fresh Sugar Lemon Eau De Parfum uploaded by Shante A.

BY FRESH

Sugar Lemon Eau De Parfum Rollerball Features A Bright Blend Of Crisp Citrus Notes Reminiscent Of Lemons Sprinkled With Sugar. Its Rollerball Applicator Makes It Perfect For Travel And Mid-day Pick-me-ups. It’s Also Ideal For Fragrance Layering.

Top Notes: Italian Lemon, Yuzu, Mandarin

Middle Notes: Lychee Flower, Orange Blossom, Ginger Flower

Bottom Notes: Oak Moss, Caramel, White Santal

Alcohol Denat. ,Parfum (Fragrance),Linalool,Limonene Aqua (Water),Tocopherol,Bht,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Ethylhexyl Salicylate Citronellol,Geraniol,Citral

Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
fresh Sugar Lemon Eau De Parfum smells like pine-sol / lemon scented cleaning products. I hated this perfume & used it to spray the bathroom. I personally find it gross & would be neaseous if I had to smell it on someone all day, like at work or on a partner. I do not recommend this product at all to anyone.
Alyssa E.
this is definitely one of my favorite fragrances ever. it smells exactly like the name suggests, citrusy and sweet. it strinkes the perfect balance of being noticeable but not overpowering. i am not a fan of most perfumes but this one by fresh has been my go to for years now. i would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a lighter citrusy scent
Love C.
I love the scent of this! It's very light - citrus and really great for summer. I usually buy the rollerball so its easier for me to carry it around my purse. It's uplifting and energizing so great during the AM rush. This is a great scent for those who doesnt like floral but still wants that feminine scent. Highly Recommended!
Heather A.
Maywood, NJ
I love all of the Fresh brand perfumes.  This perfume is so light and fresh.  When I wore this people would come to me to smell me and ask what am I wearing.  It smells very clean.  The only con is that I feel like the scent doesn't last long.  It probably only last for 3 hours or less.
Heather R.
One of the best scents from fresh! The scent is not over powering and it is just a nice light fresh sweet lemon scent. I am typically not a lemon scent lover but I cannot live without this scent. It's very light and slightly sweet. Great for a gift or to start out with the fresh collection.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
Wow I am blown away by this perfume! The scent is so clean and feminine. The smell last all day! Even I can smell it all day! The bottle is actually pretty nice for the price so yes I would recommend!
Alyssa S.
Such an amazing fragrance! It definitely smells refreshing and natural. I can still smell it on myself halfway throughout the day. This is a good daytime fragrance and the bottle looks nice on my counter. Would repurchase this as I use it on a daily basis.
Alexis F.
Winter Garden
Elegant and subtle yet beautiful scent. I love how light and feminine this is and it lingers for a while. I am a first time user and this does fade after a coupe hours but I love reapplying. Elegant bottles. I'd definitely purchase again.
Morgan K.
Love how this smells fresh and light. It is a scent that works well alone or layered. The bottle is nice glass and the sprayer works well. I think it is a good value for the money. I purchased it directly from Fresh online.
Erin Y.
Hopkins, MN
I love this perfume. It is so light and feminine, but has just enough of a zip to keep it from being boring or basic. I spray all my linens with this before I fold them and store them! Plus, it looks great on my vanity.

Amazon