BY FRESH

A sweet treatment that that leaves lips incredibly soft and smooth. This unique formula is enriched with real brown sugar crystals to gently buff away dry flakes. It nourishes the lips with the oils of meadowfoam seed, jojoba seed, and grapeseed while shea butter provides long-lasting moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The inspiration for the Sugar Collection dates back to Fresh Co-founders Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg's childhood. Each of their grandmothers used sugar, a natural antiseptic, to heal their scrapes. Wanting to pass this effective ritual on to the world, they bottled their shared tradition, pioneering the use of sugar in the beauty industry. see more...

• After just one try, I see why this product is so consistently highl...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the LUSh lip scrub? How does this compare?3 Answers
  • I have the worlds most chapped lips and this Michigan winter is not...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Polish 0.6 oz
I love this product. New York winter is brutal on my lips. They were cracked and peeling. I gave this product a try and i love it. After I put my mask on, I put this product on my lip and scrub it with my finger and left it on while waiting for the mask to dry. After I washed everything off, my lips felt so hydrated. I use this before I go to bed everyday and my lips has not been peeling or cracking.Id you decide to use this product make sure you leave it on for at least 5-10 mins. You see a difference.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
When you think exfoliate, you think you're going to immediately have to moisturize afterward; SO not the case with this product! The oils in it remain on your lips afterward, so you literally do not need to worry about moisturizing after using. I use it once a week and honestly, that's all I need because it keeps my lips from getting chapped for days after using. I haven't found a single polish that gets rid of dry flakes and leaves lips moisturized after, so this is uniquely amazing for me.
Queen Esther S.
Queen Esther S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you wear a lot of matte lippies then you know the importance of using a lip scrub. I love this from "Fresh" for it has a sweet smell too it (Obviously) and it isn't so abrasive to the point where it isn't comfortable on the lips. I use this probably twice a week but more on an as needed basis. It is a little on the pricey side but I'm one to splurge on anything beauty. I do feel that if you aren't wanting to pay the $24 that any other lip scrub would be fine.
Cat L.
Cat L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Polish 0.6 oz
I have purchased this several times during the Sephora VIB Sale.
I really like this lip scrub and find that it's not too abrasive. I tend to wear lipstick pretty much every day and almost all day long, thus I like to exfoliate my lips about every other day. The only downside to this product is the price and I often times make my own lip scrub which I posted a recipe of on my blog at CatsDailyLiving.com
I would repurchase but only during a sale or special.
Esha P.
Esha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great before applying a matte lipstick! I gently wet a toothbrush and put a little amount and scrub my lips with this, after I lather my lips with a thick balm and proceed to do my makeup! Makes lips so so soft and helps lipstick last longer and crease free! Only downside is the price =/ sometimes I just take some brown sugar, honey and rose bud salve and make my own version at home...works just as great.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
The reason why I'm not giving this 5 stars is because I was just really disappointed. I love Fresh Cosmetics and their face wash is my holy grail face wash and I love their lip treatments. The scent on this scrub was not good. I also had to work in the scrub for it to actually work! And still I would have dry patches on my lips. I have way cheaper lip scrubs that work 10x better. I would never recommend this product.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Polish 0.6 oz
This is an okay lip scrub. The grain is gritty enough to provide a light exfoliation, and it wipes away easily. To be honest, I might not be the best candidate to test the effectiveness of this product. My lips are not critically dry or textured; I tend to get flaky on the middle of my lip. This takes care of the problem fine, but not anymore so than a DIY sugar scrub or the $3 ELF lip exfoliator might.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Leander, TX
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Polish 0.6 oz
My holy grail. I naturally have large lips and wear lipstick often. I couldn't do it without this product. It gives me a soft, perfect, rosy canvas for either bare lips or for applying lipstick. I do makeup for weddings and use this on every single bride. So happy I found this at Sephora and took a chance on it. Everyone needs this product, your lips will thank you.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Polish 0.6 oz
Fresh Sugar Lip Polish is a must have for super chapped winter lips. Upon first trying it, it far exceeded my expectations. The jar makes application easy with just using the tip of your finger and the product lasts all day. I would recommend this product to anyone who gets extremely chapped lips and needs immediate relief as this product does act almost instantly.
Marwa J.
Marwa J.
I love this product, love it's feel while using it and after the effect. It leaves my lips smooth and soft and ready for my lipstick to go on! My only dislike is that it's messy. I wish it was packaged better. Granted, a tub of it lasts a long long time, but still, the messy part keeps me from giving it a 5 star. Other than that, definitely a worthy product!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does this leave any kind of gloss on your lips after wards? I tend to have chapped lips and when I wear lipstick it always looks bad because of my chapped lips, I've tried to put some chapstick on before I apply lipstick to help but it doesn't so I'm looking for a product to use to get rid of dry skin on my lips before applying my lipstick that doesn't leave any kind of "after gloss"
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a nice smell?
Carrie I.
Carrie I.
Has anyone tried the LUSh lip scrub? How does this compare?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
does this smell bad?
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this product in a kit, with no instructions. How do you use it? How often? Any tips?