BY FRESH

Sugar Glory - a flirty coral Sugar Lip Gloss is a high shine, non-sticky gloss that is fortified with many of the same nourishing oils and ingredients found in our Star Item, Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15. This lip-loving lacquer is fortified with... see more...

Lyndsey M.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss 25 oz
I love Fresh products and their Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss does not disappoint. The packing is super cute and easy to apply as well as use. Its one of my favorite products to keep in my purse and always have with me. If you haven't tried this product, give it a go!
christina R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Shag
Although I liked the consistency and feeling this gave my lips. I didn't care for the color. I actually got this in one of my subscription bags so it wasn't such a waste. I'd probably buy a different color in the future. I'm more of a nude mauve kinda girl.
Dix
Review for: Glory, Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss 25 oz
Very cute and easy to use! Can be for revitalizing your lips to using on a night out. Long lasting and really cute! Love the packaging and how cheap it is compared to others.! will keep getting it! Love it for all occasions
Kristen S.
Roseville, CA
I got the original Fresh lip gloss when they first came out years ago. It isn't sticky and provides a fairly good amount of color for a non-opaque gloss.
Jaxx T.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss 25 oz, Cherry
These are great for anyone looking for a tad bit of color all while not comprising skincare benefits. It applies easily and it has SPF! I loved it!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the most perfect lip glosses. The ingredients are top notch, the flavor is good,no tacky or sticky feel, and I love the hydration.
Catherine K.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss 25 oz
This non sticky, moisturizing gloss is easy to apply and provides just a hint of color! Plus it smells like freshly pulled taffy!
victoria h.
Midwest City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give it this rating just because i didnt really like how it looked, it kinda got blochy and didnt look nice.
Johanna P.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss 25 oz
Really loved how moisturizing these are. Feel so refreshing on the lips. Will def re purchase.
Angels G.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss 25 oz
mi verdadera respuesta hacia este, es que es muy bien aunque deberían de arreglar algo en la durabilidad, recuerden que eso es algo importante. pero pues es regular. pero si es un buen producto para que negadlo. no se si lo volvería a usar.