BY FRESH #98 in Lip Care

A sweet treatment that that leaves lips incredibly soft and smooth. This unique formula is enriched with real brown sugar crystals to gently buff away dry flakes. It nourishes the lips with the oils of meadowfoam seed, jojoba seed, and grapeseed while shea butter provides long-lasting moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The inspiration for the Sugar Collection dates back to Fresh Co-founders Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg's childhood. Each of their grandmothers used sugar, a natural antiseptic, to heal their scrapes. Wanting to pass this effective ritual on to the world, they bottled their shared tradition, pioneering the use of sugar in the beauty industry. see more...

Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
Fresh Sugar Lip Polish 0.6 oz
This products is very good for deeply chapped lips (especially winter months). You use only a pea sized amount that rubs easily into lips without a lot of drop off. The oils infused with the sugar soften as the sugar exfoliates and I just use a little water to wash away the extra granulas. The taste is very good 🤗. I would say this is definitely worth the investment as this little pot will go a long way. My only reasoning for not giving it a 5-star is that the oil felt a little excessive and didn’t absorb as well as some other lip scrubs I’ve used. You can pick these up at Sephora along with their conditioning balms!
Prudence L.
This lip polish does a good job at exfoliating the lips when they are dry. The polish is made of sugar so it’s sweet and does not have a chemical scent/taste. A small bit is all that is needed; I gently rub it on my lips until the granules become almost gel-like and dissolve, leave it on while I finish my skincare or makeup routine, and take it off to softer lips. It helps lipstick application to be smoother. I recommend using this no more than twice a week when you have chapped lips.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this at Sephora and it is amazing. It’s sloughs away dead skin while also leaving the area moisturized after. Just make sure your lips are dry when you use it, any moisture on the  I bought this at Sephora and it is amazing. It’s sloughs away dead skin while also leaving the area moisturized after. Just make sure your lips are dry when you use it, any moisture on the lips will dissolve the sugar in the polish and it will not work. Highly recommend.
Natalie L.
Alhambra, CA
Fresh lip products are my favorite! I have always been a big fan of their tinted lip treatments, but since the release of PF's lip scrub, I have been on the hunt for lip scrubs that are equally of merit. This is one of my go-tos, especially because it's wonderfully natural and sugary! It exfoliates nicely, without drying my lips out, and it leaves them feeling soft and silky. What's best about this is that you can use this product more than the standard 3-4 times a week, because it doesn't overscrub or over-scrape your soft lips.
Lindsay L.
Murfreesboro
I love the idea of a mask for your lips! I normally use this at night, scrubbing to get rid of dry skin, leave it on for a few minutes to soften my lips, then put on coconut oil to lock in the moisture. I'm only giving this a 4 because I have other scrubs that work better to get rid of dry skin and the taste of this is just not good if you get it in your mouth. But I still enjoy that this is more of an all-in-one product than any otherf scrubs I have
Brittany H.
This is my all time favorite lip polishing product. My most favorite thing about it is that it doesn’t taste bad. We all know that at some point using any products on our lips we mistakenly lick them. I was taken aback as to how it tastes.  It was such a good product that I purchased a back up. For those who wear a lot of liquid lipsticks, suffer from dry lips, or live in a colder climate, this lip scrub will save your lips.
DeAndrea M.
I got a sample of this product from Sephora and it has changed the game. With this lip scrub it provided a smooth surface for my lip color. This was much needed because the lip color provides issues of its own so I did not have to worry about build up of dead skin underneath the lip color. It smells great and if you accidently get some in your mouth it does not taste bad. Would recommend if it falls in your budget.
LC C.
I was hooked on the lip balm so I decided to try this lip scrub. I love wearing liquid lipsticks, however I hate that it dries out my lips and gives my lip the nasty line. I use this before putting on my liquid lipsticks and my lips are almost flawless. The scrub does say you can eat but I just wipe it off. It’s faster and easier than trying to lick all around your mouth. 😂 a definite repurchase.
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
I absolutely love the smell of this lip scrub, it’s hard to go wrong with brown sugar. And it tastes good too. I fight dry lips, especially during the winter months. This lip scrub helps immensely! I was a little hesitant with the price versus the small size of the pot, however a little bit goes a long way. You really don’t need to use much to reap the benefits.
Jamie S.
This is the product I reach for when I have dry, flaking skin on my lips. It leaves lips feeling smooth and super moisturized. It's perfect to use right before a bold lipstick to make sure you'll get even coverage. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I'm convinced that I could make a similar product myself using things from my kitchen.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
does this smell bad?
Michelle O.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does this leave any kind of gloss on your lips after wards? I tend to have chapped lips and when I wear lipstick it always looks bad because of my chapped lips, I've tried to put some chapstick on before I apply lipstick to help but it doesn't so I'm looking for a product to use to get rid of dry skin on my lips before applying my lipstick that doesn't leave any kind of "after gloss"
Sarah G.
Toronto , ON
Does it have a nice smell?
Cassandra G.
I recently received this product in a kit, with no instructions. How do you use it? How often? Any tips?
Andrea S.
How do I use this product?