Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashFresh
Sugar Lychee Bath & Shower Gel

Fresh Sugar Lychee Bath & Shower Gel

by Fresh

An invigorating shower gel with nourishing shea butter and vitamins C & E that gently cleanses the skin

So, I just purchased this product. I have not used it yet, but wanted to get others opinions. Does it leave your skin silky or dry? Does the fragrance last or disappear? Have other people commented about the scent?
Start your review of Fresh Sugar Lychee Bath & Shower Gel!
Product Highlights
Amazing scent! I have sensitive skin and usually new products scare me. This was great and gentle on my skin. Left me feeling soft, fresh and clean. I love using it as a shower gel, but also in the bath. Hoping it comes in bigger sizes!in reviews
Ranya S.
Kansas City, MO
Fresh Sugar Lychee Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Ranya S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I see a lot of people love this shower gel but for me it was just okay. Here me out. It smells like lemon hence the name. I was actually expecting for more sweet lemony fragrant but it was straight up lemon. It didn’t bother me but I didn’t love it either. I love a very foamy shower gel. This one didn’t do it for me. Doesn’t lather well. It was like putting a lighter lotion with a little bit of bubbles. I know some people like that but I don’t. The smell last longer than any other shower gel I’ve used before. Once you dried up, you can still faintly smell it which I really like. With dry/moisturizing aspect, I don’t really feel it’s drying my skin I can go without putting lotion after. Lastly, price is not horrible. If you like the stuffs that I don’t, this one is for you Fresh Sugar Lychee Bath & Shower Gel #fresh #showergel #skincare #bath #freshsugar
Ariadna A.
Rohnert park
i didnt really like it it smelled goo but it didnt work for my skin. the problem was that it made me break out
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
This is one of the best smelling body wash or just about anything I’ve ever smelled! I love Fresh fragrances so having a shower/bath gel is heaven for me. It’s a little pricey but since I don’t usually spend much on fragrances, it’s worth it!
Katy S.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
The bottle is on the small side but other than that I really like this cleanser! It smells amazing and it seems to do a good job cleaning my skin. I love switching up my body wash so I don’t think I’ll purchase this again but I would recommend it!!
Ariel K.
Fayetteville
Product packing was appealing. Price was affordable. Upon using product it was enjoyable smelled great left skin soft and smooth. I recommend this product to my Family and friends.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,017 reviews
Smells very refreshing especially during my morning shower. Great to start the day with this shower gel. It is expensive but is a treat for once in a while. I bought this at Sephora.
Rusti H.
Corona, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash.The smell is amazing. it reminds me of the spa, but better. $20 which is a bit much, but this is my one treat to myself.
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
This will have your whole bathroom smelling like a spa! Sooo amazing! I truly love all their shower gels. So scented and my boy friend loves how it smells. I got mine from Sephora. The packaging works well too! No mishaps.
Dara R.
Schenectady, NY
One of the top skincare brands at Sephora, their products don't irritate my sensitive skin.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
I love this body wash it makes the skin feel soft and never tight after cleansing. You just feel refreshed after using it! I also love to pair it with the lotion which makes the scent last much longer!