BY FRESH

A sinfully rich, cushiony balm that delivers 24-hour moisture with an addictive caramel scent and a velvety shine but no sticky after feel. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…This next-generation lip balm immediately locks in moisture and delivers unbeatable 24-hour hydration for soft, healthy, plump-looking lips with an addictive caramel scent and flavor. Yet unlike real caramel, it leaves no sticky residue. Instead, the balm comforts on contact, blanketing the lips with a gorgeous velvety shine and protecting against dry, chapped lips. Enriched with moisture-preserving sugar, the sumptuous lip treatment seals in moisture and defends against dehydration all day long. Apricot kernel oil helps to nourish and maintain elasticity, while black currant seed oil helps to protect and promote suppleness. Grapeseed oil works to moisturize, smooth, and soften and vitamin E helps to protect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "As rich, smooth, and comforting as real caramel, Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm is the ultimate lip topping. The cushiony formula coats lips with 24-hour moisture and a velvety shine while delivering a sinfully sweet caramel scent and flavor. You won't be able to resist this guilty pleasure for your lips." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Beauty tips:-For the ultimate lip ritual, prep with Fresh Sugar Lip Polish, then treat with Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy before using Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm. -Use Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm for your "off-duty" look when your dry lips need a break from lipstick. Research results: In an in-vivo test after 1 month: - Proven to lock in moisture and provide 24-hour hydration - 100% reported it immediately softened and soothed the lips - 97% said it immediately protected, nourished, and comforted the lips - 97% felt it smoothed the lip surface - 96% felt it improved the appearance of dry lips - 93% noticed their lips were immediately healthier-looking and more sup

Buy on Sephora
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I received a sample of this from Sephora and absolutely loved it. I don’t like balms very much because of their tackiness, but when this product dried, it didn’t make my lips peel off at all. The smell is amazing, and it hydrates my lips to a degree which I never expected. My ONLY complaint is that I wish they made this in stick form!! I also wish there was much more product since the container is so huge, but you don’t need a lot of product for it to work whatsoever.
Abby D.
I love Fresh products, and they know how to do lip care. This lip balm is truly hydrating, nourishing and really just does its job. It gives you a nice sheen, so I'll swipe some on throughout the day for a little color. I also with put a thicker layer on before I go to sleep as a lip mask, which works great. There are two downsides to this product however. The first, is that this doesn't smell or taste like caramel at all. It smells sort of sweet, but without reading the cover, I would never have been able to guess that it was supposed to be caramel. The other downside is that I fee like there is not as much product as there should be. The pot is round, but it is not very deep so there isn't too much product. Since the pot isn't deep, it also makes application somewhat messy. I probably would not repurchase just because I don't feel like the dollar value is equal to the product value.
Victoria S.
Richmond, VA
I normally love Fresh lip products, but was not a huge fan of this one. I felt like my lips didn't absorb the product, and it just kind of sat on top of my lips. It felt like more of a lip gloss than a hydrating lip balm (I actually use it as a gloss since I bought it). It does smell nice, and isn't too overpowering. Also, if you have long nails this will just be a goopy acrylic mess.
Maria F.
I recently bought this product at Sephora for $18.00. Extremely over priced. I was expecting an incredible lip change from it but did not get it at all. The texture is messy and the container doesn't help, since it has to be applied with your fingers. It made my lips look greasy, rather they healthy and hydrated. I had to reapply many times because some how it kept disappearing. Not only was this a problem for me but, when I had no more on my lips they seemed more dry. To add on, about the container, it is very thin containing very little product... for $18.00. I do not recommend this to others. It is unfortunate since I like the brand Fresh, but this product really didn't do it for me.
V Chor P.
Yes!!! This product here will save your lips! I find that it’s great at taking all of the dry, dead skin that’s on he top surface, and once it’s scrub...your lips become so silky smooth, soft like a baby’s bottom! Lol I love it, and I will continue to purchase it once again. I highly recommend this, or any of their sugars exfoliate.
Laurynn P.
Boston, MA
Just purchased this during the Sephora 20% off sale. I could never justify spending $18 on a lip balm, but I do have to say that this makes my lips feel amazing. It’s not too thick where it’s goopy, and it’s ultra moisturizing the second you put it on. The moisture lasts a good amount of time too! I would repurchase this (on sale)
Kaitlin✨ B.
Charlotte
Amazing! Kept my lips soft and moisturized for a long time! I bought it at Sephora and is one of my favorite purchases. Although it was a little pricey it was worth it. It came in very nice glass packaging with a good amount of it in it. I would absolutely recommen to others!
Rachel S.
Eugene
Fresh Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm A couple years ago, Sephora was giving Fresh lip balm duos for their free birthday gift. That was my first introduction to the Fresh brand. I instantly fell in love with the lip balm and decided to try other products from the Fresh brand. My newest obsession is the Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm. It's perfect to use before putting on a liquid lipstick, and even works for removing lip stains. It super gentle so it can be used daily and, like every other Fresh product I've tried, it is amazing hydrating.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
This is amazing!! If you have dry chapped lips then this is for you! It really heals the lips and adds the right amount of moisture. I love that it smells really nice too. My only drawback with this is the price because it is almost $20, but it is definitely worth it.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
As with everything in the Sugar collection by Fresh, the balm was very hydrating. It felt nice on my lips and wasn't too sticky or too dry. Overall I love it. However, I have to say when I saw caramel, I expected it to be pretty sweet. The scent and flavor is very subtle.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this product at?
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who has tried this? Does it feel like caramel? It looks very interesting.
Heidy M.
Temple
Beauty Junkie Expert
This look absolutely delicious! Anyone tried it yet? I'm a little skeptical for $18 but if it's good i may just buy it.
Doris W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do it leave a tint on your lips?
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is worth the price?? Any dupes out there??