BY FRESH

A trio of bestselling sugar-filled formulas packaged in a metallic-embossed gift box with a statement-making bow. Experience the sweet sensation of head-to-toe nourishment with these bestselling formulas from the iconic Sugar Collection. Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 is a nourishing blend that moisturizes, protects, and smooths the lips. Sugar Face Polish is a gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smooths all skin types for a more radiant complexion. Brown Sugar Body Polish is the original, natural sugar exfoliant that combines real brown sugar crystals with precious oils for soft, radiant skin. This set contains: - 1 oz Sugar Face Polish - 7 oz Brown Sugar Body Polish - 0.15 oz Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Untinted It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Kristen S.
My favorite winter gift set. The face and body scrubs are great when the harsh weather starts to dry out my skin and the chap stick is so moisturizing that you don't have to reapply a thousand times through the day.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This stuff was given to me as a gift and I would absolutely re-gift this item, not because it sucks...because it's amazing! Yes, Indulgence is a great word to describe this product. Love it! I would like to try some of their other products for sure! I had the Face Polish, Body polish and lip item. Smells so yummy!  fresh Sugar Indulgence
Gina M.
Moon Township, PA
This set is absolutely AMAZING. The Brown Sugar Body Polish is hands-down one of the best on the market, and the Sugar Face Polish is the perfect secret weapon to have in your arsenal if you're looking to achieve soft, radiant skin. My all-time favorite Fresh product is the Sugar Lip Treatment -- it's a holy grail! The original shade is great, but I highly recommend the shade "Honey" for all of my fellow fair-skinned girls out there -- provides a nice, natural "your lips, but better" wash of color while also giving an insane amount of hydration. Can't beat it!
Lelu F.
yukon
Fresh is an awesome natural brand. They have the high performance yet gentle products. The name is really self defining the brand. Really fresh, clean and miracle worker ingredients. I love the scrub for exfoliation whether the face or the body one, it really moisturizes the skin at the same time. Even if you have extremely sensitive skin it doesn't strip moisture of the skin and yet hydrates and retexturizes gently. Sugar lip treatment is a must have in my purse for year round. I recommend it highly especially to sensitive skin people.
Yasi E.
This was a treat that I bought for myself from Sephora. I really liked the face polish as the little beads really worked to clean my skin! The body polish is great for the rough areas of your body - especially knees and elbows and your legs. I thought it was a bit too harsh for my legs. The smell made me feel like I was just at the spa!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
I have used the fresh sugar lip balm... OMG best product ever I found myself reaching for that all the time and never any of my other ones definitely a product to buy over and over again a little pricey but worth it
Erica S.
Love Fresh lip products. They really make my lips super soft. Highly recommend!! I am a repeat user and will continue to be. They are a little pricey but for the value it's worth it. I will definitely buy again!!
Noreen R.
I just love this brand. I love their products and I use them in my skincare regime. I could see a huge difference after using these products. I would highly recommend this to others.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
I like this set. The balms leave my lips nice and smooth. It's not my favorite and I wouldn't say it's anything special but overall Fresh has some other nice products you can try.
Sophia L.
Love this bundle !!! Was a great but for all the products it came with. All the products inside were amazing especially the lip scrubs. Left my lips feeling soft.
Leslie P.
fresh Sugar Indulgence Is this better than the brand LUSH lip scrub?