BY FRESH

Sugar Glory - a flirty coral Sugar Lip Gloss is a high shine, non-sticky gloss that is fortified with many of the same nourishing oils and ingredients found in our Star Item, Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15. This lip-loving lacquer is fortified with...

Vivian G.
Stuart , FL
I use Fresh Sugar chapsticks and lip glosses and LOOOVE all of them. I was hesitant at first because because I have to watch for gluten but I found out only 1 product has gluten in it. I love the packaging as it comes in a solid material with Pretty colors. It does come off more quickly than some brands but I don’t mind because my lips are so soft. I will always buy.
Lyndsey M.
I love Fresh products and their Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss does not disappoint. The packing is super cute and easy to apply as well as use. Its one of my favorite products to keep in my purse and always have with me. If you haven't tried this product, give it a go!
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Although I liked the consistency and feeling this gave my lips. I didn't care for the color. I actually got this in one of my subscription bags so it wasn't such a waste. I'd probably buy a different color in the future. I'm more of a nude mauve kinda girl.
Dix
Very cute and easy to use! Can be for revitalizing your lips to using on a night out. Long lasting and really cute! Love the packaging and how cheap it is compared to others.! will keep getting it! Love it for all occasions
Kristen S.
Roseville, CA
I got the original Fresh lip gloss when they first came out years ago. It isn't sticky and provides a fairly good amount of color for a non-opaque gloss.
Jaxx T.
These are great for anyone looking for a tad bit of color all while not comprising skincare benefits. It applies easily and it has SPF! I loved it!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
One of the most perfect lip glosses. The ingredients are top notch, the flavor is good,no tacky or sticky feel, and I love the hydration.
Catherine K.
This non sticky, moisturizing gloss is easy to apply and provides just a hint of color! Plus it smells like freshly pulled taffy!
victoria h.
Midwest City
I give it this rating just because i didnt really like how it looked, it kinda got blochy and didnt look nice.
Johanna P.
Really loved how moisturizing these are. Feel so refreshing on the lips. Will def re purchase.