BY FRESH

A roll-on deodorant antiperspirant that prevents perspiration and long-lasting odor protection. Glide on the delicious aroma of fresh sugar every morning and let the sweetener's natural botanicals double as skin-soothing and deodorizing agents. The alcohol-free formula helps to inhibit bacteria as it keeps you dry, revived, and refreshed. What it is formulated WITHOUT- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan "Both of our grandmothers used sugar, a natural antiseptic, to heal our scrapes. Wanting to pass this effective ritual on to the world, we bottled our shared tradition, pioneering the use of sugar in the beauty industry." Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, Fresh Co-Founders see more...

• How often do you need to reapply this deodorant?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elaine M.
San Francisco, CA
Great deodorant for sensitive skin! It's alcohol-free, so it doesn't dry out your skin, and it also contains a lot of natural skin-soothing ingredients. The scent is nice and subtle, and definitely unique for a deodorant (it's supposed to smell like sugar). I also like that it's clear and it dries quickly, so it doesn't leave any residue on your clothing.
Lola V.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Love this clear roller ball sugary sweet deoderant AND antipersipant.  A bit pricey but it should be, this isn't your drugstore white chalky messsy bar that breaks and gets everywhere.  It's clean, cool, effective and one of my top two favorites ever!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
This is great deodorant nice clear good affordable its effective its nice its use for every time. Its not difficult this deodorant its different I buy in Manhattan store its nice affordable my skin its the first time I use but its I would like to buy again I recommended
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
It stays very well on me. For me though, I didn't like the smell. Plus it feels sticky for awhile after use for new. It has a lemonny smell. But I really like the roll on part, since it could equally apply on my pits.
Lillian G.
I love this deodorant! It keeps me dry and fresh all day, and I feel better about it than other anti-perspirants because, while it's still an anti-perspirant, it at least doesn't contain quite as many chemicals etc. that other deodorants do.
Ashley M.
After trying everything on the market this is the only deodorant that actually works for me. It keeps wetness and odour under control. It lasts at least 24 hours sometimes more with just one application. One bottle can last me 4-5 months.
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This definitely is a very FRESH deodorant. It has a light, sweet scent that isn't overpowering and not your typical drugstore fragrance either. It never makes my underarms itch or burn like other deodorants do and I actually feel my skin is softer because of it. This never leaves any residue or white marks and I love how it holds up well even in hot weather. It maybe be a little more expensive than what you're used to, but the results are worth it.
GISELLE R.
NAPLES
Smells like lemon custard and is great for my sensitive skin, keeping me dry all day and wonderfully fragrant all day!
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
How often do you need to reapply this deodorant?