fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion uploaded by Karen M.fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion uploaded by Mary T.

BY FRESH

Sugar Lemon Body Lotion With Sugar And Mango Seed Oil Soothes And Hydrates The Skin. This Lightweight Body Lotion Is Enriched With Shea Butter, Lychee Extract, And Vitamins C And E. The Formula Also Contains Pure Brown Sugar, Historically Used In Folk Medicine To Treat Skin Irritations.

Water (Aqua) Hexyldecanol Hexyldecyl Laurate Butylene Glycol Polysorbate 60 Sorbitan Stearate Cetyl Alcohol Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract Sucrose Ascorbic Acid Tocopheryl Acetate Fragrance (Parfum) Allantoin Caprylyl Glycol Carbomer Sodium Hydroxide Peg-40 Castor Oil Limonene Linalool Hexylene Glycol Tetrasodium Edta Citral Citronellol Geraniol Phenoxyethanol Bht

fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion
  • "As I've said before, and will say time and time again, Fresh is an amazing brand. No harsh ingredients and no cruelty. Fresh Body lotion is perfect for restoring elasticity in areas where dry skin and stretch marks have developed." in 8 reviews
  • "I love fresh body lotion. My arms are sensitive when it comes to skin care, and this lotion is one of the best products i have used. It is very effective in eliminating my dry patches, but it is also gentile. The bottle lasts me a few months, and i have re purchased twice now. " in 3 reviews
sarah o.
Part of my body lotion rotation for many many years. Very happy that Sephora has been selling them for such a long time - thumbs up! This and the lychee scents are my faves from Fresh. I normally apply this right after showering. You'll benefit the most out of any body lotion if you apply it immediately after showering while you're still slightly damp. It's lightweight and the scent dissipates so this makes for a great daily body moisturizer. I also appreciate their simple packaging.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
The scent of this lotion is really strong and does seem a bit medicinal at first. However, once it dried on my skin the scent it left reminded me of the crisp scent of meyer's lemon trees. I love this lotion. It absorbs beautifully into my skin, the scent is bright and yummy and makes you feel energized and fresh, and my skin is so scrumptiously soft.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,031 reviews
I love all the fresh products. They’re all gentle on my skin and non irritating. Their products are great quality and all do what they are intended to do. The lotion is super hydrating. My skin is repaired (from my diuretics) after using these for a few months.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Patricia T.
El Paso
Very moisturizing and helps with dry skin. Is a little pricy but worth it. Love the smell of it, very refreshing. Is a gentle lotion that isn’t very heavy on the skin and very effective. Would defentily but it again.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
My favorite lotion with fragrance. I first discovered this product staying at the Hollywood Rosevelt Hotel. They supply guests with Fresh brand products... which is amazing (and the reason I love to stay there lol). Since that stay I have purchased this lotion 4 times from Sephora. I find this product very invigorating! There's something to this scent that inspires me and wakes me up inside. Have you ever put on a product that just makes you happy? This is it for me ! It up lifts my mood and smells so fresh. My fiancé asks me to wear it for him ❤
Nicole G.
Houston
This is one of my favorite lotions. For me, it's light and in the summer the smell isn't too overwhelming and does fade quickly so it's a good fit because in the summer i'm not a big fragrance nut, but it is a bit pricey. If you need something to actually give you moisture then this may not be for you, like I said it's light and for me is good in the summer but if you have truly dry skin you may want to try something heavier.
Nadia L.
Bainbridge, GA
I have used this once and It was my first time using it and it was not as good as I expected it to be. It was on the more pricey side and I don't this it was worth the money the smell scent is a little wierd and it tends to linger around for a while and starts to annoy me . After the lotion drys it leaves it sort of sticky I don't think I would buy it again.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
I love the formula of this lotion as it is smooth and creamy and doesn't leave oily residue. My favorite scent was Fresh Milk Milk but the discontinued it so I switched to Sugar Lychee. I recommend this product if you like a light lotion without residue but know that the scent smells a bit like citrusy perfume.
Meghan S.
I really love this body lotion. My skin suffers in the winter and I've found using this immediately after getting out of the shower is one of the only things that really helps my skin feel moisturized! Love the smell also, just wish the bottle was a bit bigger for the price. I will purchase again!
Maddisen S.
Des Moines , IA
Anyone use this??????????
Maddisen S.
Des Moines , IA
How does it feel? sticky or like it's hardy there?
Emily N.