product to use to get rid of dry skin on my lips before applying my lipstick that doesn't leave any kind of "after gloss"
Sarah G.
Toronto, ON
Does it have a nice smell?
Cassandra G.
I recently received this product in a kit, with no instructions. How do you use it? How often? Any tips?