BY FRESH

Sugar Eau De Parfum Rollerball Features An Iconic Blend Of Zesty Citruses, Soft Florals, And Sweet Gourmand Notes. Its Rollerball Applicator Makes It Perfect For Travel And Mid-day Pick-me-ups. It’s Also Ideal For Fragrance Layering.

• Top Notes:  Lemon, Brazilian Sweet Orange, Bergamot
  • Middle Notes:  Jasmine Petals, Petitgrain, Heliotrope, Fresh Rose
  • Base Notes:  Caramel, Vanilla Leaf, Transparent Musk

Alcohol Denat,Parfum (Fragrance),Aqua(Water),Limonene,Tocopherol ,Bht,Citral,Linalool ,Geraniol,Citronellol

Buy on Sephora*
Antonia J.
Urbana, IL
Fresh is true to it's name! The Sugar EDP is clean and very sweet smelling. It has a small hint of lemon that is really solidifies that clean scent. The scent (when layered with an unscented lotion) lasts all day. I love rollerballs because you don't have to commit to the full size. This scent is unique. I can't think of any other brand that has a scent like this. You will definitely stand out with this scent profile.
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
Why does this smell like beautiful dreams? If you want to smell like a sweet flower dancing in the sunset; look no more. I've been on the hunt for a scent that could take me to my pre-teen days but did not smell like a candy shop. This is it. It's the perfect mix of lost youth and newfound feminism.
Sarah G.
Vineyard Hvn, MA
Sugar by Fresh is my all time favorite perfume. It is a citrus-y sweet scent that is still very fresh smelling. I prefer to buy the rollerball instead of the bottle because for me they always seem to last longer. I will continue to repurchase this perfume until the end of time. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Rosey S.
Pittsburgh, PA
very sweet scent as the name suggests. I own sugar and sugar lemon from fresh and I like the latter one slightly more. love the bottle. has a vintage feel to it. sugar is definitely sweeter. Somehow i smell strong lychee in this. good for the colder months. the scent doesn't last very long tho
Sienna J.
San Jose, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this perfume. I keep it in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. Very sweet smelling which I love. One perfume that I actually can stand the smell of. Doesn't irritate my skin as much as other perfumes. Definitely recommend.
Tanya P.
Gresham , OR
I have tried this before a friend of mine had it and I lived it so much so I got one of my own it smells so fresh . The price is not bad at all it's a super good value . It's a perfect size to take with u in a purse as well would definitely recommend
Cynthia C.
Camarillo
One of my all-time favorite perfumes! It's a go to. I have a big perfume collection but this is in my opinion the freshest and the yummiest smelling perfume you can buy. It's a long lasting as well. It's amazing and I can never run out of it.
Hannah H.
It smells so good! It's like a fizzy, champagne-y citrus, with a light sweet caramel beneath. A feminine, soft gourmand, not too young or "girly", just fun, and happy. I wish it would last just a bit longer!
suzette g.
it was amazing. it smells amazing. it was a really nice looking bottle. the sent is like the best thing i think i have ever smelled and would re amend it to anyone and everyone.
Ingrid V.
I get the teeny tiny perfume samples all the time whenever I purchase anything from Sephora and Ulta. I also get them in my Sephora play box. It's not my absolute favorite but I think the scent is pleasant so I would try again.