Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm

by Fresh

A cushiony, coconut-flavored lip balm that delivers nonstop 24-hour moisture and a smooth natural shine

My lips are incredibly dry. Matte lipstick forever, am I right? I am looking for a product that I can wear on my “off-days” to keep my lips from looking so textured and dry. I’ve done a little research on this product but I have had issues in the past with buying a lot of product and not having great results. Is this the real deal?
I Don’t use it before i hope to try soon 😭❤️?
Start your review of Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm!
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip balm smells heavenly! If you like coconuts you will LOVE this! It’s super hydrating with a slightly oily finish. It stays on for a long time and leaves your lips so soft. The only downside is the container is rather large but that’s also a plus because it will last a long time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a delightful coconut scent and has dry lips. Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm Fresh #followforfollow #shelfie #shelfielove
Melissa E.
Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm uploaded by Melissa E.
Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm uploaded by Melissa E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm
So Nourishing , instant moisture. This is a smell it don’t taste it balm. It works on keeping my lips smooth and hydrated for a good about of time. They lose a star because I hate sticking my finger in it to apply . I need this in tube form PLEASE! It would be 5 stars if it was. Fresh is a clean brand which I am a fan of!
Daniela P.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm
Love to keep my lip softe and smooth this balm it’s so good and smell delicious to me . For sure I’ll keep on my pocket . At Sephora store the price it’s ok . Hope everyone enjoy like I do
Stacy C.
Lakeland, TN
Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm uploaded by Stacy C.
Review for: Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm
This product is amazing! I can’t stop putting it on my lips. It goes on smooth, is super hydrating and smells like vacation. Love it so much! I have already gone looking for other scents and varieties of this lip balm after only having it for one day - it is that awesome!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm
Yes a million times ! This product is extremely hydrating so I’d recommend this product to any one with dry or chapped lips . Will hydrate and smoothen lips all the while smelling like coconut ! Makes me want to eat it ! Their prices are fair in my eyes !
zana B.
Bronx, NY
Amazing...smells so good and my lips looks fuller and softly. Absolutely Fresh is my fav for lips care. And you have it for long time.
Lmotive S.
Erie, PA
Review for: Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm
This product is simply amazing!!! It smells great, is easy to apply and leaves your lips smooth all day long. I really recommend it!
jessica L.
Durant, OK
Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm uploaded by jessica L.
Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm uploaded by jessica L.
This is the very best lip balm ever! It is so hydrating and makes my lips feel like silk! It smells delicious, just finished my third one!
Anka D.
Review for: Fresh Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm
I love this lip balm! It locks in hydration and leaves your lips feeling very soft! I love the consistency and the coconut smell:)
Kacey C.
Review for: Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm
My sister bought it literally today and I put it on my lips an hour ago and their still hydrated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madison I.
il y a 4 mois
Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm How good is this lip balm?
Katie C. il y a 2 mois
It good, I don’t like that it’s in a tub though.