fresh Sugar Lemon Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Jenna M.

BY FRESH

Sugar Lemon Bath & Shower Gel With Sugar And Mango Seed Oil Invigorates And Gently Cleanses The Skin. This Refreshing Foaming Gel Is Enriched With Shea Butter, Lychee Extract, And Vitamins C And E. The Formula Also Contains Pure Brown Sugar, Historically Used In Folk Medicine To Treat Skin Irritations.

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Water (Aqua), Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Acrylates Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Cocamide Dea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Tea, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sucrose, Bht.

• So, I just purchased this product. I have not used it yet, but wa...2 Answers
Brittany C.
Fairfax , VA
Can you say heaven in a bottle??? I picked this shower gel up on a whim & now I’m hooked. The scent is fabulous (smells like sweet Meyer lemons) & the scent lingers on your skin for several hours after you use it.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Scent Wrong
So, this gel lathers fairly well, it doesn't irritate my easily irritated skin, it doesn't dry my skin out, and I like the packaging. So why only three stars? It smells like Lemon Pledge. Once I realized that, I could never bring myself to use it again.
Ariel K.
Fayetteville
Product packing was appealing. Price was affordable. Upon using product it was enjoyable smelled great left skin soft and smooth. I recommend this product to my Family and friends.
Jeryn F.
Love this scent! It's fresh and clean without being over powering. I use this on mornings where I need an extra pick me up! It jumpstarts my day when I'm dragging in the morning!
Sarah E.
This will have your whole bathroom smelling like a spa! Sooo amazing! I truly love all their shower gels. So scented and my boy friend loves how it smells. I got mine from Sephora. The packaging works well too! No mishaps.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash it makes the skin feel soft and never tight after cleansing. You just feel refreshed after using it! I also love to pair it with the lotion which makes the scent last much longer!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Smells very refreshing especially during my morning shower. Great to start the day with this shower gel. It is expensive but is a treat for once in a while. I bought this at Sephora.
Rusti H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash.The smell is amazing. it reminds me of the spa, but better. $20 which is a bit much, but this is my one treat to myself.
Lew W.
Plymouth , MN
I absolutely love the smell of this! Keeps my skin well hydrated and feeling soft. There's nothing like being confident in your skin.
Kim Y.
This product has a very nice smell and makes skins feel clean and fresh. This will definitely result in repurchase
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
So, I just purchased this product. I have not used it yet, but wanted to get others opinions. Does it leave your skin silky or dry? Does the fragrance last or disappear? Have other people commented about the scent?