Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Trio uploaded by Lea W.Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Trio uploaded by Alea S.Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Trio uploaded by Cara P.

BY FRESH

A trio of nourishing mini tinted treatments in universally flattering hues. Enriched with nourishing sugar, these mini Sugar Tinted Lip Treatments moisturize and soften your pout with a sheer or rich hue—the choice is yours. From a flirty berry shade to a juicy coral tint to a touch of sweet rose, lips will be left hydrated, silky-smooth, and flawless. This set contains:- 0.08 oz Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment- 0.08 oz Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment- 0.08 oz Sugar Coral Tinted Lip Treatment It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates “It is important to treat your lips like your eyes with nourishing formulas that correct and protect."—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-Founder Research results:In an in-vivo test on the Sugar Lip Treatment Collection: - Scientifically proven to keep lips moisturized for up to 6 hours see more...

• I really want these but they are expensive. Are they worth it?2 Answers
  • I'm dying to try those lipstick but they are really expensive for...2 Answers
Alea S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love love LOVE this lip treatment. It goes on buttery smooth, gives my lips some color, and softens them at the same time. It's a bit pricey, but the minis are a little more cost-friendly and the quality is completely worth it. It does wear away after a bit so you'll want to have it on hand to reapply, but do not, I repeat DO NOT keep it in your pocket. It is a very soft formula and your body heat will quickly melt it away. It comes in a metal tin, which is a neat touch, so you don't have to worry about the packaging breaking after bouncing around in your handbag for a while! All around, my favorite lip product ever.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these, my only problem with can be the packaging because if it comes apart even slightly because this lip treatment is so soft it ends up everywhere smushed into every crevice of you bag which is a sucky way to ruin a purse and a chapstick all at once. The other issue I have is that it melts sooooooo easily do not leave it in your car or in a hot room even. All that might sound like I don't like the products but in spite of all that I love them and feel awesome on my lips and are super moisturizing.
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these so much!! I'm obsessed with the full size so when I saw I could buy the ministry and try other scents I got it for myself and as a few gifts for friends. They are the perfect size to throw in my purse and leave in my desk to have a small splash of color with delicious taste. I love the clear ones for sleeping so I leave them at my bed side so I don't stain my pillows. Lol I just swear by these.
Gussie A.
Love these products, the mini sizes are probably the best bang for your buck because the product goes unwasted. The sturdy packaging makes these little guys so easy to use, and they're safe to just throw in my bag. The best color by FAR is Rose (or Rosé if you are fancy and technical) but these are great moisturizing lip tints and i would recommend these to everyone. (THEY MAKE GREAT GIFTS TOO)
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the full sized versions of these but am addicted to anything mini sized.. For one, smaller sizes fit better in clutches on nights out and they're so dang cute to collect. These have a sheerish/tint. The color does show up more with the darker colors and the more you put on the more color will apply. Super moisturizing, smells good, and lovely tints of berry, wine and red
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute set of mini lip treatments, its a nice way to try the brand, if you do not want to spend $20 on one full size lip treatment. They smell nice, are soothing and moisturizing, I would the trio again, but not a full size lip treatment, I think you can find a product in the drugstore that gives the same benefits for a more reasonable price.
Gerardo E.
Hidalgo, TX
This is a cult favorite. I tried it first when Sephora offered it as a birthday reward. I like it....the applicator is nice, and the screw cap prevents the product from opening inside your bag. If you live in a very dry place I think you can find a thicker balm for your skin. With that said I recommend the pink balm the most.
NGHI T.
Jacksonville, FL
My DIE for!!!!
I've been using the lip products from Fresh for so many years!
I have all of the color which is so great and a lot of choices.
Easy to apply, long lasting and the color is super natural looking for day time.
I got for most of my friends as gifts and they use it even more than me.
Def a awesome products!
Amanda B.
Martinez, CA
You can't go wrong with Fresh Lip Treatments. All of the colors are great, they smell like a fresh lemon scent which I love and they keep your lips feeling nourished and happy. I also love that they have a bit of SPF in them to give your sensitive lips some sun protection. I have about 5 colors and I love them all!
Maryam B.
Urbana, IL
I bought these for my mum and she LOVED them so I just had to buy the same lip trio for myself! I never am one to actually finish a full sized lipstick/chaptstick before I lose it so these minis are my fav. These are super moisturizing and give the most subtle hint of colour for my lips on a casual day!
Shaelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want these but they are expensive. Are they worth it?
Valérie M.
Québec, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm dying to try those lipstick but they are really expensive for a chapstick. Do they really worth the price (and the hype) ? Thanks :)