BY FRESH #98 in Lip Care

A trio of nourishing mini tinted treatments in universally flattering hues. Enriched with nourishing sugar, these mini Sugar Tinted Lip Treatments moisturize and soften your pout with a sheer or rich hue—the choice is yours. From a flirty berry shade to a juicy coral tint to a touch of sweet rose, lips will be left hydrated, silky-smooth, and flawless. This set contains:- 0.08 oz Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment- 0.08 oz Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment- 0.08 oz Sugar Coral Tinted Lip Treatment It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates “It is important to treat your lips like your eyes with nourishing formulas that correct and protect."—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-Founder Research results:In an in-vivo test on the Sugar Lip Treatment Collection: - Scientifically proven to keep lips moisturized for up to 6 hours see more...

• I really want these but they are expensive. Are they worth it?3 Answers
  • I'm dying to try those lipstick but they are really expensive for...2 Answers
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
Fresh lip moisturizers are fantastic. The product is so smooth and silky on the lips while providing much needed hydration. The tube is simple and easy to toss in a handbag. The tints and scent are all lovely. My only fault with this product is the price point. While I enjoy Fresh lip products, I don’t know that they justify a $24 price tag. While I will use the freebies from Sephora orders or this gift set I received, I can’t imagine spending full price on oneFresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Trio
Liz J.
I am in love with the Fresh Sugar tinted lip conditioners! They make your lips feel so unbelievably smooth, like butter! And they add a beautiful sheer color with a healthy, dewy shine to your lips, hiding any cracks and/or lackluster lips. While they are a tad expensive, gift kits with small versions like these allow you to try the different colors to find your favorites. Since they are sheer and work with your natural lip color, all of the tints look good on all skin tones, which is very rare.
Esther A.
No pensé que serían tan buenos hasta que los vi recomendados !!!  Pruébalos que seguro te encantarán saludos y suerte me comentas cómo te fue
 I did not think they would be so good until I saw them recommended !!!  prove them you will surely love them bye bye xoxo
Rebecca A.
East Falmouth , MA
Love these lip balms. They give you a slight tint for days when you wanna go more casual or for a work day look. Just a little flush of color and shine. They stay on the lips relatively long & keep you hydrated for a couple hours too. The scent is very nice too. I love natural scents & these are minty & taste yummy too.
Miss B.
San Francisco
My absolute ALL TIME FAVORITE chapstick/lip treatment! I can't use anything else now that I have used this!! super smooth going on! I know it's a bit pricey, but so worth it. Feels and taste great! The color is just the right intensity. Only down side is the chapstick's texture gets really soft when it's summer time!
Sade' C.
Columbus
The sugar collect makes ur lips feel like butter. The packaging is nice. The lip treatments r a little pricey but are definantly worth it. I have used this product several times and it' easy to use. And yes I would definitely purchase this produce again.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
I do love fresh.smells good.makes your lips look nice the ones that have the color and makes your lips feel good. ended up getting one in a sample ones and loved it.went back to Sephora to get the full size or any one of them but realized the price is high is for some lip balm.randomly I'll get it but the only thing I don't like is the price but this is a must try!
Infania P.
Albuquerque
I loved these products!! It was my first time using this and not only is the color vibrant but it kept my lips so so soft. It lasted more than a few hours which worked perfectly. The package was not too expensive so I would definitely buy again.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
I got this as a gift for Christmas and I love all 3 colors. They are all very muted and soft. Perfect for everyone and great for daily use. I don’t like to wear lipstick to work I prefer a tinted balm and these are perfect I will purchase more.
Annette R.
Love these so much I purchased them for all my besties! They smell amazing and leave my lips feeling silky soft! The packaging is like a metal feel so it doesn’t feel cheap! Worth every penny! The lemon scented one is my all time fav!
Shaelyn W.
I really want these but they are expensive. Are they worth it?
Valérie M.
Québec , AL
I'm dying to try those lipstick but they are really expensive for a chapstick. Do they really worth the price (and the hype) ? Thanks :)