BY FRESH #66 in Lip Care

A sinfully rich, cushiony balm that delivers 24-hour moisture with an addictive caramel scent and a velvety shine but no sticky after feel. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…This next-generation lip balm immediately locks in moisture and delivers unbeatable 24-hour hydration for soft, healthy, plump-looking lips with an addictive caramel scent and flavor. Yet unlike real caramel, it leaves no sticky residue. Instead, the balm comforts on contact, blanketing the lips with a gorgeous velvety shine and protecting against dry, chapped lips. Enriched with moisture-preserving sugar, the sumptuous lip treatment seals in moisture and defends against dehydration all day long. Apricot kernel oil helps to nourish and maintain elasticity, while black currant seed oil helps to protect and promote suppleness. Grapeseed oil works to moisturize, smooth, and soften and vitamin E helps to protect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "As rich, smooth, and comforting as real caramel, Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm is the ultimate lip topping. The cushiony formula coats lips with 24-hour moisture and a velvety shine while delivering a sinfully sweet caramel scent and flavor. You won't be able to resist this guilty pleasure for your lips." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Beauty tips:-For the ultimate lip ritual, prep with Fresh Sugar Lip Polish, then treat with Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy before using Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm. -Use Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm for your "off-duty" look when your dry lips need a break from lipstick. Research results: In an in-vivo test after 1 month: - Proven to lock in moisture and provide 24-hour hydration - 100% reported it immediately softened and soothed the lips - 97% said it immediately protected, nourished, and comforted the lips - 97% felt it smoothed the lip surface - 96% felt it improved the appearance of dry lips - 93% noticed their lips were immediately healthier-looking and more sup

• I bet this tastes amazing! Who has tried this?2 Answers
  • This sounds amazing😍😍1 Answers
  • Does this really hydrate the lips? My are so dry and it’s hurt. D...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gaia P.
Bellevue, WA
I'm currently on my third one. I have fairly large lips, and no matter what chapstick I used, no matter the brand, the price, the ingredients, I would always get that nasty white gunk on my lips and I was always checking and scrubbing it off. It didn't matter how often I exfoliated my lips, if I used a lip mask, nothing. Until I was browsing in Sephora and decided to buy this product. Granted, it's kind of pricey to use as a "chapstick", but it's worth it. The smell is delicious, the feeling on the lips is great, and the best part is I don't get the white gunk anymore! No matter how many times I apply this a day, how many times I lick my lips or take a sip of something, no gunk. In my book, that's a serious win. If you're struggling with finding the right lip moisturizer.. I highly recommend you trying this!  Fresh Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm
Janeigne N.
This lip balm is amazing and is super moisturizing and smells like Caramell. Fresh is a wonderful company that makes moisturizing lip products And a skin care. This product speaks for itself I completely finished it and I’m going to go to Sephora and purchased a back up immediately. I love this is a lip hydrator, a lip primer before liquid lipstick and I will play this with my skin care routine at night. My lips are so soft and nourished and I’m in love with this product.
Justin K.
Lancaster, OH
Oh my gosh where do I start!? This stuff tastes sooooo good and provides a beautiful nourishing effect that almost looks like gloss but isn't... It absorbs well but stays bit slick on the lips and has GREAT lasting power so that a container of this lasts longer than a lot of other similar products in the same category. The fresh Carmel lip balm is that indulgent lip product that feels good to use and you just sort of think "yes. This is what life is" as you're using it. So good! I'll reach for this one over other brands for that luxury feeling.
Ayasha K.
This product is amazing. I’ve never even thought about justifying almost $20 for a lip balm but this one IS SO GOOD. It smells just as good as it sounds. When I get dry lips I put this on and my lips feel different within a couple hours that’s how hydrating this product is. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that I wish it tasted as good as it smells! Obviously I’m not going to eat it but when I wear a chapstick or lip balm I want it to be infused with the same flavor as the scent itself. It is on my mouth after all
Arielle B.
North Babylon , NY
This lip balm smells and feels amazing when you first apply it but I don't think it's anything amazing. I think you can find much better lip balms and moisturizers for about half the cost of this product. If you are really looking for deep hydration, I wouldn't look to this product. It's perfect for wearing under a liquid lipstick so youre not applying to dry lips but it doesn't have enough of a moisturizing affect to be used as a stand alone product. I found myself reapplying is constantly.
Paige M.
I have seriously grown to love this bomb so much more than I ever thought I would! It has such a great flavor, if you can call it that LOL, and it does such a great job hydrating the lips! It doesn’t feel overly heavy or get gummy on my lips, and I just really love it! My only argument would be that I don’t like the fact that it’s in a tube… I hate getting stuff like that under my nails LOL but over all this stuff is amazing and smells amazing! I definitely recommend!
Aiyana B.
This had been on my wishlist for quite awhile and during the VIB Rouge sale for Sephora, I jumped on the sale and also had a gift card so I only ended up paying 4$! I feel like this is an okay lip balm. I absolutely love the Fresh brand and their skincare line, however I do feel this was a little pricey for the amount given in the container. I understand it’s more of a luxury item, so I’m glad I got it on sale with a gift card rather than purchasing it out right. The scent wasn’t overly sweet, but it doesn’t taste like caramel to me. It is a nice tasting sweetness, but it’s not terrible for those who are maybe worried about the flavor. It leaves my lips feeling very moisturized and I don’t have to reapply too often. Overall it’s a good balm, just not my favorite.
Abby D.
I love Fresh products, and they know how to do lip care. This lip balm is truly hydrating, nourishing and really just does its job. It gives you a nice sheen, so I'll swipe some on throughout the day for a little color. I also with put a thicker layer on before I go to sleep as a lip mask, which works great. There are two downsides to this product however. The first, is that this doesn't smell or taste like caramel at all. It smells sort of sweet, but without reading the cover, I would never have been able to guess that it was supposed to be caramel. The other downside is that I fee like there is not as much product as there should be. The pot is round, but it is not very deep so there isn't too much product. Since the pot isn't deep, it also makes application somewhat messy. I probably would not repurchase just because I don't feel like the dollar value is equal to the product value.
Michelle P.
Absolutely the best lip balm I have used. I traded in my trusty Kiehl’s lip balm for this $18 one. I was afraid that it was a marketing ploy, and that I had been hoodwinked into purchasing an expensive lip balm that smells like the best cupcake ever . . . Thankfully it wasn’t so, and my lips felt quenched and restored from the first application. I’m only halfway through the jar and I have already ordered a second one.
Viveca C.
['New York', 'NY'], NY
I'm picky about my lip balms and sort of have a lip balm addiction! I received this as a gift.

Packaging is beautiful, easy to use and light to carry. Not too chunky. The texture of this lip balm is extremely silky and feels moisturizing. Works well on my awfully chapped lips during the cold, harsh winter seasons in NYC.

Perks of this is that it smells heavenly too.

Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Where can I buy this product at?
Amber L.
Does this smell as delicious as it sounds?
Julie M.
Who has tried this? Does it feel like caramel? It looks very interesting.
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
This look absolutely delicious! Anyone tried it yet? I'm a little skeptical for $18 but if it's good i may just buy it.
Doris W.
Do it leave a tint on your lips?