BY FRESH

A set of products that work together to smooth and soften dry skin while stimulating the senses. These sweet treats are sure to delight the senses and bring good cheer to anyone who receives them. An invigorating citrus blend brightens spirits while sugar-filled formulas smooth and soften dry skin. Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 nourishes, smooths, and protects the lips with a sheer rosy hue for the look of a just-bitten pout. Mini Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is proven to repair the lips, significantly boost moisture, enhance volume, and improve the definition of the lip area. Brown Sugar Body Cream hydrates the skin and restores suppleness, leaving skin silky smooth and velvety soft. Packaged together in a shiny, bright red travel bag, this trio is perfect for at-home use or to take while traveling and makes a great gift. This set contains: - 0.15 oz Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 Sunscreen in Rosé - 0.08 oz Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment - 3.4 oz Brown Sugar Body Cream - Red travel bag “Both of our grandmothers used sugar, a natural antiseptic, to heal our scrapes. Wanting to pass this highly effective ritual on to the world, we bottled our shared tradition, pioneering the use of sugar’s healing and humectant properties in the beauty industry”—Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, Fresh Founders

keila L.
This makes my skin so soft and smooth I love it y'all should try the free samples I didn't think it would actually help with chap lips but it really dose and it hase great value and it's not pricey at all I would totally buy it again when I run out and yall should yoo
Joanna M.
Winterville, NC
I purchased this set last year to divide amongst friends and they all loved it. This is one of our favorite products- smells divine, provides great hydration and coverage, and lessens the appearance of those awful lip lines. It is pricy compared to drugstore brands like chapstick but it's apples to oranges, and the Fresh Sugar products last such a long time.
Bonnie G.
I love this sugar lips set. It's such a treat if you receive or buy it. The sugar chapstick is the softest chapstick you have ever felt in your life. The ones that are colored give you the best tint of color, so you can layer on the chap stick.
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
Can any one not love fresh sugar lip balms? they are best lip balms in market, they are on pricey side, but they works really well, I always have 2-3 balms with me, one in bag, one in my work place, one on bed side table, one can find it in every place in my home, and this set is amazing value for anyone who want to try before buying whole set, I completely recommend this
Influence K.
I love the Fresh lip balms, in fact all Fresh Products. Packaging of this set is awesome, perfect for travel or to carry around in my purse/gym bag. I bought it at Amazon, and am happy with the purchase. I will highly recommend it. It does what it says, brings cheer and sweetness :)
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
I love fresh!! Their lip products are deeply moisturizing ans nourishing. I have yet to find lip products that compare. Their products can be steep in price but definitely worth splurging for every once in a while; especially durinf those cold, dry months.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
These are so moisturizing my favorite part about them is the packaging you can throw them in your bag without the lid coming off or anything getting in the ones with the tint are just enough to give you some color highly recommend this brand
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I started using SUGAR brand after receiving a free birthday sample from Sephora! If you don't already own these lippies you must get them! I use them every morning and it really moisturizers my lips nicely!
Jennifer A.
Dexter, MI
My go-to gift for friends and family. Once we tried the Fresh lip balms, we were hooked! I always keep one of the lip balms in my purse (and my car, and my nightstand!). Nothing else compares. The body cream is wonderful, love the scent, which isn't overpowering! Definitely recommend this set!
Sarah
Detroit, MI
The rose lip treatment? Obsessed. Just the right hint of color and it makes my lips feel healthier with every use. All the products in this set are amazing, and basically all fresh products are amazing, but I'd pay for the whole set just to get the rose lippy tbh.