fresh Sugar Lip Lovers uploaded by Claudia L.fresh Sugar Lip Lovers uploaded by Claudia L.

BY FRESH

A collection of Sugar Lip favorites to prep, protect, and perfect your lips bundled in a cheerful holiday gift box affixed with a festive bow. These Fresh favorites are designed to pamper lips in every way. Sugar Lip Polish gently exfoliates and conditions. Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy nourishes and improves definition. Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy nourishes and smooths wrinkles. Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen offers sheer rose color and sun protection. Sugar Rose Shine Lip Treatment creates a luscious rose-tinted shine. This set contains: - 0.16 oz Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy - 0.28 oz Sugar Lip Polish - 0.1 oz Sugar Shine Lip Treatment in Rose - 0.08 oz Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment - 0.08 oz Sugar Lip Treatment in Sugar Rose Tinted It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Linda C.
This kit is a great value! I like the sizes of the minis, and they still have the same twist to lock packaging as the full sized ones. The balms are one of my favorites. They hydrate well, taste & smell like lemon & honey, and have a good shade range.
Margaret W.
No matter how many lip care products I try, I ALWAYS come back to the Fresh lip care line. The scrub has a wonderful gentle (but powerful) exfoliating property, and leaves the lips amazingly smooth with the use of natural oils. The Serum is a must for sealing in the new exposed and freshly exfoliated lip skin. It locks in moisture and almost adds a supple plumping effect. It also plumps up deep lines in my lips, and given a more youthful appearance. Finally, the lip balms are simply amazing. The natural and gentle oils and butters used to create the balms never makes your lips feel to gooey or sticky. You always feel hydrated and comfortable. I would recommend to any age, gender, or ethnicity!
Hafsa A.
This is one of my all time favorite products. These lip balms are truly INCREDIBLE. I am addicted to them all! They glide on the lips so easily and leave your lips feeling so smooth and hydrated. I would definitely recommend to anyone with dry lips, you will be so surprised how well it moisturizes. Definitely a higher price point than any other lip balms, but 100% worth it - Every last penny!!
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
I first tried this in eighth grade at sephora using my beauty insider points and absolutely fell in love. I'm am now a college student and I still use this product religiously. I keep a tinted one in my backpack for an on the go subtle color, I keep the same one in my purse also. I keep the original in my make up and apply it first every time I'm about to do make up to hydrate my lips and my lips stay soft year round. This product also works amazing in the winter!
Lauren D.
I love the sugar lip scrub, especially in the winter months, to help exfoliate my chapped lips, but wish the formula was a bit less slick after you washed off the scrub. I'm sure some would love it as it helps to moisturize the lips, but it's sometimes a bit hard to remove from the area around my mouth. Great scent, does the job and works well with the other products in the pack, would recommend, but be sure to apply with care!
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
I love all fresh products. I love the quality, smell and texture. One of my first and fav Fresh products I purchased was the Lip Sugar in coral. From their I purchased all the other colors (including the one that is a lip treatment). This is a great kit to try!! I also love the lip exfoliator that comes in this kit!
Tanya S.
Washington, D.C.
Fresh's skincare line in general is on point. Their lip products in particular I come back to again and again because of how effective they are in treating dry lips. I'm a chronic lip-biter (horrible, I know) in addition to my lips being dry, and this stuff really helps combat both. Their plain vanilla sugar lip treatment, vanilla sugar lip scrub, and the rose lip product are all staples in my lip-care arsenal!
Garrett V.
Bentonville
These lip products are LIFESAVERS. I recently did an Accutane regimen for 6 months, and my lips were completely peeling off every day! This sugar set was so comforting and felt so amazing on my peeling lips. it was one of the only brands which actually worked on my dry lips. I would completely recommend these products. I gave one to my mom and she loved it!
Chelsea N.
I love all the Fresh Sugar lip balms. The packaging is beautiful, and I love that some have spf in them. I always have at least 1 in my purse. The ones with color have just the right amount of tint to wear if I don't have any other makeup on. Super moisturizing & layer well with lipsticks
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
The perfect into kit! I didn't know how much my lips were missing until I got this! I love the sugar scrub- it even tastes good. My lips feel hydrated and look fuller. I bought everything in full size after I got this kit.
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
what is the price for the lip kit?