BY FRESH

A gift collection of six nourishing Sugar Lip Treatments housed in a reusable tin, plus pencils for fun coloring. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… This collection features Sugar Lip Treatments in six flattering tints, from a deep pink to a bold berry shade. Each one provides hydration and protection from damaging UV rays while giving sheer coverage and buildable color. Use tinted shades as a touch-up lip moisturizer throughout the day or under your lipstick. This set contains:6 x 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Original, Tulip, Rose, Poppy, Honey, Berry It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The lip treatments are formulated with a blend of moisture-preserving sugar, meadowfoam seed oil, and black currant seed oil. Research results: In a clinical study performed as in-vivo tests:- 96% of subjects noticed softer lips- 97% of subjects felt lips were silky and supple- 94% of subjects felt dry, chapped lips were moisturized

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this set. I wasn't exactly sold on it as they are all the minis if you ever received a sample/travel size for any reason. They are a little less than half sizes and at approx 24 or 26 for a full size and the amount of product you get it ends up being a pretty decent deal. You definitely get more for the amount than if you had bought 2 of them Seperately full sized and it would cost you more to do that. Not to mention you get to try every color and for us fresh lip treatment obsessed this is an amazing way to own them all without having to break the bank and spend a couple hundred dollars or more.
I actually prefer the smaller ones to the full size ones as they melt against the lip easier than the larger ones and I think that is a lot of the appeal of these lip treatments. Not only are they amazing for smoothing the skin on and around your lips and great at anti aging that area, but they also give a gorgeous glossy sheen that isn't heavy or thick and that lasts for hours.
These little guys are adorable and easy to travel with. Whether that be in your purse from day to day or your carry on these are a great way to bring one with you all the time.
The colors are very different from each other despite it being more of a lip tint with not much color for some and more for others so there's tons of looks you can make with this from fresh faced and no makeup with glossy and youthful lips to a gorgeous black smokey eye and a nude glossy lip these work. They're amazing and I always keep one on me at all times. I'm happy I own every color now. I'd been coveting them all for quite some time.
Also this is a great gift set. Its high end and luxe and a decent sized gift without breaking the bank for that beauty obsessed lady in your life... Even if that lady is you! Or split them up and use them as stocking stuffers or secret Santa's. Anyone would be happy to get one of these amazing lip treatments.
It comes in an adorable packaging already so theres almost no need to wrap. It's gorgeous and holiday ready and the luxury and quality can't be denied with all of these lip treatments. I'd get your hands on this before its gone.
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this set! I had a mini size of the fresh sugar treatment before I received this as a gift for my birthday. I asked for this as a set instead of the full size because I couldn't decide which one I wanted because I liked so many of them. I love the feeling of these balms and I like that the treatment has SPF in it. I feel these last a good amount of time considering they are minis. This is a nice gift set and it has a variety of shades. I will definitely be buying a full size in the future once I run out of these. They are truly nice balms.
♠️~Toni S.
I love these I love the smell and the different colors ! They’re not very pigmented but that’s okay I didn’t expect it to be lipstick . The packing is super cute and I can’t wait to try more from this brand !
Danielle F.
I already tried the fresh sugar formula awhile ago and i love it but i wanted to try the tinted formula as well so this was a good value. I love the smell of these lip balms and they’re very moisturizing, especially in the winter. It’s a shame these are normally so expensive.
TINA 💋.
Ann arbor, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
The fresh lip box goes really smooth on your lips and gives you a very natural color. I like the rose and I think it’s called berry one the most!
Elisa V.
Laval, QC
It's a great value set. I get to try quite a few color that I have never tried before.i love the texture of the balm and the colors too.it keep my lip moisturize while giving my lip some colours.the intensity of the color depend on certain shades.
A K.
Scarborough, ON
Packaging is very cute and it’ll make a lovely gift for someone. Beware if you have darker lips as the tint may not show up on your lips as much as someone with lighter lips. I do feel like this lip balm dries out faster than some of my drug store tinted lip balms but I’m in love with the shade poppy and it’s something I wear on a daily basis. I would buy this if you were wanting to try different shades in this line as buying them individually is more pricey.
Shivz H.
dubai
Do you hydrate your lips enough? I mean look at this set it all sort of treatments for any time of the day a perfect one to own
Jodi J.