BY FRESH #6 in Makeup Sets

A trio of nourishing mini tinted treatments in universally flattering hues. Enriched with nourishing sugar, these mini Sugar Tinted Lip Treatments moisturize and soften your pout with a sheer or rich hue—the choice is yours. From a flirty berry shade to a juicy coral tint to a touch of sweet rose, lips will be left hydrated, silky-smooth, and flawless. This set contains:- 0.08 oz Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment- 0.08 oz Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment- 0.08 oz Sugar Coral Tinted Lip Treatment It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates “It is important to treat your lips like your eyes with nourishing formulas that correct and protect."—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-Founder Research results:In an in-vivo test on the Sugar Lip Treatment Collection: - Scientifically proven to keep lips moisturized for up to 6 hours

• What's this product like it looks pretty I'd like... Be the first to answer!
  • I really want these but they are expensive. Are they worth it?3 Answers
  • I'm dying to try those lipstick but they are really expensive for...2 Answers
Liz J.
I am in love with the Fresh Sugar tinted lip conditioners! They make your lips feel so unbelievably smooth, like butter! And they add a beautiful sheer color with a healthy, dewy shine to your lips, hiding any cracks and/or lackluster lips. While they are a tad expensive, gift kits with small versions like these allow you to try the different colors to find your favorites. Since they are sheer and work with your natural lip color, all of the tints look good on all skin tones, which is very rare.
Jaqui H.
Billings
Feels great. Love the tints mixed with a nourishing balm concept. I with the pigment was more consistent with its coverage, because it’s hard to get a smooth appearance with the tinted ones. It also smells great...but tastes not so good. The price seems a bit high for a tinted balm though. I would not buy it personally myself for the price reason alone. There are better quality ingredient tinted Balms that are much much more affordable for a similar product.
Sara M.
Eagle
A good deal at Sephora and a nice way to try a few Fresh colors I hadn't tried before. The small
size is perfect for your purse or desk- don't put them in your pocket though, the formula is creamy and soft and they will melt! This is my favorite kind of lip balm and believe me, I have tried them all. It sinks in quickly and heals the cracks and splits. The colors are natural and flattering.
Esther A.
No pensé que serían tan buenos hasta que los vi recomendados !!!  Pruébalos que seguro te encantarán saludos y suerte me comentas cómo te fue
 I did not think they would be so good until I saw them recommended !!!  prove them you will surely love them bye bye xoxo
Rebecca A.
East Falmouth , MA
Love these lip balms. They give you a slight tint for days when you wanna go more casual or for a work day look. Just a little flush of color and shine. They stay on the lips relatively long & keep you hydrated for a couple hours too. The scent is very nice too. I love natural scents & these are minty & taste yummy too.
Sade' C.
Columbus
The sugar collect makes ur lips feel like butter. The packaging is nice. The lip treatments r a little pricey but are definantly worth it. I have used this product several times and it' easy to use. And yes I would definitely purchase this produce again.
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
Fresh lip moisturizers are fantastic. The product is so smooth and silky on the lips while providing much needed hydration. The tube is simple and easy to toss in a handbag. The tints and scent are all lovely. My only fault with this product is the price point. While I enjoy Fresh lip products, I don’t know that they justify a $24 price tag. While I will use the freebies from Sephora orders or this gift set I received, I can’t imagine spending full price on onefresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Trio
Caitlin R.
This lip kit saves my life. I can use it on the go and it’s is so pretty. There is a lot in this . It’s so pretty. It makes my lips soft and shimmery. I look gorgeous
Annette R.
Love these so much I purchased them for all my besties! They smell amazing and leave my lips feeling silky soft! The packaging is like a metal feel so it doesn’t feel cheap! Worth every penny! The lemon scented one is my all time fav!
Ashley K.
Great little addition of color without looking like you have lipstick on. Love the moisture you get from these and the soft smooth feeling it provides. Not sticky at all. Does wear off pretty easily but just like any other balm. it’s worth it! I own multiple colors
Shaelyn W.
I really want these but they are expensive. Are they worth it?
Valérie M.
Québec, QC
I'm dying to try those lipstick but they are really expensive for a chapstick. Do they really worth the price (and the hype) ? Thanks :)
sabrina m.
I want this so bad ,can I get it
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
What's this product like it looks pretty I'd like to try it too