BY FRESH

Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that product!!!!! It bring out my lips when they are dull it's amazingggg!!! I look flawless with it I totally also recommend this product to anyone who needs new lipstick!!!!' Amazing product! And very easy to put on no mess and take just a few sec and you good for the day!!!
Marvie R.
Love fresh sugar products. Leaves my lips super soft and hydrated. I am totally hooked. as soon as I run out I buy another one.
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
I really like this lip gloss.. it makes my lips nice and soft and shiny... It also tastes very good LOL !! Great for teens
Bianka D.
No soy muy amante de los gloss pero no esta demás probar uno que otro! Si el color es el del envase, es súper lindo
Trista C.
I love ALL Fresh products.

This gets 5 stars for being amazing
It lasts and I get so many compliments when worn
Estefania C.
Love this makes my lips really soft. And shiny of course. Really good for teens! Recommend to y'all teens.
Kelly k.
Love fresh sugar brand. I got this with a few other samples and ran out to purchase more.
Carla J.
Puerto Rico
Es bastante util por que es un lip gloss y me gusta como deja el acabado pero no me gusta por que no queda matte 😩