BY FRESH

Sugar Face Polish With Nourishing Brown Sugar Is An Innovative Formula For All Skin Types That Exfoliates And Hydrates The Skin, Instantly Revealing A Softer, Smoother, More Radiant Complexion.

How To Use:

Gently Massage On Cleansed, Moist Skin, Avoiding The Eye Area. Leave On For 5-10 Minutes And Rise With Warm Water. Can Be Used 3-4 Times A Week.

Sucrose, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellila) Wax, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Water (Aqua), Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Bht.

• How does it work on mature, combination skin?1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy this product? I don't think I've ev...4 Answers
  • I recently received a sample of this and I want to know d...2 Answers
fresh Sugar Face Polish
  • "This is a great scrub, especially living in the Midwest. I have normal to sensitive skin and I do great with this. Not too abrasive and not drying....love it! " in 29 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. It's in my all time favorite products. If you are looking for an aggressive scrub this isn't it. If you are looking for a gentle, effective and moisturizing scrub (with a hint of a face mask element) then this is for you! It left my skin exfoliated, soft and plump. The scent is pleasant, the texture is wonderful and the overall experience is one of the best. The packaging is heavy, simple and pretty to boot. If you haven't tried this, you MUST! " in 12 reviews
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
gentle exfoliation, super hydrating
The first time I tried this product, I hated it: non-abrasive, followed by a sticky residue that I couldn't wash off. I was a hot headed 17 year old whose skin wasn't ready for this product. Now I'm in my mid-twenties, my skin doesn't retain water as well as it used to, and now I know that all that aggressive exfoliation I used to do was the culprit for my fierce facial eczema flare ups. Fresh sugar face product is the best gift I ever received. I use it twice a week (it's winter now), but will reduce to once a week in the summer months. Think of this product as a exfoliant/hydration mask hybrid: after cleansing, massage the sugar scrub until the crystals melt - VOILA now it's a mask. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes. Now this last part is why I wasn't a fan when I was younger. The sugar polish will leave a residue that acts and feels like a moisturizer, the weight of the moisturizer depends on how you decide to remove the polish: If you want light moisture, rinse a washcloth in hot water, wring-out, and press the cloth to your face for a few seconds to steam before wiping of the product. If you want heavy moisture, simply rinse your face with warm to hot water until excess product washes off - there will still be some residue left over. Pat face dry, and massage your face until the product is absorbed. You can follow up with a regular moisturizer, but you really don't have to (I wouldn't - just a sunblock, if I'm going out).
Carrie N.
Fresh’s Sugar Face Polish definitely has more pros than cons (in fact it
only has one) if that was an answer you were looking for down in the
reviews. The scent of the scrub is absolutely one of my all time
favorites. It simply smells so light and clean, as well as delicious (?)
like a dessert. During application, you can definitely tell that it’s
doing its intended purpose. After washing it off, the texture of my skin
is noticeably smoother and all the little awkward dry patches on my
face are gone. Not only that but the product does not dry out your skin.
I, personally, feel like it’s gentle enough that I use it around 3-4
times a week (depending on your skin type!). It only has one con and
though it’s only one, it’s a pretty “hefty” con (as I have taken off a
star): the price. Paying around $60 for an exfoliating product is
absolutely not being a “financially responsible adult.” But if you’re
forever in love with it (like me), then treating yourself to this when
you’ve been good is 10/10 worth it. (The product lasts a while too
because there’s a lot so you won’t run out quickly!)
Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love this stuff! A little goes a long way which is important to take into consideration due to the price tag. A container lasts me awhile. I feel like this is a very gentle scrub and would probably work well for people with sensitive skin (my skin is not super sensitive). It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated and healthy. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
I've been a fan of Fresh since I bought their fragrance Life, and recently Sugar. The face polish is an excellent scrub, it goes on easy and your face looks fabulous after, a few days even. I would recommend using it at night as the natural oils do remain on your skin a bit creating an excellent moisturizer while you sleep. It is not the cheapest scrub on the market, but it is absolutely worth every penny. I would highly recommend it.
Zahra A.
Euless
Can I just say...OMG! This product will make your face feel like a baby's bottom. I use it once a week after washing my face, scrub it on gently all over your face, plus neck, try and avoid directly under your eye or on your eye lid. I leave it on for about 10 minutes and then gently wash off with warm water. You will not be able to stop touching your face, bonus you'll smell like fresh roses!!!
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I LOVE the Fresh brand and I actually got this as a gift a couple years ago. From the moment I put it on I could feel it working and “cleaning” my skin. I left it on about 5-10 minutes each time and after rinsing off my skin felt so smooth and fresh; however it has the tendency to leave somewhat of a residue that I have to work extra hard to rinse off..kinda weird. On a positive note this stuff smells absolutely delicious like strawberries and honey, I mean it’s putting dessert on your face! This scrub runs a high price tag but it really is a good scrub, definitely worth a try.
Mary S.
This scrub absolutely smells delicious. You can definitely see the brown sugar, and pieces of strawberry & strawberry seeds in the mix. After use although you feel polished, it leaves an oily/greasy residue that you need to re wash your face. It did not feel like a moisturizer that you would want to leave on without fear of breaking out
Renee D.
Lansing
This makes my dry sensitive skin feel and look so good! It's not to abrasive that it irritates my skin but gets a deep down clean! I use it 2 times a week and can tell a big difference if I don't use it. I've repurchased this atleast 5 times now and will continue to purchase it again. It doesn't dry my skin out at all and makes it look so glowy! I highly recommend this
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This one is looking harsh at first glance but it is t . It is highly effective but not harsh like other sugar polishes, maybe the particles are so tiny and smooth.I can use this as often as I need and do t have to worry about over exfoliation!
A dream is use this first and follow up with fresh rose Mask ! It’s a great match , leave the rose mask on overnight after the polish!
Rini T.
Springfield, VA
It was an amazing product as a mask and exfoliant. The granules felt like they were providing the perfect physics exfoliation, while still being gentle. I left it on as a mask to also hydrate my skin because of the price tag and I’d recommend everyone to do that to get your money’s worth. I love everything about this except for the price tag. While I’m one to splurge on skincare and makeup, I don’t believe this is justifiable because it’s essentially sugar and some emollient ingredients in a jar. It works perfectly, don’t get me wrong, but it doesn’t stay on your skin for long like a moisturizer or serum. With that said, I may repurchase in the future if I have an expendable budget and would recommend it to those who do. It’s an extremely delightful product that is a luxurious treat to use.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
Where do you guys buy this product? I don't think I've ever seen the fresh line before.
Jamie Rose S.
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
I love Fresh Sugar lip products and really want to try this. I am just wondering if it leaves your face feeling greasy at all?
Frances S.
I recently received a sample of this and I want to know does it make ur face greasy? Some exfoliating scrubs do
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
How is this on oily skin?