BY FRESH

Fresh first launched their SugarBath line in 1997 and for the first time, introduced sugar as an essential ingredient in skin and body treatments. The captivating and irresistible scent of sugar, infused with refreshing lemon is now a delectable scent that's sure to become a new favorite for every woman who wears it. Notes: Italian Bergamot, Yuzu, Mandarin, Lychee Flower, Orange Blossom, Ginger Flower, Oak Moss, Caramel, White Santal. Style: Sparkling. Fresh. Addictive. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shalyse W.
Shalyse W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I LOVE this perfume. It smells clean, tart, distinctly lemony with a hint of sweet sugar. It's so unique and simple and feminine. I think it's a great value for such a luxury brand and would certainly buy it again. Also, little bit goes a long way--not to say that it's overwhelming. GREAT purchase!
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is definitely one of my favorite fragrances ever. it smells exactly like the name suggests, citrusy and sweet. it strinkes the perfect balance of being noticeable but not overpowering. i am not a fan of most perfumes but this one by fresh has been my go to for years now. i would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a lighter citrusy scent
Heather A.
Heather A.
Maywood , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the Fresh brand perfumes.  This perfume is so light and fresh.  When I wore this people would come to me to smell me and ask what am I wearing.  It smells very clean.  The only con is that I feel like the scent doesn't last long.  It probably only last for 3 hours or less.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best scents from fresh! The scent is not over powering and it is just a nice light fresh sweet lemon scent. I am typically not a lemon scent lover but I cannot live without this scent. It's very light and slightly sweet. Great for a gift or to start out with the fresh collection.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
Wow I am blown away by this perfume! The scent is so clean and feminine. The smell last all day! Even I can smell it all day! The bottle is actually pretty nice for the price so yes I would recommend!
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume. It is so light and feminine, but has just enough of a zip to keep it from being boring or basic. I spray all my linens with this before I fold them and store them! Plus, it looks great on my vanity.
Naomi N.
Naomi N.
I can't believe this has 5 stars. I was so excited to try a perfume called Sugar Lemon since the only type of perfume I will wear are sweet citrusy scents. (My favorite perfume of all time was Victoria's Secret Lemon Escape- sugar, lemon, coconut and vanilla. Then they discontinued it.) Imagine my disappointment upon opening this. I had to order it online so didn't get to smell before I bought. It smells like lemon but in a really bad way- like a household cleaner or a mans bar soap. The neon disappears within minutes, it is not sweet at all, I don't get any vanilla, and there is a lasting musk that was awful (but I hate anything musky.) Will be returning this and would not recommend for anyone who like sweet citrus perfumes.
Caley H.
Caley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this smell. It's both sweet and citrusy. It starts with a sweet sugar smell and then follows with the lemon smell. It's a nice easy perfume that you can wear anywhere or any season.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Malden, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like perfume usually. I don't use body spray, I don't wear scents and I don't buy my husband cologne. when people walk past me stinking like they bathed in a scent, I gag. this is the exception. this scent is so light and clean. I absolutely adore it.
Tin P.
Tin P.
Hayward, CA
I love this scent!!! Very fresh... only con is that it doesn't last too long. Still it's not a deal breaker 👍🏽