BY FRESH

Sugar Eau de Parfum features an iconic blend of zesty citruses, soft florals, and sweet gourmand notes housed in an artisanal glass bottle. "I wanted to capture the essence of sugar: its addictive flavor. Its crystallized purity. The comfort it provides. And the nostalgia it evokes." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Notes: Lemon, Brazilian Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Jasmine Petals, Petitgrain, Heliotrope, Fresh Rose, Caramel, Vanilla Leaf, Transparent Musk. Style: Zesty. Gourmand. Indulgent. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Pittsburgh, PA
very sweet scent as the name suggests. I own sugar and sugar lemon from fresh and I like the latter one slightly more. love the bottle. has a vintage feel to it. sugar is definitely sweeter. Somehow i smell strong lychee in this. good for the colder months. the scent doesn't last very long tho
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Gresham, OR
I have tried this before a friend of mine had it and I lived it so much so I got one of my own it smells so fresh . The price is not bad at all it's a super good value . It's a perfect size to take with u in a purse as well would definitely recommend
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Camarillo
One of my all-time favorite perfumes! It's a go to. I have a big perfume collection but this is in my opinion the freshest and the yummiest smelling perfume you can buy. It's a long lasting as well. It's amazing and I can never run out of it.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
It smells so good! It's like a fizzy, champagne-y citrus, with a light sweet caramel beneath. A feminine, soft gourmand, not too young or "girly", just fun, and happy. I wish it would last just a bit longer!
suzette g.
suzette g.
it was amazing. it smells amazing. it was a really nice looking bottle. the sent is like the best thing i think i have ever smelled and would re amend it to anyone and everyone.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
S Glastonbury, CT
Smells super fresh and just like a clean scent without too much floral or sweetness. I enjoy their fragrances because they arent too heavy.
Trinity V.
Trinity V.
Belleville
I got this product a while ago .. I didnt really like it so I gave it to my sister she loves it
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
London, ON
IN LOVE with this scent from Fresh. It is light so the odour isn't heavy or headache inducing like a lot of very perfumey scents. It is sweet and reminds me of freshly baked sugar cookies. Definitely recommend.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Chilliwack, BC
Oh, I love this scent. So lush. It smells like candy and the scent doesn't change throughout the day.